Work Work Work

I Only Have You

Dakyo's P.O.V

I'm sitting with Minhye in the mall eating our shared mochi and talking about our planned trip.

"So," I say, "how much do you have saved up?" "$732, and you?" "$1,219." We hi-five each other and finish our icecream. I get a text from Taeyong.

Yongyong

Taeyong: hallo

Me: hey

Taeyong: you and minhye good with money?

Me: yep

Taeyong: uk u dont have to spend any money right? i got yall

Me: we know, we just like to get things for ourselves sometimes

Taeyong: ooh independent women i like that

I smirk at my phone and Minhye and I get up and go to Taeyong's apartment.

~42 minutes later~

I knock on the door and Taeyong answers.

"Wha- how did y'all get here?" "The bus," I say, as me and Minhye walk in. "Dont ever ride that nasty thing again. Call me or Mark next time- hell even Robin!" "Okay, calm down." Minhye sits on the sofa while I grab some water out of the kitchen. "So, why are y'all here?"  "We just wanted to chill." "Yeah," Minhye says, "we're bored." "Ooh," I say, "I found us a couple of things to do while we're in Bora Bora." I pull up some ideas on my phone. "See, we can go fishing and snorkling and ski jetting and wind surfing...." "It's gonna be so fun," Minhye says. We look at more pictures and talk about the stuff we need to get. We really need this vacation from overworking ourselves since graduation. However, this trip isn't only for us, it's also for Renjun to accept the fact that Sooae's going to be gone, for a while.