So...It's True?

I Only Have You

~1 week later~

Doyoung's P.O.V

I look at myself in the mirror.

Yep, I'm ready to see my "baby sis" Jikyung. I wonder what she has on her mind. I head out the door and go to the park.

~2 mins later~

I sit on the bench and text Jikyung.

Ji-brat

Me: hey I'm here. I'm on a bench.

Jikyung: look up

I look up and my eyes and mouth widen. I drop my phone, mesmerized by such beauty.

"J-J-Jakyung? Is it really you?" She smiles. A wave of guilt washes over me. "Uh, sit." I tell her. "So," I continue, "when did you come back to Korea?" She starts talking but I'm not listening. I just can't believe she's right here with me. I wonder if I should tell her. Yeah, I should she deserves it. She stops talking. "Doyoung, are you okay? You seem bothered by something," she says. I snap out of it and say, "Yeah, Jakyung I have to tell you something. I know it isn't a good time but it's now or never." She looks at me, "Yes? What is it?" I stand up and face away from her. "I havn't been faithful to you. I cheated." She doesn't say anything. I continue, "It wasn't my fault completely. I went to a Halloween party last year and got drunk and ultimately...had ...with Miseon-your bestfriend." I hang my head low. "What?" I hear her say. She gets up and stands in front of me. *slap* She hit my face. I deserved it. "How could you?" "I was having fun and had too much not realizing what I was doing. I couldn't tell you about it because of long distance problems. That's not the bad part though. I.....got her pregnant. The baby should be here this month."...."Where is she?," Jakyung asks. "She has a lot of problems and now she's in rehab. I'm the only one who knows about this." She scoffs and walks back and forth. "I trusted you, Doyoung. How could you have bn so stupid and careless?" I didn't respond. "Wow, let's go." I look up at her, "What?" "You heard me; let's go. That isn't gonna get away with this one."

~2 hours later~

We end up at Miseon's house. Jakyung tells me to hid behind a bush and be quiet. I listen as she knocks on the door. I hear a gasp. "Jakyung is that you?" "Hi, Miseon," I roll my eyes-fake, "I recently came back and wanted to see you but I see you're a little busy. How many months are you? Is it a boy or a girl? Tell me everything." Damn, Jakyung sure knows how to talk someone's head off. Miseon says, "Girl, I don't know how to tell you this, but Doyoung me. I told him no but he said to do it with him or he would tell you I  him and I didn't want to ruin our friendship." She goes in to hug Jakyung. I jump out of the bushes, "What!?" Just then, Miseon pulls out a knife and tries to stab Jakyung but I pull her back. A police officer gets out of the trunk of our car and says, "Freeze you're under arrest for substance abuse, false accusations and attempted murder! You have the right to remain silent!" Miseon screams as her water breaks, "IT'S COMING!" I look at Jakyung. "I knew we were going to run into some problems so I got someone to tag along, but honestly I thought I was going to have to fight you, not Miseon. I'm not stupid. Boys love to cheat when their girlfriend is away and vice versa." I look at her even more confused. "What? I have trust issues. Plus, my dad's a cop." I mentally slap myself. How could I have forgotten? She walks towards the car. I turn around, "Wait you were gonna have your dad fight me?"

~9 hours later~

~At the hospital~

All of my friends and family are here. I explain everything and yet they still are supportive. I'm lucky to have them in my life. "Doyoung," Jakyung father says, "Miseon will be in jail after this and you will have full custody over this child. Are you up for that kind of commitment?" I nod, "I helped make the baby; so I'll take care of it." Just then, the doctor walks out. "Okay everyone, Ms. Na has successfully given birth to a healthy baby girl and has decided to name her Kim Doyeon. You may now see them both but please be quiet as they both have had a long day." I rush through the door and see Miseon sleeping and a bassinet beside her. I read the outside.

Name: Kim, Doyeon

Birthday: August 17, 2017

Weight: 6 lbs, 7 oz

Height: 21 inches

I look inside and see....my baby girl.