Let's Go!

I Only Have You

~The next morning~

Dakyo's P.O.V

*beep beep*

I get up from my nap and I look at the time-1:13 am. I see Robin outside. I pick up my luggage and get in her car.

~23 minutes later~

Taeyong's P.O.V

Mark and I make it to the airport and see everyone else already there. I look at the time- 2:24. I sit in between Dakyo and Robin.

Dakyo leans her head on my shoulder and I kiss the top of her head.

Dakyo's P.O.V

I look at Taeyong and he's looks so tired.

He's the cutest thing ever. Mark looks at Minhye and says, "Minhye, you okay? Does your stomach still hurt?" she nods and excuses herself to the bathroom. "Still?," Taeyong says. "Yeah, she's been in pain for a while now." Hmm, weird.

~21 mins later~

We get past security and finally board the plane. My seat is beside Renjun's. Robin is with Taeyong. Haechan's with Mark and Minhye is with a random stranger. Mark turns around and says, "You okay back there, Minhye?" "Yep," she says. Mark turns back around and we all fall fast asleep as soon as the plane takes off.

Minhye's P.O.V

I wake up to the feeling of having to throw up. I run to the bathroom and vomit loudly into the toilet. I clean myself up and peak outside at everyone on board. No one heard; good. I go to my seat, sneak into my bag, grab a box, I got from the mall, and rush back into the bathroom.

~3 mins later~

Oh my gosh. I knew it.... I'm pregnant. That means that Mark's must've broke, after prom, because I haven't done anything with anybody since or before. I take a picture of the test and discard of it and the box, quickly. I should've known since my period didn't come on last month and I've been very nauseous. I head back to my seat and drift off to sleep, wondring how I'm going to tell everyone, especially Mark.

~7 hours later~

Dakyo's P.O.V

We all woke up around the same time. Renjun looks at me and smiles, "Hey, sleepy head." I smile and ask for the time. He tells me it's 10 am. That means we have exactly 4 hours left. I look back and see Minhy still asleep. Wow, she must've been really sick; I'm glad she's getting some rest. Renjun and I order some food and watch the rest of a movie that was playing already.

~4 hours later~

We finally arrived here in Tahiti. Minhye woke up 2 hours ago and still looked a bit pale. Maybe she's air sick and some summer heat is what she needs. We get all of our luggage and leave the airport. We ride a boat to Bora Bora and are greeted by a group of guides. They tell us that speed boats are how we get around and they taught us how to ride them. They gave us keys and showed us to our water homes.

They leave and we get situated inside. Me and Taeyong change into something different and we leave our home. Taeyong takes me to the hotel on the other island so we can visit one of their restaurants.

We walk inside a seafood cafe and sit at a nearby table. "This is for me being too busy to be with you on your birthday last week," he says. I thank him and the waitress comes. I order clam chowder and a non-alcoholic lemon drop martini.

While Taeyong orders oyster stew and a sunset cocktail.

"Welp, I know I'm going to after this," he says. I giggle and we enjoy our meal, talking about the trip and Minhye. i know im gonna after this. i giggle and we enjoy our meal, talking about the trip and Minhye.

~23 mins later~

We finish our meal and go back to our house. I take a shower and get ready for bed.

My post:

~~~~~~~

Author's Note: Hi guys!!! I used to leave these notes and polls at the end but I decided to stop because I'm lazy, but who knows, they may come back. Also with the IG posts, I wont put the usernames and a caption in the photo- because once again, I'm lazy- but I'm sure you guys get the concept- that it's a random post. I'll just say who's post it is like how I did above. I hope you guys are enjoying this story and I'll see you guys soon. Bye!!!^^