France.

Forever Feels So Short {hiatus}

Author's POV:

You were still in dreamland when the sun was shining right in your eyes.

"Ughhh!!!!!" You groaned and covered yourself with the blankets. But now it made you wide awake now. You laid there for a while until the door bell rang. You lazily got up, went downstairs and opened the door. Eunmi was standing there, smiling.

"Good morning, ~~~~ ah! I see you just woke up, huh?" Eunmi entered the house. You closed the door, then stretched out your arm up high.

"I'm washing up." You said, Eunmi nodded and you headed downstairs. You brushed your teeth, took a shower and wore this:

Then you headed downstairs.

"Good morning Eunmi ah~" You smiled as you went to the kitchen.

"Hey, I have to tell you something." She cleared . You sat down at the dining table, holding a glass of milk, and looked at her.

"Okay, you can say it." You looked at her.

"Well, I'm going to France......for some stuff." Eunmi began, your eyes were wide. "And so I was wondering, if you want to come with me. I don't want to go alone." She smiled.

"Wah...you're going to France?" You were amazed. "What about the airplane ticket money??"

She smiled. "I got those things done already."

You nodded. "Do you WANT me to go?"

She giggled. "If you want, I would love to have you go with me. And you know, if we get lost, we have each other."

"Okay, I'll call my dad and ask." You said and ran to your room to get your phone. Then you went back to the kitchen and dial your dad's number.

"Yobseyo?" He answered.

"Appa! It's ~~~~~." You said.

"Oh! Hi princess, you need something sweetie?" He smiled.

" Eunmi's going to France...so I was wondering if I could go with her." You asked. "And you know, I want to go to different places."

"Oh, if you want you can. Make sure you pack warm clothes, it's cold in France, especially in the winter. It's not like Korea." Your dad told you. You happily smiled.

"Nae appa! I will! Gomawo! Saranghae!!!" You said.

"I love you too, now I have to get back to the meeting." He said.

"Did I disturbed you? Uh oh... I'm going to hang up now then, bye appa~~" You said and hanged up. After that, you turned to Eunmi. You both squeaked and jumped around the room happily.

"We're going to France!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" You both screamed and laughed.

"I got my things ready, let's pack your things." Eunmi said, you nodded and you both started to head to your room.

"How long are we staying there for?" You asked.

"About.... 2 months and a half." She answered. You nodded and started to pack your clothes.

"Does the twins know?" You asked.

"Hmm.." She tapped her chin. "They don't know, we should tell them tomorrow, before we leave the airport."

You nodded. "But not today." You said. Eunmi and you both smiled happily. That whole day, you went shopping with Eunmi and you both got ready for France. Since tomorrow you both we going to leave tomorrow.

"I can't sit still just thinking about it!" You squeak, Eunmi smiled.

"I know right?! It's night now, tomorrow we're leaving at 9:00AM so better go to bed now." Eunmi told you. You both brushed your teeth and got in your PJs. Eunmi was sleeping on a matress on the floor.

"We're going to visit the twins at 7:00AM." Eunmi planned out everything.

"Okay...but isn't it EARLY?" You asked, afraid they might still be sleeping at that time.

"If they want to see us, they have to wake up." Eunmi winked, you nodded and laughed.

_______________________THE NEXT DAY_____________________________

"Do you have everything ready now ~~~~ ah?" Eunmi asked as she made breakfast. You checked all of the luggages before answering.

"I think I do!" You answered back.

"Okay! Breakfast's ready, come and eat!! We're leaving in 30 minutes and you still haven't changed." Eunmi said as you sip your milk.

"Don't hurry me, I know." You said as you both ate breakfast.

After that, you went upstairs and changed, while Eunmi went to the bathroom.

You were wearing this:

While Eunmi was wearing this:

After you both changed, you grabbed everything else (A/N: Like your phone and stuff.) and ran downstairs. Then you pulled pulled your luggages and headed to the taxi. The taxi driver then drove to the twin's house. You both got out the rang their doorbell.

"Let's cross our fingers and hope they're awake, or their parents!" Eunmi said and you both crossed your fingers. After a few minutes of waiting, the door finally opened and their stood a person, wearing a green facial mask.

Eunmi and you accidentally screamed. "Ah!" But it was only a little cream.

"~~~~ ah! Eunmi ah~ why do you have luggages?!" The woman asked.

"Mrs. Jo! Annyeonghaseyo!" You both bowed. "We're going to France so we just wanted to say goodbye to the boys." You said. Mrs.Jo nodded and let you both in.

"They're sleeping." She whispered.

"Oh, we'll wake them up." Eunmi smiled.

