Happy New Year!!!!!

Forever Feels So Short {hiatus}

Sorry to say that I will not be talking about the party since it's just you know, a normal New Years party. What I'm going to get into is the IMPORTANT parts, like the tower and your mum..... so here we go!

```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Author's POV:

"It's almost time!!!" You squeaked as the clock almosted strike midnight.

"5-4-3..." Everyone started to countdown.

"3-2-" You continued.

"One, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Everyone shouted and cheered.

You and the rest of the girls were hugging each other happily and jumping up and down.

"Happy New Year Eunmi ah~" Youngmin kissed Eunmi on the lips. You giggled at the scene and suddenly got a text on your phone.

           To: My yeobo♥

           From: Pikachu.

Yah yeobo! Remember the meeting! Don't be late! I can't wait to see you. :)

                                  No need to reply back, I know you'll be there. Don't disappoint me! :D

You smiled at the message. Someone suddenly tapped your shoulder. You spin around and saw Jeongmin with a bright smile.

"Happy New Year ~~~~ ah!!" He pulled you into a tight hug.

You hugged him back tightly like he did. "Happy New Year!" You smiled.

After everyone had settled in, someone suddenly knocked the door, you raised an eyebrow and went to open the door. Everyone was watching you, just to make sure nothing happens. You know like kidnapping or something. :)

You opened the door and suddenly someone hugged you tightly, you didn't know anything. You didn't even moving, you were just frozen right at the spot.

"Omo! Mrs.Park! You're back!" Eunmi and Youngmin smiled.

You raised an eyebrow. "Who are you?" You asked. The lady let go of the hug when you suddenly said that.

"You're my DAUGHTER and you don't even remember me?" She asked, you raised an eyebrow and looked back at your friends.

"Mrs. Park, ~~~~ lost her memories." Said Youngmin sadly. The lady who she called herself your mom, gasped.

"Since when?" She asked.

"About 1 month ago...." Minwoo said.

"Omo! what happened?" She started to grab her stuff and went inside. You gave her way and closed the door after her. The rest of your friends told your mother the story and you sat on the floor, listening. 

"Where was Kwangmin?" Your mom asked after the story.

"He...he wasn't there..... we did something really bad.... and we really regret it..." Everyone said.

"What did you do, and why wasn't he there?" Question was coming all at once from your mom's mouth. You just quietly sat there and listen to their answers. They told your mother everything that had happened and your mother's reaction was.....just something you can't put into words.

Everyone was now watching your mother's reaction, the group felt guilty for having the plan of breaking you both up. You heard your phone vibrate again and looked at the message.

To: Yeobo♥

From: Kwangmin.

There yet? :)

Is your mom home yet??

You quickly remembered about the tower and quickly got up from your seat.

"Ummm... I have to go somewhere you all know..." You said quickly and put on your shoes and headed out the door. You quickly got in a taxi and drove to Namsan Tower. When you got out of the car, you were amazed by how tall the tower was. You quickly got inside and got another message.

Top floor! The message had said. You quickly head to the elevator and headed to the rooftop. When you got out of the elevator you quickly walked up another stairs until you reached to the rooftop. Finally you entered and saw Kwangmin staying there, with his hands behind his back, smiling at you.

"You're so patient." You smiled at him. He smiled back.

"You're not late!" He patted your head.

"So, you want me to come here for?" You asked.

"Oh yeah...here's something for you." He smiled and gave you some roses. You smiled.

"Wow, thanks Kwangmin ah~" You looked at the roses.

"Glad you like them!" He patted your head. "Happy New Year, yeobo!"

"Happy New Year too!" You peck his cheeks.

"So why are we here?" You asked again.

"Because, I want to be with you all alone!" He pulled you closer to him, you giggled.

"Umma came back~" You said quietly, he looked at you.

"Really?" He asked, you slowly nodded.

"She was really shock about m-" Before you could finish your sentence fireworks started to explode (Sorry, I can't find the right word xD). You jumped because you were so surprised.

"Are you scared?" Kwangmin saw you jumped.

You shook your head. "Nothing, just surprised......" You smiled.

He patted your head. You both enjoyed the fireworks for a while.

"Kwangmin ah~ I think I'll never remember......the doctor said, a miracle... it's so weird." You said. He looked straight at your eyes.

"You'll remember soon, trust me." He caressed your cheeks.

You nodded but still was curious. "What about the miracle?" You asked.

"Mola." He shrugged.

"I really want to remember." You pouted. Kwangmin giggled.

"Then remember this okay?" He asked, you didn't know what it was so you just slowly nodded. "Remember that I will always love you and that you're forever in my heart." 

You smiled with tears in your eyes. Then one by one, they began to run down your cheeks, Kwangmin quickly wipe them with his thumb.

"Yah~ don't cry!" He pouted. You nodded and wiped all of your tears. 

Suddenly, Kwangmin kissed your lips. You were surprised at first, but you kissed him back.

"I love you Kwangmin ah~" You smiled.

"I love you too!" He hugged your waist tightly. And you both stayed like that...........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the boring tower part~

I couldn't think!

Sorry for late update too, I was working on my other story on my other acocunt check it out?

Link: This Can't Be Reality.

I hope you like it! (: