Is It So?

I Only Have You

~The next day~

"Wake up guys," Robin says, "we have to do some sight seeing for my Instagram feed." We get up and change so we can get breakfast and buy souvenirs.

~12 minutes later~

My meal:

Taeyong's:

Haechan's:

Renjun's:

Mark's:

Minhye's:

Robin's:

"Guys," Haechan says , we need to hit the beach after all of this." I nod and Robin says, "Yeah, I really need to work on my tan." We finish our food and go to a nearby shop. We look at souvenirs and Taeyong buys me two pretty necklaces.

In return, I get him a bracelet, a shirt, and a figurine that reminds me of him.

Minhye's P.O.V

Everyone is loking at all the cool stuff. I only have one thing on my mind and I think I should just tell him. It's either now or never. "Umm, M-Mark," I stutter, "can I talk to you over here?" He comes over and asks, "What's wrong?" He could tell I was nervous. "I dont know how to tell you this but... I'm pregnant." He looks at me coldly, "W-what?" "I'm pregnant," I repeat. "No you're not. We haven't done anything." "Wha-?" "I don't like what your doing here. You're coming up with lies and being tacky enough to say it while were here in public- at a ing gift shop." He gets closer to me. "This trip was for Renjun-; not you." I get teary eyed. "But it's true. I even have proof." I show him the picture I took of the test.

I continue, "I brought it with me on the plane, because I kinda guessed it was possible. I think your broke prom night and-." He cuts me off, "Shut up; my head hurts. We're too young for a baby and you seem so desperate that you probably got that picture from google or something. Why are you so attention seeking?" He turns his back on me and says, "Don't go telling everyone this bull either- ruining the trip." He walked back to the group and I couldn't stop crying. Am I really ruining our lives? I finally stopped crying after 5 minutes and when I returned to the group, they asked me why were my eyes were red. I looked at Mark and he was mean mugging me so I told them I had allergies and it was common and that I'm fine. They shrugged it off and we walked to the beach front ready for some relaxation.