Preparation

I Only Have You

~ 2 months later~

Minhye's P.O.V

Freedom has grown so much that he doesn't even look like he's two months old.

He's starting to get Mark's features, yet still happens to look just as innocent as me. I look at Dakyo and Mark.

She's really being a great "aunt" to Freedom. "Alright, Dakyo," Mark says while getting up, "we're about to go to graduation practice now." "Please take good care of him," I chime in. "I got him, you guys; just focus on graduation." "Thanks," I say. Mark grabbed my coat and we left.

Dakyo's P.O.V

I close and lock the door behind them. I watch them leave the driveway and turn around, to the baby. "Alright Freedom, what should we do now?" He looks at me and smiles. "Good thinking, let's watch tv." We watch tv together for 10 mins and I slowly find myself going to sleep.

~40 mins later~

I wake up to the sound of my phone ringing. I look at Freedom and see him starting at me and I look at my phone to see Robin calling me. "Hello," I answer. "Dakyo, what are you doing; I'm bored," Robin says. I'm watching Freedom for Minhye and Mark. They should be back soon, though," I reply. "Well, when you're done watching him, let's get our nails done." "Okay sure, bye!" I hang up. I change Freedom and give him a bottle.

~30 minutes later~

Mark and Minhye comes back. "Hey sorry Dakyo, we went out to grab something quick to eat," Mark says. "It's fine it's good to have some alone time every now and then." "How was he?," Minhye asks. "An angel, as always," I stand up, "I fed him and changed him not too long ago. Bye guys I have to go somewhere now." Mark says, "Okay bye. Thanks again." "No problem!," I yell as I get into my car and drive off.

~25 mins later~

I meet Robin outside of the nail shop.

We greet eachother and enter. We pick our colors and sit down as I talk to her about how sweet and charming Freedom is. A man comes towards us and says, "Alright ladies, what will you be going for today?" I tell him, "I want something cozy, yet still glamorous." "Yeah," Robin says, "and I want something girly and interesting, yet simple."

~1 hour later~

Dakyo:

Robin:

We thank them for their services, pay, and leave. Robin tells me," I have to go. I need to find something to wear for their graduation." "Alright then, bye!," I tell her. We part ways.

Minhye's P.OV

I start playing with Freedom but can't help but think about the disapproving glances everybody gave me at school today.