INFINITE!

Forever Feels So Short {hiatus}

Author's POV:

The next day when you woke up, you found that someone was laying next to you. You opened your eyes lazily, and looked at the person's face.

"Ahhh!!!!!" You suddenly screaming a little, Myungsoo was laying right next to you! He opened his eyes and saw you too.

"Mianhae ~~~~~!!!!!!! I fell asleep yesterday watching you sleep." He chuckled and jumped right out of bed. "NOTHING happened yesterday." He added. You understood and decided to get some food.

"You can sleep, I'm going somewhere." You said, Myungsoo nodded, you then grabbed something to wear from the closet and  headed to the bathroom. Then took a shower and headed out.

Since it was almost noon, you decided to buy pizza to eat. It was kinda like a brunch but not really. So you ordered a pizza that looks like this:

"Yummy!!" You smiled and headed home. You set the table and saw that Myungsoo just woke up.

"Good morning oppa!" You smiled.

"Hey~" He smiled back. "Pizza?" He asked.

You nodded. "Let's eat!" You gave him a slice and got one yourself. You both ate happily.

"Do you want to visit Infinite today?" He asked you. You thought about it for 10 seconds and agreed.

"Let's clean up and get ready!" He said and you both cleaned up. After that, Myungsoo waited in the living room, while you went to your room and changed. You decided to wear this:

Then you headed downstairs. Myungsoo was watching BoyFriend performing in Music Core. You smiled as you saw Kwangmin, he looked so handsome!♥

"Kaja!" Myungsoo said as he saw you, he turned off the T.V and headed to the door. You nodded and followed. Myungsoo drove for about 25 minutes and you both finally stopped. You followed him up the elevator and then walked for about 5 more minutes and you both finally got there. Myungsoo rang the door bell.

Minutes later someone came out and smiled.

"Annyeong Woohyun hyung!" Myungsoo said as he entered you just followed.

"Why so early in the morning?!" You saw Woohyun yawning.

"It's like 10:00AM. Don't we have schedule today?" Myungsoo asked, out of no where, Sunggyu came out and he said.

"Yup! We have schedule! But manager hyung said not until like noon..." Sunggyu checked his watch and then saw you.

"WAH! ~~~~'s here!!!!!" He jumped and hugged you, you smiled and hugged him back.

"Do you remember me, ~~~~ ah?" Sunggyu pointed at himself, you tapped your chin and tried to remember him name.

"Sunggyu oppa?" You asked, he nodded and patted your head, you smiled.

"Good morning!" Sungyeol waved.

You smiled and said. "Good morning, Sungyeol oppa!"

"So you DO remember us...except for L." Hoya tapped his chin and nodded slowly to himself. Myungsoo shrugged and went to his room.

"You guys have schedule later huh..." You said as you sat down on the sofa. They all nodded, well except for L since he's in his room.

"It's okay... we'll see you tomorrow. And also, you can hang out with us now for like 2 hours." Sungyeol said.

"Where's Dongwoo hyung?" Sungyeol asked again, looking for his hyung.

"What a sleepyhead, we woke him up earlier....." Sunggyu the leader said. You giggled.

"Let's forget about him and just talk." Woohyun said and you all nodded. You all talked and laugh in the living, forgetting that Myungsoo didn't came out of his room.

"Where is that L?" Dongwoo asked, he finally woke up. Everyone shrugged.

"Didn't he went to his room?" You asked. Everyone just nodded.

"Let's go find him then!" You wrapped Sungyeol and Woohyun's wrist and pulled them to the room that L went inside earlier. The rest just shrugged and followed. You opened the door and saw that L was just watching a movie.

"Hyung...what are you doing?" Sungjong asked, raising his eyebrow.

"Watching a movie...don't you see?" L said.

"Why don't you hang out with ~~~~~?" Woohyun asked. L shrugged.

"Are you jealous that she remembers us and not you??" Hoya chuckled. L raised his eyebrow.

"Why would I be jealous? I'm not her boyfriend or anything." L answered.

Sungyeol laughed. "Right, her boyfriend is Kwangmin. But still! Brothers can be jealous too! Like if his friends take his sister away!" They all nodded. You just watched the whole thing.

They were talking back and forth to each other for about 20 minutes and finally stopped.

"Have you all have breakfast yet?" You just suddenly asked. They all shook their heads.

"I'll make breakfast okay?" You suggested. They all nodded happily.

"Do you want the leader to help?" Sungjong pointed at Sunggyu.

"If you want." You giggled and stood up, looking for where the kitchen was. Sungyeol saw and pulled you to the kitchen.

"Thanks~" You said shyly and headed to their fridge to see what food they have.

"I'll hlep too!" Sungyeol said you nodded. So Sunggyu, Sungjong,and Sungyeol helped you with Infinite's breakfast. You made them omelettes,

"Thank you for your food!" Infinite said, except for L since he was still in his room and he ate breakfast already, you smiled and happily watched them eat.

_______________________________________________________________

How did you like this Infinite Chapter?!

It's almost time for me to go to school.... but I'm updating for you guys here! Today's late start...kekeke~

Anyways, enjoy! Comments are loved!<333

Also, have you heard that Kwangminnie got in a car accident? TTTT.TTTT

My heart broke when I heard that. BESTFRIENDS pray for out Pikwangchu. Oppa, please recover fast. :/

Bestfriends are praying for you. ♥