good days

just a rumor | seventeen

college started soon after the party, and everyone tried to push the thoughts of the party to the back of their heads. 

jihoon, a music major, often went to the coffee shop on campus that jeonghan works at. hot caramel macchiatos, laptops, and his earphones were all he needed to focus on his work. as a part time hobby, he would compose music, and make remixes for soonyoung and his dance group. nonetheless, jihoon enjoyed his college life, and his friends would agree with no hesitation. 

they would have study sessions together in the library during exam weeks, which would result to the librarians kicking them out for being to loud and disturbing the other students.

during jun's first year, he set fireworks with seungcheol on campus without getting caught. wonwoo, yuna, and soonyoung bought half of all the snacks in the cafeteria just for a movie night with everyone. mina, jun, jisu, and mingyu would go out every night, going to the different parties of people they didn't even see around campus. kai and jeonghan would talk about how hard it was to take care of such a large group while eating spoonfuls of ice cream and nutella. seokmin and yuna would go to the grocery store and split up, pretending they were in mazes, then eventually finding each other and laughing in the middle of the store. they would have battles about who could think of better pick up lines while trying to find out who could finish the most tubs of ice cream in five minutes. 

but that all changed this year. 

there were tensions between friends and questions left unanswered. this annoyed many of them as they felt like they couldn't be trusted. 

which lead to mina, sprawled on her dorm room bed, trying to get her head out of the fact that she can't be loved. yuna, her roommate, brought back bars of chocolate as they talked about the issue even if joshua had told them not to. 

"i just don't get it," mina whined, angrily snapping a piece of chocolate. "i mean, i've known jeonghan since seventh grade, and he won't tell me anything. to be honest, i feel like he can't trust me anymore."

"me too, why can't they tell us anything either? i swear they're like the u.s. government; always hiding something weird, pretending that they know nothing." yuna sighed, making mina chuckle.

"whatever happens, we need an explanation. the awkwardness around '95 could be sensed, and it's not hidden in any way possible."

"they'll tell us eventually. i know they will."

"yeah, whatever, can you help me with math now?" mina asks smiling. yuna rolls her eyes, and scoots over to mina's side if the dorm, trying to figure out what the she needs help with now. 


***

seokmin looks through his phone, as it blasted with notifications. he leans back, and tries to read through all of them.

so far, mingyu had posted a new instagram photo of him, and soonyoung posted a new dance cover with chan and minghao. 

 

(i just wanted to watch it again, ok) 

he texted with taehee for a while, until he got bombarded with a spam of texts from a certain 'angel'.

angel1004: LEE SEOKMIN
angel1004: SEOKMINNNNNN
angel1004: YOU BETER REPLY BEFORE I CHANGE MY MIND 
angel1004: DOKYEOM 
angel1004: IDIOT ANSWER ME 
angel1004: HELLO

iDK: wHat 

angel1004: i can tell you anything right????
angel 1004: cause like ive known you since my 7th grade and....

iDK: this better be important smh 

angel1004: it is, really
angel1004: you better not tell anyone either
angel1004: its also serious, so you have to take this seriously, ok???  

iDK: god damnit, just tell me i need my daily dose of drama 

angel1004: is that all??? like no support of help??? you want to know just for drama????

iDK: um no?? 

angel1004: so supportive 👏👏👏
angel1004: sigh i should have talked to kai about this 

iDK: well you can't hahah you already told me smth is going on, and you can't leave me here to die of curiously 

angel1004: hahahahahahahabaha icheatedonshuawithcheolie hahahahaha 

iDK: yOU WHAT
iDK: nO WoNDeR
iDK: OhmYgOd 
iDK: hOw tF aRe yOu sTill AlivE

angel1004: i'm not tbh i'm dead inside 
angel1004: i feel really bad now, cause like u know???

iDK: no, no i don't know 

angel1004: oh shut up 
angel1004: you better not tell anyone alright???? things are alreadh bad between cheol, shua and i 
angel1004: already**

iDK: yeah, i won't, promise 

angel1004: *tRigGerEd*
angel1004: sTOP WITH THE PROMISES OML
angel1004: BYE

iDK: ???
iDK: ok bye then

he shakes his head, and looks at their messages again. 'i cheated on shua with cheolie' no wonder the tension. 

it's been exactly 3 weeks since the incident of the small 'party' jun had, and everyone has been a total wreck. not only has things gone awkward between the '95, as he'd like to call them, but minghao has been more distant recently, and jisu and taehee had been fighting more than the usual.

it was scaring seokmin. 

he wasn't as drunk as everyone that night, so he saw partially everything. from the fight to the kiss of- 

his thoughts were interrupted from his phone making a buzz noise. he stared at it for awhile, until checking the notification.

he rolled his eyes, once he saw that it was from the apparent 'school drama/events' account 

the account was originally set up to update students with events the school was having, but if slowly turned into more. the owner of the account, started to be the main source of drama in the school. 

it started with 'professor lim resigns due to pregnancy?' to 'kim taehyung and jeon jungkook, breaks up due to rumors of cheating?' and who knows when they, she, or he stops. 

he instantly freezes once he reads the notification, scared of who the 'source' could be. 


yoon jeonghan, choi seungcheol, and hong jisoo love triangle??? 

•according my source, yoon jeonghan had a fling with school athlete choi seungcheol. now, jeonghan dates hipster, hong jisoo but things aren't as healthy. jeonghan had allegedly cheated on jisoo with former boyfriend seungcheol.
•well, damn, hope things get better for them
•all the love, k.b