Shopping

I Only Have You

~2 days later~

Dakyo's P.O.V

Taeyong and the boys are gone. They left for Seoul yesterday to audition for SM Entertainment. I hope they're okay and that they pass. Right now, Robin and I are shopping for college.

We both will be attenting Korea University soon and need to pick up our things. We walk inside Target and look around. "I want something cute, yet sassy, like me," Robin says. We walk some more and hear someone yelling. Robin and I both turn around and see.....Jakyung!

"Hey guys," Jakyung says. "Hi," I say, "what brings you here?" "Oh, I'm attending Korea University soon for Medicine and need to get some dorm stuff." "Oh my gosh. We're here to shop for Korea University too," Robing says. "You guys are attending too; for real?," Jakyung asks excitedly. We nod. "Well, what are you guys going for?" Robin says, "Fashion Merchandising and Apparel Design." Then I say, "Yah, and I'm doing Early Childhood Education." We talk some more and decide to shop together.

~20 mins later~

We find our things and decide to go to a nearby wing shop.

Robin:

Jakyung:

Mine:

"My sister said she's here and is already inside. Minhye said that you all went to the same school so maybe you know my little sis." "Oh wow," Robin says, "I wonder who she is?" We walk inside and Jakyung leads us to her sister. We walk up to the table and see......oh no......of course it would be....Jikyung.

Jikyung looks up at us. Her eyes widen and she puts her head back down. We sit down and order our food. "Yep," Jakyung starts, "this is my baby sister. When our dad needs us both for something, he'll say JiJa! Isn't that funny? So, it seems like you guys know each other. How did you guys meet?" "It's a long story," Robin says. "Yeah," Jikyung agrees, "tell me about your summer job though, Ja." Jakyung talks about the Tahitian islands as we finish up our meals.

Mine:

Robin:

Jakyung:

Jikyung:

We part our ways and Robin and I decide to have a sleep over.

~15 mins later~

"Girl, today was so awkward. I did not know that Jikyung was Jakyung's sister," Robin says. "It makes sense now. I mean their names are similar," I say. "Well yeah, anyways let's go to sleep. The boys are gonna get their results tomorrow." "Yeah, you're right. Good night." "Night Night."