Let The Game Begin.

Forever Feels So Short {hiatus}

Author's POV:

When you finally home!

"Yay!!" You got out of the car, grabbed your things and quickly enter the house. The others followed you.

Right away you went to your room and locked the door. Then jumped on your bed and close your eyes. RELAXING TIME!! ^.^

Everyone thought that something happened so they quickly ran to your room. They tried to open the door but..... you locked it. They were calling you A LOT of times.

"~~~ ah! ~~~~!!!" Kwangmin called. He was scared that you were mad at him or something. But too bad... you were in dreamland. Finally Eunmi ran downstairs, got something from the kitchen and quickly got back upstairs. She was holding a bunch of keys. Everyone stopped and looked at her, they know that she knows what she's doing. They all stopped and let her do her thing. Eunmi quickly picked a key and place in it the knob. (I don't know what the key whole thing of a magig called..) And the door opened. Everyone quickly went in and saw that you were peacifully sleeping. They giggled.

"We're so stupid, thinking that she was mad or something." Eunmi laughed and so did everyone. Then quietly they sneaked downstairs. But Kwangmin stayed there, he tucked you in quietly and sat there to watch you for a while.  Everyone was planning something downstairs while Kwangmin was still tucking you in.

"Let's trick them both~" Minwoo said. Everyone looked at him. 

Youngmin laughed. "YAH! I never know that you were an evil maknae!" Minwoo laughed.

"Yah~ how 'bout this? We trick them! Just say like ~~~~'s umma told us that they have to break up!" Jeongmin's light bulb flashed up.

Eunmi's mouth was wide up. "What if they think it's real?? ~~~~ takes break ups seriously."

Everyone tapped their chins. "Just a game right?" Jeongmin said.....everyone nodded.

"Yeah~ let's start.... you all have to be good actors and actresses!" Youngmin said. They all nodded again.

"This will end..... when?" Eunmi asked.

"1 week!" Minwoo said.

Eunmi clapped her hands together. "Yeah.. I guess 1 week doesn't hurt." They all smiled and high-5 each other.

"We're so smart!" Youngmin winked and they all laughed.

_______________________1 Hour Later____________________________

You finally woke up and saw that Kwangmin playing on your laptop. You giggled and got up from your bed. You quietly sneaked up on him from behind. You peeked at what he was doing. Wasn't it too obvious? He was watching Pokemon! You laughed and Kwangmin heard you, he jumped a bit. You were now holding your stomach, plus, you were on the floor.

"Heheh~" Kwangmin saw you. "You're awake?"

You were now wiping your tears and nodded. "Kwangmin ah~ you're so CHILDISH!"

He mehrong you and turned off your laptop.

"I'm changing...go downstairs!" You shooed him and he quickly got out. Then you quickly changed into this:

And head downstairs. Everyone was sitting on the couch, watching T.V. You walked downstairs and sat next to Jeongmin. He saw you and smiled. They were all watching Music Core.

"It's B1A4!!" Minwoo pointed at them.

"Wah~" Eunmi squeak. Yes, Eunmi is a fan of B1A4.

"Wow... so you both girls have no interests in Boyfriend." Youngmin said.

"AND you hang out with Boyfriend." Minwoo added.

"Well...then don't hang out with us~" You said. The boys had their mouths opened and you both girls laughed.

"Shut up~ it's not a big deal. You all can go home if you don't want to hang out with us.... we'll just hang out with each other." You joked and Eunmi nodded.

"We'll rather stay!" Jeongmin patted your head. You and Eunmi was now laughing your heads off.

"Umm.... guys better get serious right now~" Youngmin looked at everyone, except for you  and Kwangmin and they knew at the act was going to start.

"Okay....serious about what?" You stopped laughing.

"It's about your mom......" Youngmin said and your eyes widen.

"Okay... my mom?" You asked. Youngmin slowly nodded.  "Oppa, continue."

"Your mom called earlier an-" Before Youngmin could finished you interupted him.

"If my mom called, why didn't I hear?" You raised an eyebrow.

'Don't say anything stupid Youngmin ah~~' Everyone was screaming in their heads, except for you and Kwangmin.

"Because! You were sleeping and you left your phone downstairs!" Youngmin said quickly.

You tried to remember. True, you were sleeping AND you left your phone downstairs. "Okay..so what did she say?"

'PHEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!' Everyone sighed in relieve inside.

"She said that you and Kwangmin...." He started. "Needs to break up."

You mouth was wide up and so was Kwangmin.

"H-h-h-how could umma do this??" You were shocked. "I'm calling umma." You quickly got up. Eunmi right then pulled you down.

"~~~~ ah. She said not to call back, she would be busy." Eunmi said and patted your back.

"Youngmin ah~ don't lie....she really say that?" There were tears in your eyes.

"It's true.....we heard it too..." Jeongmin said. He felt kinda bad inside. Youngmin slowly nodded. Right away you ran to your room and slammed the door.

Kwangmin who couldn't believe his ears looked at his twin, Youngmin.

"Hyung.... say the truth. Is this real?" Kwangmin asked.

"It's true... I'm not lying." Master of acting, Youngmin said. (Just calling him that... I wanted to! xD)

Kwangmin quickly got up and got out of the house, slamming the door behind him. Now that the both of you were gone.... everyone gathered in a circle.

"I feel bad for them now........" Eunmi wiped a tear from her eyes. Minwoo and Jeongmin stayed quiet and nodded.

"You know... Youngmin you're good at acting." Jeongmin said. Youngmin smiled.

"We're still continuing the game though.." Eunmi said and everyone nodded.

"We're going to test their love." Minwoo said and everyone agreed.

=======================================================================

I finally wrote another long chappie! Okay, enjoy everyone!

How do you think the game will go? I'm wondering myself!

Hope it's not tooo long for you to read.

I've updated 3 chapters, including this one, and no one, yes NOBODY commented! ):

It makes me feel like you've lost interest..so please comment?

I love you all♥

The title sounds like the Hunger Games, and also, I changed the background! ^o^

Oh and annoucements!!!!!!!

1: I've made a NEW account!!! Here's the link: Lover_Pikwangchu.

2: This account is for you to make suggestions. You can make suggestions on THAT account's wall. Yes the one up there! Not this one.

3: and then I will take the suggestions and maybe make a story. And I can make either a oneshot or something.

4: So just you know, post likes "Minwoo." And you know someone else and I can write a story! ^o^

5: That account is just for suggestions you know and incase if this account something happens to it, like if AFF goes crazy like last time I can use that accound and talk to you guys~

Ppyong!