Shower

I Only Have You

~2 weeks later~

Minhye's P.O.V

I wake up to Mark holding me in his arms. I smile and look at the time- 10 am. I get out the bed and make Mark and I brunch. My baby shower starts at 1 today and I want to be full and cheery the whole time. I start on the pancakes and see a tired Mark walk in the kitchen.

"Hey baby, what are you making?," he asks with his morning voice.  "Pancakes, bacon, and eggs." He comes up behind me and sneaks a kiss. "I'm gonna take a shower while you finish." "Okay," I say as I make the bacon."

~5 mins later~

Done.

Let me fix Mark's plate and get us some orange juice.

~3 hours later~

I look around the place.

Everything seems to be in order. I look over at Mark and he's setting up the food table.

I hear a knock on the door. I look at myself and straighten up.

I quickly answer the door and see all of our friends.

"Welcome guys, come right on in," I say as I hold the door for them. I see Taeyong look around. "Boo yah, booze!," he says as he runs towards the lifesaver drinks.

"I made em myself," Mark says, proudly. "Where's Doyeon?," I ask. Doyoung replies, "She's at her grandparent's house, but she wanted me to give you this." He pulls out a gift. "Well, tell her I said thank you." I take the gift and put it on the gift table. We start playing baby related games and eat.

~3 hours later~

"Alright you guys, now it's the time you've all been waiting for! The gender reveal!," Mark says. Mark holds up a big balloon and everyone is taking pictures and recording us. I take a needle and listen to half of my friends say girl and the other half say boy. The anticipation builds and I pop the balloon. Glitter and confetti burst out and cheers are heard. The surprise inside was in the color.................................................................................blue! "It's a boy!," Mark says as he hi-fives his friends. We continue to have more fun and talk about the baby.