Relaxation

I Only Have You

Robin's P.O.V

My Instagram is poppin now.

Robin's Posts:

   

I look at my friends. Taeyong is massaging sunscreen into Dakyo's back, Renjun and Mark are splashing away, Minhye is reading a magazine, and Haechan is giving me a weird look. Wait; is he trying....to be y-? "You're a baby, Haechan. You look stupid." "But I'm your baby," Haechan says. I slap him playfully on his chest and we both get our tan on.

Dakyo's P.O.V

Taeyong and I go to the bar and sit down. He looks at me and says, "You are so cute Dada; marry me." I giggle. One day. "You like my bikini?," I ask him.

"Yeah, it looks better than mines." I laugh and he orders our drinks. "I'll have a Tequila Sunrise and she'll have a non- alcoholic Shirley Temple."

Robin's P.O.V

I see Minhye and she looks like she's in pain. I yell at her, "Hey; you okay Minnie?!" "Yeah, I'm a little sea sick. I'll be back," she replies. "Okay, feel better soon, boo." I turn towards Haechan and join him in slumberville.

Minhye's P.O.V

I enter the back room of the hospital, on this island. The doctor does a few tests and confirms my pregnancy. The doctor also said that I'll be exactly two months along when we leave this island. I go back to the beach and we all decide to go back to the house. When we entered the house, I told Mark about the hospital exprience and showed him the paper they gave me. "See, they confirmed it here and these are the tests and their results." He flips through the pages and throws them down, "Abort it." He walks past me and I cry myself to sleep with no dinner.

 

~The next day, 4 pm~

 

Mark's P.O.V

"Serve it, Renjun," I say. "Ok, watch this." He serves the ball and we hit it back and forth. Haechan hits the ball out of bounds and it rolls to Minhye. I run over to her and look at her. I pick up the ball and return to the volleyball game.

Dakyo's P.O.V

We finish up our game of volleyball and I notice I have a small tear in my bikini.

Me, Minhye and Robin change to go out to eat, while the boys decide to do some fishing.

 

We sit down and order our food. "So," Robin says, "what's the tea?" "The what?," Minhye asks. "The tea, the juice, the gossip." "Oh." "Well," I start, "Taeyong says we're gonna get married soon after I graduate." "Aww," Robin says, "Minhye, anything about you?" "Yeah, you have been acting weird lately," I say. "Umm, no." "We're gonna find out, liar," Robin says. Our food comes back and we enjoy our meal, talking about the fun we're going to have tomorrow.

My meal:

Robin's:

Minhye's:

~5 mins later~

Mark's P.O.V

Taeyong asks me why I've ben so distant from Minhye. I tense up. "Me? I haven't." He then says, "Well, it seems like it but I don't know. It's none of my business." We finish up fishing and decided to each keep a fish to eat and let the others go.

Renjun's Tuna/Meal:

--->

Mark's Carp:

--->

Haechan's Catfish:

--->

Taeyong's Bass

--->

~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note: Sorry I made Mark a jerk. I know he's the most precious thing ever. Also hi new subbie and I also see a new subbie on the first part of this series too, so if you're reading this, hi. Oh and one more thing, this chapter could've been up yesterday but there was a black out, but we're good now. Bye, guys!^^