Minwoo And Jeongmin In The House! >.^

Forever Feels So Short {hiatus}

Author's POV:

The next day, you were woken by someone, shaking your body.

"Wake up ~~~~!" He had a kinda deep-ish voice. "Or I will kiss you!" He threaten. You opened your eyes right away and saw Minwoo.

"Woah! What's up with you today?" You asked him.

He raised an eyebrow.

"You're so innocent. That joke. 'wake up or I'll kiss you.'" You repeated what he said.

"Oh! That that that..." Minwoo laughed. "I just thought it'll be faster to wake you up like that."

"Whatever Minwoo ah~ what are you doing here?" You sat up from your bed.

"That, I'll leave you clueless, more fun to watch." He winked. You rolled your eyes and went to the bathroom to wash up.

"Good morning!!!!!!!" You saw someone opened there arms, coming towards you, when you got out of the bathroom. And then that 'someone' hugged you tightly. You just patted his back. He released you and saw that it was Jeongmin.

"Wow...boys are in my house..." You sighed.

"I miss you sooo much!!" Jeongmin cupped your face.

"Right." You said sarcastically with a smiled. "I saw you the other night, sleeping like a baby."

Jeongmin gave a nervous smile and mess his own hair (Bahahah! xD).

"Heheheh~" He gave you a nervous laugh.

"Why are YOU AND MINWOO here?" You asked.

"Because we miss you, and you might be lonely without Kwangmin." He smiled.

You raised an eyebrow. "Kwangmin's gone?"

Jeongmin smiled and nodded.

"I'm going to change." You say, you just noticed that you were still in your PJs. Jeongmin nodded and headed downstairs.

You went to your bedroom and changed into this:

Then you headed downstairs.

"MERRY CHRISTMAS ~~~ AH!!" Minwoo and Jeongmin both shouted when you step into the living room.

You slapped your forehead. 'How can I forget... I'm so forgetful these days.'

"Merry Christmas too!!" You smiled and hugged them both. They smiled and hugged you back.

"Didn't Kwangmin said that he will spend Christmas with me?" You remembered what Kwangmin said yesterday.

"Yeah, but he's busy..." Minwoo said. 'Oh' was all you could say.

"~~~~ ah! I've made you breakfast!" Jeongmin called from kitchen. You heard Jeongmin and headed to the kitchen. Minwoo followed you from behind.

Jeongmin had made you Ice Cream Waffle, he learned how to make them with Donghyun when they were having a part time job with Boyfriend, on MNet Pick!. (Remember that? ;D) The Ice Cream Waffle, your breakfast, looks likes this:

3166188366_60d19f99a6.jpg

"Wow!! Did you make this oppa?" You looked at the plate. Jeongmin nodded happily.

"Jinja hyung?" Minwoo said, raising his eyebrow, not believing Jeongmin.

"I did! With Donghyun hyung! You can go ask him!" Jeongmin said. Then he turned to you. "~~~ ah, try it!" You nodded and took a bite.

'Omo! Jeongmin is a good cooker!' You smiled as you took a bite.

"Wah! Oppa, it's delicious!!" You gave him a thumbs up. "Minwoo ah~ try it!" You gave your fork to Minwoo. Minwoo took a bite and his eyes sparkled. (Like when he saw the cabbage in MNet Pick, on Hyunseong's birthday! *.* <--- Like that! ;D)

"Let's eat together Minwoo ah~ you're too skinny and I'm not that hungry." You smiled and offer Minwoo another fork. He smiled.

"Okay~ if you want!" He patted your head. Jeongmin sat there and watched you both eat.

"Thank you for the food, Jeongmin ah~" You and Minwoo both said when you were done eating, Jeongmin smiled.

"Since it's Christmas, let's go somewhere!" You suggested after you were done cleaning up. The boys nodded and agreement. 

"But where to go?" You tapped your chin.

"Let's go Snowboarding!!!" Minwoo suggested.

"Okee!!!" You loved the idea and clapped.

"Let's go get ready!! ~~~~ ah! We'll be back to pick you up!" Jeongmin said.

"Okay!" You gave them 2 thumbs up and they headed out the door.

You quickly went to your room and changed.

==================================================

Hey guys! I hope I'll be able to update A LOT today since my friend just helped me with the instructions on the Egyptian's project so I got it now! I will finish it by today I promise!

Oh and Happy Birthday to :Martin Luther King, Jr.

Saengil Chukkaehamnida! ^o^ (Sorry, forgot spelling hahah!)

Anyways.. goodbye!

I will update soon!♥