I'm Sorry

I Only Have You

~2 months later~

Mark's P.O.V

I walk around Taeyong's apartment and see Doyoung playing with Doyeon.

"I love you Doyeon. I'll never deny you or ever make you upset about anything. I'll protect you cause I know I'm all you got. You're so cute." I feel regretful all of a sudden. I rush past them. "Hey Mark, you want breakfast?," Doyoung asks. "No thanks, I gotta see Minhye!," I say as I rush out the door.

~30 minutes later~

I knock on Minhye's door and she answers looking at me like I hurt her.

Even though I know I did. "Look," I say, "we need to talk. Can I come in?" She let me in and got me a bottle of water. "You don't deserve me," I start, "you don't deserve an like me. You're still being nice to me after all I've done to you. I'm sorry. It's sad I had to learn this way but when I saw Doyoung and his kid today, it made me realize how vital and precious the mom and baby will be to me and I just want you to know that I'm ready. I'm ready to meet OUR child and I'm ready to tell our family and friends." Minhye just looked at me with tears in her eyes and hugged me. "Let's have them all in a group call, right now," She says. I nod and she puts everyone one the phone. "Alright, Mark," I hear my brother say, "what's going on? I'm cooking man." "Yeah," Sooae says, "not to be rude but I'm doing my hair." "You guys," Minhye says, "the reason I've been acting so rude and strange to you guys is that........well first I'm sorry for the way I've been acting and secondly......We're pregnant!!!" Silence. "OMG, GIRL WE HAVE SO MUCH TO TALK ABOUT!" Robin says. "Yeah, why didn't you tell us earlier?," Dakyo says. "I was ashamed but I'm better now." "My man Mark puttin it in 'em," Ten says. "Oh wow, congrats," Haechan says. "Thanks." "How far along are you?," my mom asks her. "Almost 5 months." WwwaAAaaahhHHHH~?," Doyoung says. We talk more over the phone and ask them for baby names. "I want something unique you guys," I say. "Robin Jr." "Yoyo" "Butterfly" "Unique not stupid." "Justin" "Everest" "Asahd" "Mark Jr"................

~1 hour later~

We've all finally settled on a baby name and now I can't wait to see my little bundle of joy.