Christmas Time

I Only Have You

Dakyo's P.O.V

School's out scream and shout! Not really. We're just out for winter break and heading back home. Robin and I both passed our exams and now we're ready to go home and relax.

~2 hours later~

Robin drops me ff at my house and decides to com in also. We plop down on the couch. Wahh," Robin says, "this couch is so comfy. Mind if I sleep?" "Go right ahead," I tell her. My phone rings and I see it's Minhye. "Hello?" "Hey, Dakyo are you back yet?" "Yeah, I'm here with Robin at my place." "Okay, I have to show you guys something. I'll be right over." "Okay." I hang up and we wait for Minhye to get here.

~ 10 minutes later~

Minhye knocks on the door and I let her in. "What's the big idea, Minhye. I was just gonna get some shut eye," Robin says. "Sorry, but look!" Minhye shows us an ultrasound of the baby.

"The doctor says he's growing well and will be here late February/ early March." "Aww, he'll be here when the boys get back," Robin says. Minhye nods and says, "Ooh." "Minnie you okay?," I ask. "Yeah, it's just that he's kicking right now." "Gross,....lemme see," Robin says. She lifts her shirt and we see the baby kick a few times. "Can I feel?," I ask. "Sure, she says as she guides my hand over her stomach." The rest of the day was spent with us talking about the baby and something we could do over the break.

~ 2 weeks later, December 25~

The girls and I decided to go see a movie and then exchange gifts at Robin's place. Right now it's 11:13 am. I take a quick shower and change into something cute for the holidays.

I get a call from Taeyong. "Hello?" "Hey, Dada." "Taeyong! Hi." "What are you doing?" "I'm about to leave with Robin and Minhye. We're going to the movies." "I just wanted to check up on you and make sure everything's okay. I can't talk for long but I'll see you soon and I hope you have a great time today. I have a suprise for you in the bank right now and I'll give you another surprise when I get back. I love you." "I love you too and you didn't have to-." *beep beep* He hung up. That boy I swear. I get a text.

YongYong

Taeyong: Sorry for hanging up. ik i didn't have to just enjoy it. consider it a gift for being mine and only mine.

I smile at my phone and log into my profile on my bank account app. I check my balance and my eyes widen. "100,000 dollars?!!?" I try to call Taeyong but he wont answer. Has he lost his mind? What am I gonna do with all of this?

~2 hours later~

Robin and Minhye ring my door bell and I let them in.

I tell them about what Taeyong did. Robin says, "Girl, pay your loans off and get you something cute to wear." "Yeah," Minhye chimes in, "and save the rest for a new home that you and Taeyong can live in together." "You guys are right," I tell them. Now, let's go and watch this movie," Robin says.

~2 hours later~

We walk out of the theater and Robin says, "We still have some time before we go back to my place. Wanna get our nails done?" "Sure," Minhye says. I nod and we head towards a nearby nail shop. A male greets us, "Welcome; what would your girls like?" "We all want a mani and pedi," Robin says. "Okay, pick your colors and sit down." We find our colors and sit down. Nail technicians come over and ask us what we would like. "I want something cute," Minhye says. "Something modern and chic," says Robin. "And I'd like something beautiful and classy," I say. "Okay, let's get started."

~1 hour later~

Mine:

Robin:

Minhye:

"They're gorgeous thanks," Robin tells the man that greeted us. "And for the lady," he points at Minhye, "20% discount." "Wow, thank you," Minhye says. We pay for our nails and go to Robin's house.

~1 hour later~

"Alright ladies, let's get this over with. So, I wanna go first. This one is for you Minnie. I want more grand kids from you and Mark." Minhye giggles. "And this one if for you Dakyo, maybe you can match with Taeyng's wardrobe since Hachan never wants to match with mine." We tell Robin thanks and open our gifts.

Minhye:

Dakyo:

Minhye stands up and says, "This is for you guys." We thank her also and open our gifts.

Robin:

Dakyo:

"I guess it's all me now," I say. "Here you go guys".

Minhye:

Robin:

"Thanks Dakyo," they say harmoniously. "Guys let's have a sleep over I got some clothes you guys can sleep in and we can watch NCT on tv," Robin suggests. We agree and shower and change into some clothes Robin prepared for us.

 

Minhye:

Dakyo:

Robin:

We make s'mores, cookie dough popcorn, custom sodas, and watch the boys on tv.

On TV:

"Look at my Mark," Minhye says as she pops some popcorn into .

"Haechan is so lame, oh my gosh," Robin says. I giggle. Taeyong looks so handsome and happy. I hope he's having fun. We finish watching the boys and go to sleep moments later.

~~~~~

Author's Note: How have you lovely people been? I hope you have a great day today and thanks for reading. Also, ignore the models; they're not the gifts XD. What they're wearing is.