"Okay sweetie. I'll be in the kitchen downstairs if you need anything." Mrs.Jo smiled, you both nodded and headed to the twin's rooms.

"I'm going to wake up Youngmin, you wake Kwangmin." Eunmi pointed out.

You giggled. "Obviously." You said and headed to Kwangmin's room. You went in and saw him sleeping peacifully.

"Wah....he's so handsome!" You smiled and poke his nose.

"Kwangmin ah~" You whispered in his ear. He didn't move. You pouted.

"Kwangmin ah~ wake up..." You said. "I'm leaving......" He still didn't move.

"Kwangmin ah! If you don't wake up... I'm going to still all of the Pikachu in this room!" You threatened him. He finally opened his eyes. A few seconds later, he saw you and his eyes were wide.

"How did you get in here?!" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Your mom let me in.... now, I have something to tell you." You said, you were about to speak again when Kwangmin pulled you beside him and hugged you tightly.

"I have something to say!!" You tried to escape from his hug, but he was still hugging you tightly.

"Kwangmin ah!!! I'm leaving!!!!" You said, he still didn't listen and buried his face in your hair.

"If you don't let go, I'm going to kill you." You said once more.

"Why are you leaving?" He asked.

"Because I want to..... I'm leaving Korea." You said.

"WHAT?!" Kwangmin exclaimed. You laughed.

"Let go of me and I will tell you." You said.

"No......let's stay like this.... you said you're leaving, I want to hug you for the last time." He said and smiled.

"Fine, so I'm leaving for France with Eunmi." You said.

"That's good...going with Eunmi. Are you going to stay there forever?" Kwangmin asked.

"Yes." You joked.

"Nooooooo!!! Why????" He hugged you tighter now.

"I'm joking, I'm staying there for about 2 months." You said.

"And you're leaving me here." He pouted.

"Pabo.. you could still talk to me." You finally faced him now.

"Yeah...but I don't know what you're doing over there, if you're gone now." He said.

"I don't know what you're doing over here too!" You said.

"I'm washing up." He said and got out of bed. You nodded and decided to check on Eunmi. When you went inside Youngmin's room, you saw that Eunmi was sitting at Youngmin's desk, and he was in the shower.

"What time is it?" You asked, too lazy to check the clock on the wall. Eunmi knew that so she checked her watch.

"Like..... 7:50AM." She said. You nodded and sit on Youngmin's bed. 

After the got out of the bathroom, you both started to talk about the trip.

"What?! You're LEAVING?!" They both exclaimed. You both nodded.

"Why all of the sudden?" Youngmin asked, you pointed at Eunmi.

"Well, I just want to go to France and you know, kind of study and kind of go on a vacation." Eunmi explained.

"AND we want some time together." You added, saying that you both never hang out together like last time. Eunmi nodded.

"Okay.... when are you leaving?" Kwangmin asked.

"At 9:00......" Eunmi said. "And it's 8:00 already."

"Don't be naughty when we're gone!" You both said as if you both were their moms. They laughed.

"We won't!" They said, you both nodded.

You all then talked about all kind of things and was also planning what to do in France together. You and Eunmi would take a lot of pictures and sent them to the twins. Finally it was time to leaving.

"It's 8:35, we have to go." Eunmi checked her watch and said. The twins pouted.

"We'll be back soon! You have Jeongmin, Jaeyeon and NaEun....you all could still hang out!" You tried to make them smile again.

"Yeah.."Eunmi agreed. The twins then hugged the both of you.

"Bye yeobo!" Kwangmin said, you patted him back.

"Call me okay?" He added.

"Okay... I will remember that." You smiled and nodded.

"Take care Kwangmin ah~" You told him.

"You too!" He poke your cheek. You giggled.

"I love you!!" He said and kissed your lips.

"I love you too!" You said and kissed him back.

"We'll go now!!!" You and Eunmi said as you pulled your luggages. Your luggages:

Eunmi's luggages:

"We'll miss you!" You both said and blew the boys a kiss.

"Saranghaeyo!!!" Kwangmin said. You smiled and waved at him. Then you both greeted Mrs.Jo and got in the taxi. You told the driver to drive to the airport and 15 minutes later you both got there. You then headed to the airplane.

"I can't wait!" You said. Eunmi smiled. "Me too."

__________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! Here's your morning update! I'm trying to make this really really really long...but I guess I kind of failed! >.<

Lol~ I just wanted to say sorry I couldn't update yesterday because I was rereading my whole fanfic, Endless Love! (: It seemed so good.... I loved it! ^o^ Kekek! Obviously since it's my story. Anyways.... I hope you enjoy this chapter! I still remember I have my math homework, I haven't done. I will make sure I do that before the weekend's over.

Ppyong! Enjoy!♥