I Did It!

I Only Have You

~1 week later, 9 am~

I wake up at the sound of Freedom whining. I look in his crib and see him looking back at me.

"Good morning my handsome little baby boy." I pick him up and take him into the kitchen to warm up his bottle. Mark comes into the kitchen and gives me a kiss. "I'm gonna make us some breakfast, okay?" I nod and sit down on the living room couch to feed Freedom.

~20 mins later~

Mark gets done with our food.

Well atleast he tried. I put Freedom on his play mat and go into the kitchen. Gigi rus out from her room and Freedom. "Take good care of your little brother GiGi," Mark says. He sits in front of me and we eat and talk about our graduation today.

~2 hours later~

Dakyo's P.O.V

Haechan, Renjun, Robin and Taeyong visited me today so we could go to graduation together.

"Can I drive your car?" Haechan asks me. "You wanna get punched in the arm?," Robin says. "Yeah man, that car costs too much to let a sophmore joy ride in," Taeyong says. "I'm responsible," Haechan protests. "Sure you are. Now instead of arguing, we need to find Mark and Minhye graduation gifts," Robin replies. "Yeah, and I wanna get something for my nephew too. I don't see him too often," Taeyong says. "Then it's settled; let's go," Renjun says. We get in Taeyong's car and he drives off. "So Robin," Haechan starts, "when are we gonna have kids?" My eyes widen and I turn around. "When you're 30," she replies. I turn back around and Renjun laughs. "No seriously and plus, we gotta have at least a boy and a girl. I wonder how our kids will look,' Haechan goes on. Robin then says, "Let me see a pic when you were younger and I'll show you mine." Haechan shows everyone his baby picture.

"Oh gosh, you were hideous- almost as what you are now," Robin states. "Oh yeah? Lemme see yours then." Robin shows her picture.

Taeyong says, "Yeah, let's hope your kids look like Robin." Haechan huffs and I can't help but to giggle. Taeyong looks at me. What are you giggling about. I shake my head as he pets my hair.

~25 mins later~

We arrive at the mall and look around for something our friends might like. "Ooh I'm gonna get this." "And they would love this."

~30 minutes after shopping~

We go to a Mexican grill inside the mall for lunch. "Dang," Haechan says, "we're gonna be pigs for this." "I know right," Taeyong agrees.

Robin:

Renjun:

Haechan:

Taeyong:

Mine:

~35 minute later~

"I can't believe we ate all of that," I say. "Ahh, they fed us well," Renjun says as he leans back and s his pants. "True and I can't wait for them to see our presents," Robin says. "Yeah, Minhye loves these things," Haechan says while picking up some candies he bought.

~25 mins later~

"Hey, what time is it?," Taeyong asks. Renjun pulls out his phone, "3:14." "Damn, we still have 3 hours. Now what?," he asks. "Well, we can wrap these presents up some how and thengo to the park," I suggest. "Yeah, let's do that," Robin agrees. "Yeah, my food neds to settle easy or else all will suffer," Haechan adds. We leave the mall and go back to my place to wrap the gifts.

~40 minutes later~

"Give my back that tissue paper, Haechan. I'm not playing!," Robin yells. "Fine, mean ," Haechan mumbles. "There; I'm done," Taeyong says. "Same," Renjun says. "Alright, let's go to the park and then we'll come back for th gifts and head to the ceremony. Everyone gets up and leaves my house. "Wait, let me get YoYo," I say. "Who's YoYo?," Renjun asks. "Her cat, "Robin replies. I come back with Yoyo. "Alright, now let's go."

~20 minute later~

Minhye's P.O.V

I look at the clock- 4:20. I go to the bathroom to take a shower. Mark's watching Freedom as I get ready and he has him in the cutest outfit ever.

 I get out, change into my graduation clothes, and do my hair and make up.

I feed Freedom as Mark is getting ready.

~20 minutes later~

We take cute little family photos and we head out the door at 5:30. I meet up with all of our friends except for Doyoung and Jakyung because they're at court finalizing things with Miseon. However they sent us gifts through our friends and we're very appreciative. I give Freedom to Dakyo and tell her to keep Mark's child a secret for his career. Mark finally walks over after being noticed by his fans and gives Freedom one last kiss before we head to the ceremony.

~20 mins later~

Dakyo's P.O.V

We cheer for our friends and surprisingly, Freedom is not crying from all the noise. He's such a good baby. I feel a tap on my shoulder and turn around. "Hi," a girl says, "umm we couldn't help but notice Mark kiss that baby you're holding. Is it his?" "No no no, you got it all wrong," I explain, "this is my nephew and Mark's just a friend who used to play with him." "Oh," the girl says. I turn back around and Taeyong gives me a thumb's up. After the ceremony we go to Applebee's for dinner. We decided to sit on the patio outside. Everyone tells the waitress what they want and Taeyong and I share a 2 for $23. We get our food back 30 minutes later. "Guys, I was so nervous because everybody gave me glances of disapproval when I walked," Minhye says. "Don't worry about them, you got your life together, still; they don't," Robin says. "I love a woman who knows how to give great advice," Johnny says. "Hey, back off you ," Haechan says. We laugh and continue to enjoy our meal under the beautiful stars.

~~~~~~~

Author's Note: Psst, part 3 coming soon, but you didn't hear it from me^^