My Baby's Back

I Only Have You

~February 26~

Dakyo's P.O.V

I'm making my way back to my dorm from class and a mysterious white car, with tinted windows, keeps following me. I turn around and the car does so also. I speed walk and the car speeds up. What is going on? I head down a path with no road and the driver gets out and yell, "Okay, I'm sorry DaDa. No more games!" Dada? Taeyong? I turn around and see my boyfriend. He's right here in the flesh I run into his arms and cry. "What's wrong Dada?" "You're finally back and you scared me." "I'm sorry baby. I won't do that to you anymore." He holds me for another minute and puts me down. "I didn't know who you were. Who's car is that and why does it have a bow in the front?" "Yours; it's your present." He tosses me the keys. "I told you I had a surprise for you. Now look inside and don't say anything." I look at him and he motions me to the car. I walk to the car and open the driver's door.

"Oh my gosh, you really got me a kitty!?!!" I look inside the different bags.

"This is so much!," I say. "It's not enough for me," he says. I tell him, "Well I got you a gift too and it's at my dorm. I thought I was gonna have to visit you, not the other way around." I drive us back to my dorm. "So where's everybody else?," I ask. "Either with their girlfriends, kids, or facetiming eachother. I know Renjun's facetiming Sooae and Ten is with Teena. And you know Doyoung can't stay away for too long, from his daughter. Aww. I go to my room and come back with Taeyong's gifts. He looks inside the bags.

"It's not much but I thought you'd like 'em." "This is more than enough for what I need Dada. Thank you." He gives me a hug and a kiss. I've missed him. Taeyong gets on Facetime with our friends and Minhye informs them about the baby and Jikyung. The boys also tell us stories about being an idol. I'm so glad they're back and healthy.