Why Am I Feeling This Way?

Forever Feels So Short {hiatus}

Jeongmin's POV:

After Jaeyeon and I arrived home, I head to my bedroom and laid down on my bed.

I suddenly felt like I was missing something. No, no... I can't miss ~~~~~. We just said goodbye 30 minutes ago. I shouldn't miss her already. I didn't fall for her right? She's just like my sister....not anything else. Not as a GIRLFRIEND. She has Kwangmin, Jeongmin ah~. I kept talking to myself.

"It'll be the worst thing if I like her." I said to myself. She has Kwangmin, and Kwangmin is my saeng. He's my group member! I can't hurt him just because of a girl. And break our friendship!

"AISH JEONGMIN AH~ FORGET ABOUT HER!!!" I shouted out loud. Jaeyeon suddenly came and raised her eyebrow at me.

"I don't remember hearing you knocking, sis." I looked at her.

"Who's the 'her' you're talking about oppa?" she asked.

I shook my head. "NO ONE!" I said flatly and she closed the door.

'Phew! I hope she won't find out or anything.' I sighed.

Suddenly, I remebered the kiss I gave ~~~~ this morning. Even though it was on the cheek, I still like it.

'WAIT! What am I talking about? Stop thinking about ~~~~~~!' I said to myself and palm my face.

'AISH... I can't get her out of my head!!!' I yelled in my head. I decided to take a shower to refresh so I did. After that I decided to unpack my things, since I didn't do it earlier.

After unpacking I was a little tired so I laid on my bed and looked at myself in my mini pocket mirror.

'Handsome as usual!' I smiled at myself. Then I looked at the clock on my wall, it said 5:32PM. 'Dang already?' I said. 

{A/N: Heyyy! I'm skipping through times fyi! ;D]

So I decided to pack my things and get ready for school tomorrow.

"Oppa ah~~~ dinner time!!!" I heard Jaeyeon called downstairs.

"Coming~"I shouted back and quickly finish up. Then headed downstairs right away.

Jaeyeon finished making dinner and sat at the table. Our parents were away, dad has his company over America while mom is staying at a friend's house, so it was only Jaeyeon and me.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Kwangmin's POV:

This feeling is just so weird. It feels like there's going to be some rivalry in the future. It's so weird!! >.< And also this really worries me..... ~~~~~ dreaming of Jeongmin and HER together and then I DIED!!!! What if in the end it's real? I die.. TT^TT And then Jeongmin take ~~~~ from me?

Aish, I shouldn't be thinking about this.... tomorrow we have school.

"Kwangmin ah~ you should go to sleep now, it's late." My mom said.

"Nae umma." I said and she walked out of the room. I checked my phone, it was 10:56PM. So I decided to go to bed. Youngmin was still awake, I could see the light in his room.

_____________________MoRnInG_________________________

"Good morning ~~~~ ah!" I hugged her tightly.

"Good morning!" She smiled and hug me back.

"I'll walk you to class~"I said, grabbing her hand and holding it tightly.

"Okay." She said.

While we were walking to class I suddenly asked her.

"So...about yesterday.." I began. "Why were you touching your cheek?"

Her eyes widen, I looked at her. "W-well.." She stuttered. "J-Jeongmin oppa."

'WHAT?! It's about hyung?!!!' I was suprised.

"He k-k-kissed my cheek." She said quietly.

"WHAT?!" I almost yelled.

"I knew you would be like that, that's why I didn't tell you." She said. "Don't be jealous though...it's nothing. Jeongmin oppa is like my brother." She tried to smile.

I didn't say anything. I DID felt a little jealousy, but still!

"Kwangmin ah~ gomawo! You should go to class now." ~~~~ waved at me. I snapped out of my thoughts and noticed that we were in front of ~~~~'s class.

"Oh okay! See you later, yeobo!" I waved.

"Bye!" She peck my cheek.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Computer keep being so fudging slowwwwwww on AsianFanFics. TT^TT

HEY HEY HEY! Have you seen Kwangmin's bed?? It has like a FAMILY of PIKACHU! >.<

Kwangmin's so adorable!♥

I just noticed that Donghyun and Jeongmin got a haircut.. ^o^

Watch W Academy and you'll know..

Oh and I watched the raw version...since I couldn't wait for sub! ^^

Enjoy this chappie..I  know it's boring..

I feel like I'm going to have a headache! D: