Study Buddy

I Only Have You

~1 week later~

Dakyo's P.O.V

We called Ten and told him about the situation and we gave Teena to Ten's parents while he was away. Everybody was understanding and now it's time for mid-terms. Robin and I are meeting up at the library to study. I take a shower and change into something appropriate.

I head to our local Einstein's and grab a cinnamon raisin bagel with a honey almond spread and orange juice for me and a 9- grain bagel with a blueberry spread and apple juice for Robin.

Image result for apple juice

I walk inside the library to see both Robin and Jakyung reading.

I walk up to them and say, "Oh, I'm sorry Jakyung. I didn't know you were here. If I knew, I would've gotten you something." "Oh it's okay. I'm fine. I came unannouced anyways," she reassures me. "No," I say, "I'll be back with something for you; my treat." "Thanks, Dakyo." I nod a head back out.

~4 minutes later~

"One plain bagel with a lemon poppy seed spread, strawberries on top, and mango juice?," the cashier yells. I go up to the counter and pay for the food and leave. I look inside the bag.

She's gonna love this. I go back inside the library and give Jakyung her food. "Thanks again, Dakyo." "It's nothing," I say. I sit down with them and we start studying.

~1 week later~

We've been studying and studying the whole week. We're even about to move out soon and put our things in storage.

Dakyo's Ig:

 

Robin's Ig:

I'm heading to class right now to take my tests. I'm pretty confident and take deep breaths to calm myself down.

~15 mins later~

Robin's P.O.V

Okay Robin, you got this. Calm down and just read the question. 'What is the function of the-' "Psst Robin." I turn around and see Jakyung. "Hey yeah, what do you have for numbers 1 through 12. That's all I need," she whispers. "I don't have them all yet, sorry," I whisper back. "It's okay, I'll wait." What the ?! Is she serious?! Didn't she study? I mark my answers one by one and everytime I mark one I can hear Jakyung marking one also. Let's hope it's a coincident. Class ended and we turned in our tests. I walk outside and head back to my dorm. I hear someone calling my name. I turn around and see Jakyung. Great, what does she want now? She breathes heavily then says, "Hey you didn't give me any answers back there and that wasn't cool. I thought friends helped eachother out. Luckily, I could see under your arm and got the answers that way so I'll let it slide this time." She walks away and I'm left there confused and enraged.

~20 mins later~

I walk inside our dorm and throw my things down. "What's wrong?," Dakyo asks me. "I can't with that girl," I say. "What are you talking about?" I tell Dakyo about what happened today and our past. "Are you serious, Robin?" "Yes, have I ever lied to you?" "Wow, this is serious. What should we do? Tell someone? Confront her?" "No," I say, "no one can know about this. I'll just let karma get her this time." Dakyo shrugs and we eat and go to sleep.