Snowboarding With The Mins.

Forever Feels So Short {hiatus}

Author's POV:

You were now in the car with Jeongmin and Minwoo. Jeongmin was driving, while you were sitting in the back seat with Minwoo, listening to your IPod. Right now: Onew- The Name I Loved.  is playing. (I love that song, it's playing right now. Listen to it if you haven't..... :D)

You were also playing games on your IPOD. It's doing 2 things at a time. ( You were already in the snowboarding clothes or whatever they're called and so were the boys.)

"I'm bored~" Minwoo sighed. You turned to him.

"Me too." You said even though you were listening to music, it was a little boring.

"Let's talk about random things~" Jeongmin said.

"Okay.. then who knows how to snowboard??" You started the game or convo.

"Me! I can teach you if you want~" The boys both said. You giggled and nodded.

"Okay~ who knows me though?" You asked.

Jeongmin pointed to Minwoo. "Maknae always knows more things than the hyungs." (Is that true?)

Minwoo nodded.

"Then you can teach me, Minwoo ah~" You said. Minwoo did a okay sign.

______________WhEn YoU gOt ThErE_______________________

"Wow! Every place we go~ now alot of people!" You looked around and chuckled. Jeongmin nodded in agreement.

"Let's get our boards out." Jeongmin said and you followed him to the back of the car.

You all got your boards and started to walk up to the tall tall tall hill. Finally you were up there.

"~~~~ ready? Your lesson starts right now." Minwoo turned to you. You nodded.

"Give me your hands." Minwoo said, and you gave him your hands. He took them and held them.

"First you have to learn how to start going down and stop." Minwoo said.

________AfTeR MiNwOo'S lEsSoN____________

(Sorry if I'm going tooo fast about the time! xD)

"Let's go downhill together, since now ,you know how to handle going down there by yourself ~~~~ ah!" Jeongmin suggested after the lesson.

You gave a little nodded and you 3 headed slowly downstairs. You didn't feel scared anymore, and before you knew it, you were at the bottom of the hill.

"That was fast~" You said,

Minwoo shook his head. "You were the one who was fast!" You smiled.

"SHE'S OVER THERE OPPA!" You heard a girl's voice, it sounded familiar. You looked around. Jeongmin and Minwoo smiled at each other, they knew what was going on, but pretend they don't know.

"~~~~ ah, kwechanah?" Jeongmin pretend to know nothing. You slowly nodded.

"I think I heard Eunmi's voice." You kept looking around. Suddenly a pair of arms wrapped around your waist from behind.

"Finally you're here!" You heard a voice whispering in your ear. You could hear his breath. You quickly turn and saw Kwangmin with a bright smiled.

"What are you doing here?" You raised an eyebrow. "I thought you were busy?"

Kwangmin laughed. "Pabo~" You mehrong him.

"Annyeong ~~~~ ah!" Eunmi smiled and waved at you as she started to head to your way. Behind Eunmi was Youngmin, he was smiling at you. You waved at them.

"Did you learn how to snowboard yet?" Youngmin asked. You nodded.

"Minwoo is an awesome teacher!" You smiled at Minwoo.

"Let's race?" Kwangmin suggested. You right away shook your head.

"Nooo! I just learned!" You were still shaking your head.

"Come ~~~~! I'm doing it too!" Eunmi said.

"I'll just watch." You said.

"PLEASE!" Everyone gave you their puppy face. You closed your eyes and sighed.

"Fine~" You gave up. 'I'll be embarrassing if I fall infront of them! >.<' You slapped your forehead. 

"Get in place!!" Youngmin smiled and everyone got in place.

"Hana, dul, set......go!" Kwangmin said and everyone raced off. Leaving you behind, even Kwangmin was really far away.

"Told you I'm not good..... no one listened." You said to yourself and pouted. Then you started to slowly go down the hill. It took about 10 minutes for you to get to where everyone was since you were a beginner.

"You all ditched you." You pouted as you see them.

"It's a race ~~~~ ah!!" Jeongmin said and Kwangmin nodded. You mehrong them.

"Let's go have fun~" Kwangmin grabbed your hand and pulled you somewhere. "First, we're going to put our boards away." He smiled and you just nodded. You both went and put your boards away, then Kwangmin continued to drag you away to somewhere. When you finally got there, you were really excited.

You both were going to ride the Gondola. It looks like this:

(Took me a while to figure out what it was called... I used my sources! ;D)

"Like it?" Kwangmin asked, you nodded happily. "Kaja!" He said and you followed him.

You both were now inside one.

"Wow!!" You looked at the beautiful view of the mountain. Kwangmin was holding your hand tightly.

"Let's go eat after this! I'm hungry!" Kwangmin pouted. You nodded.

"Me too!" You smiled.

And you both enjoyed the view.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just finished the chapter this morning~ ^o^

Enjoy! I hope it's not boring since I feel like it is..........

Anyways... annyeong!♥♥

YoungWoo.... I want more moments!!! xD