Forgetting TOO Much.

Forever Feels So Short {hiatus}

Author's POV:

You finally woken up. Everyone was worried about you to death.

"Who are you all?" You asked as you opened your eyes and saw the people around.

"I'm Youngmin, I'm your friend. You don't remember?" A blonde guy walked to your bed and sat beside you. You shook your head and raised an eyebrow. Suddenly, 2 guys quickly entered your room. One was running towards you, with tears in his eyes. He looked exactly like the guy that said he was Youngmin. He quickly hugged you tightly.

"Yeobo!!! Are you okay?" He asked you caressing your cheek.

"Who are you?" You raised an eyebrow at him. He was shocked.

"Y-you don't remember me??" He asked, in disbelieve.

You shook your head. "But I do remember someone in here." You tapped your chin. Everyone quickly approached you.

"Who?" They all asked.

"Minwoo...Noh Minwoo." You repeated the name. Minwoo looked at you and smiled. He came to you and hugged you tightly.

"~~~~ ah! Are you okay?" Minwoo asked you. You nodded.

"But I can't remember this people." You looked at the people around you.

"Kwechanah, I'll help you." Minwoo smiled. Kwangmin couldn't believe it, his heart shattered into a million pieces.

'How could she not remember me?' He thought and left the room. Youngmin followed him.

Kwangmin stood outside, tears were streaming down his face.

"It's okay Kwangmin ah~ she'll remeber you." Youngmin patted Kwangmin's back.

"She won't. She loves Minwoo the most!" Kwangmin said.

"You know... the break up thing was all fake right?" Youngmin said. He decided to end the game.

"What?!" Kwangmin's eyes were wide. "You lied?!"

Youngmin slowly nodded. "We planned it out... just to test yours and ~~~~'s love."

"I'm going home." Kwangmin left. Youngmin sighed and went back to your room.

"He's Youngmin right?" You pointed at Youngmin. Minwoo nodded. Minwoo and the rest was helping you remember things. You couldn't even remember a thing except that you know Minwoo and you only remember things about him. So that's why you were starting with learning everyone's name.

"And what's with this ring?" You pointed at the ring that was on your ring finger of your left hand.

"That's Kwangmin's gift for you. You guys are DATING." Youngmin answered. "That's the couple ring."

You raised an eyebrow. "I have a BOYFRIEND?"

Everyone nodded. You just nodded....

"~~~~ ah. It's evening now. You should rest. We'll visit tomorrow." NaEun said. Everyone said their goodbyes and now you were left with Minwoo.

"Minwoo ah~ when will I remember everyone?" You asked Minwoo. He smiled and held your hands tightly.

"Someday. Very soon!" He said, you smiled. "I'm glad you remembered me." He said and kisses your forehead.

"I'm going now! See you in the morning." He waved. You smiled and closed your eyes.

=================================================================================

"When will she remember me?!" Kwangmin shouted in his room. His was worried and sad at the same time. 

"I'll just go visit her." He got up and grabbed his jacket.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Enjoy this short chappie.!♥

I have school tomorrow! ):