It's Time

I Only Have You

~1 week later~

Taeyong's P.O.V

It's 4:32 in the morning and I get a call from Mark. He sounds like he's crying. "Tae, man I don't know what to do." "Wait what's wrong bro?," I ask as I put on my shoes, "where are you?" "I'm at the hospital; Minhye's in labor." My eyes widen I hang up and rush out the door to get Dakyo.

~12 mins later~

I bang on her door. "Dada, Dada!" She answers, "What's wrong? Why are you banging on my door?" "Let's go!," I tell her. "Wait where? Don't you think this is too spontaneous?" "Minhye's in labor let's go to the hospital!" She looks at me like really. "Let me change first and come in and get one of my jackets. It's cold." "You're not excited?" "I am but I guess I'm calm since I've been in this situation a couple of time before." Yeah, I need to be calm for Mark. He needs me. She's goes to the bathroom and changes while I grab one of her jackets. It's a little small but it fits. She comes out look beautiful as always.

"Alright," she says, "now let's go." We get to the hospital around 6:12 am. I rush inside and call Mark. "What floor are you guys on?" "3rd floor." "Ok, I'm on my way up now." "Ok see you soon, thanks man." I hang up and enter the elevator with Dakyo. We reach the third floor and I see Mark. We go up to him. "Hey man," I say, "how you holdin' up?" "Pretty good and I called everyone else; they should be here soon," he replies.

~4 hours later~

Everyone's here, even my parents and now we're waiting for the baby to get here. Doyoung and Ten brought Doyeon and Teena and they're providing entertainment for us.

Doyeon:

Teena:

"Yah, Teena stop pulling Doyeon's hat! You got your own," Ten says. "Hey, you know Robin has a thing for big . And you know a man's hand determines the size of his "friend"," Yuta tells Haechan. "Well let's see then cause I think mine bigger than yours," Haechan replies.

Mark gets up. "Where you goin'?," I ask. "I'm gonna see if I can still cut the umbilical cord." He leaves and I'm left, still anxious to be a uncle.

~About 2 hours later~

Dakyo's P.O.V

I look at the time 12:03. A doctor comes out and tells us that we may now see the baby. We all get up and go inside of Minhye's room. I look at her she's holding the baby. I get a closer look at him.

He looks so handsome already. I go over to his bassinet.

Name: Lee, Freedom

Birthday: March 4, 2018

Weight: 7lb 8oz

Height: 20 inches