Official Tigers

I Only Have You

~2 weeks later~

Dakyo's P.O.V

Robin and I are finally here at Korea University.

We got jobs here as librarians and have class today. It's 9:00 and Robin has already left because she has an 8:30 class and I have a 9:30 one. I make myself two toaster struddles and I grab my bookbag and head out the door. 

~15 mins later~

Hmm, I'm early. I guess I'll go to the restroom quickly. I enter the bathroom and go inside a stall. I hear the door open and I hear a girl talking to someone over the phone. "Jikyung, why didn't you tell m that Doyoung was still here. You know that I wanted to see him before I left. He's what? A singer? I have to congradulate him. I couldn't talk to him long distance so of course I wouldn't know. No, he doesn't know I'm here. I want to surprise him. Tell him to meet you next week at the park and I'll be there in your place. Okay, bye baby sis." Is that Jakyung? It has to be. I flush the toilet and walk out to wash my hands.

"Oh my gosh! Dakyo is that you? You scared me. How have you been?" "Great, and you?," I reply. "Good, so where ya headed?" "Biology." "Me too! Let's go together," she says as she pulls me out the bathroom.

~5 hours~

I finished my last class for today and now it's time to go to work. I walk inside the library and see Robin reading. I clock in and join her on the sofa. "Hey," I say. "Oh, hey. Sorry, this book was just so interesting." "No, I'm sorry for interrupting." "Anyways, let's stock these books." I nod and we get to work.

~5 mins later~

"Hey," I say, "so, I saw Jakyung today in the restroom and turns out we have Biology together." "Cool," Robin says, "can I be completely honest with you?" I look at her and nod. "Well," she continues, "I feel like I've seen her befor like...I feel like I know her personally but I don't know where from." "Hmm, that's sounds weird. Maybe you're thinking of someone else." "Yeah, maybe." We finish up working at the library and head back to our shared dorm.