Chill, Girl

I Only Have You

~2 weeks later~

Robin, Minhye, and I are currently at a hot spring.

It's the New Year and we want to bring it in peacefully. Also, Minhye needs to relax. The baby will be here soon and she's going to hear from the court soon about her status with Jikyung. Minhye are Jinkyung are already out there.

I go to the back changing room and put on my new swimsuit and hat.

I join my friends and we all relax in the water. The winter cold with the heat of this spring really soothes me. I need to do this more often. "Guys, I'm so nervous," Minhye says. "About?," Robin asks. "Yeah, what's on your mind?," I also ask. "Well, what if they don't approve my request of having a restraining order against Jikyung? What if I have to deal with her everyday of my life?" "Girl calm down," Robin says, "you're gonna startle the baby, plus I doubt you'll have to see her anymore." "I hope that's the case," Minhye says. "Yeah, don't ven think about it. Just relax and think positively," I suggest. "Yeah, you're right. I just need to relax." We continu to soak for anther hour before getting out, going out to eat at a sandwich place, and going our separate ways.

~The next day~

Minhye's P.O.V

I wake up to my phone ringing. Who's number is this? I look at the time 5 am. Gosh. I sit up and answer my phone. "Hello," I say groggily. "Yes, is this Ms. Minhye Na?," a woman says over the phone. "Yes," I say," who's wondering?" "Uh, yes. We the Daegu Deparment of Health and Safety are here to tell you that we have recieved and reviewed your request of a restraining order against Miss Jikyung Choi. We have verified the request and approved of it. We will have Ms. Choi sign the agreement and a copy of the restraining order will be mailed to you shortly after." My eyes widen. She continues, "The agreement says that if she's within 400 feet of you or if she threatens you in anyway way, then she will be reprimanded for it. Thank you for contacting us and have a great day Ms. Na." "Oh my gosh, thank you so much! Have a great day, also. Bye." I hang up the phone. Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes! I have to tell my friends! But after a short nap.

~~~~~~~

Author's Note: Ignore Minhys flat stomach. Once again, just use you imagination. Also, I don't know anything about restraining orders so.....yeah. I hope you guys are enjoying my book and eating well. Bye^^