GoodBye Umma~

Forever Feels So Short {hiatus}

AUTHOR'S POV:

"~~~ ah!" Someone was calling your name. You opened your eyes and saw that you were sleeping on Kwangmin's shoulder. He was already awake. You looked at him.

"Why did you wake me up?" You rubbed your eyes.

"Your mom is leaving." He said.

Your eyes widen. Your mom said that she won't leave for another 2 months and it was already 1 month and 3 weeks. She still have 1 more week.

"I-I thought she said that's she won't leave for another week?" You said.

"Well.." Kwangmin began. "Her boss said they have to go now...so she's leaving early."

Your mouth was wide open. You quickly ran upstairs and your mom was in the living, talking to Mrs.Kim. [A/N: If you didn't know... which I bet you do....Mrs.Kim just came to your house........]

"Umma!! You're LEAVING?!" You asked her.

She saw you and said. "Yes....sadly....mianhae sweety."

You hugged her. "I'll come with you to the airport." She nodded. You quickly went upstairs, Kwangmin was sitting on your bed.

"I'm going to the airport." You said as you enter.

He raised an eyebrow. "ALONE?"

You shrugged. "You can go if you want." Kwangmin quickly nodded and exit the room so that you can change. You decided to wear this:

(You're sick, so gotta dress warmly!)

After that you went downstairs and saw that your mom and Mrs.Kim was already in the car. While Kwangmin was waiting for you in the living room.

"Let's go!" You said and held his hand. Kwangmin drove you to the airport and when you got there you went right to your mom.

"I guess I'll leave now~" She said. You hugged her tightly.

"I love you mom." You said.

"I love you too," She patted your back. "Take care sweety!"

"You too!" You smiled and kiss her cheeks.

"Bye!" She waved.

"Mrs. Kim, please take care too!" You bowed at her.

"You too honey!" She patted your head. "Oh and meet my daughter!" She pointed to a girl who was standing behind her.

"HaeYoung ah~ this is Mrs. Park's daughter, ~~~~. ~~~~, this is my daughter, Haeyoung." Mrs.Kim introduced you both to each other.

"Nice to meet you!" You smiled at her, and held out your hand.

"Nice to meet you too." Haeyoung smiled and took your hand. You both shook hands.

"Goodbye guys! We'll be going!" Your mom waved. "Kwangmin ah~ Take care of ~~~~!"

Kwangmin smiled and nodded. "Nae! I will!"

You smiled. Haeyoung waved to Mrs.Kim and turned to you.

"Well, nice to meet you. I hope we'll meet again! I have to go now...annyeong!" She waved at you and Kwangmin.

"Nae~ annyeong!" You smiled and waved back.

"Let's go home yeobo~" Kwangmin rested his chin on your shoulder.

You nodded and you both headed to the car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You just met Haeyoung!! You noticed I changed her name? ^o^

Anyways.... here's the update....

I hope you enjoy!

Thank you Boy1a4 for the sweet comments!! And LONG! :)

I love you all!♥

Ppyong! :3