No, Museum.

Forever Feels So Short {hiatus}

Author's POV:

After you took a shower, you and Eunmi went to a cafe and had breakfast there. After that, you both talked in the cafe.

"Where to go now?" You sipped your bubble tea.

"Let's go to the museum....." Eunmi suggested.

You were planning to go to the Eiffel Tower. "Can we go to the tower?" You asked.

Eunmi shook her head. "That's for at night, it's more prettier and romantic."

You almost choked some bubbles in your drink. "Romantic? Dude, we're girls. And we're not THAT!" You said.

Eunmi laughed. "I know! If only the oppas were here." Eunmi started to talk about the twins again.

"Hey~ didn't you say that this trip was for US?" you asked. She nodded. "Then no more talking about the twins!" You said, Eunmi pouted and sigh.

"Fine~ let's go to the museum then." She grabbed her bag, you gave up and agreed.

 

You both headed out the cafe and got in a taxi. Eunmi spoke French again to the taxi driver while you just played with your phone. You both rode the taxi for about 15 minutes and you finally stopped in front of this giant building.

(A/N: Sorry if the story's going so slow! >.<)

"Let's go in!" Eunmi pulled your arm and you both headed inside the giant building.

"What's the name of the museum?" You asked as you look around.

"Louvre Museum." Eunmi said looking at the map. "Want to go to the Pyramid?" She suggested, you nodded.

"Wah~ it's so pretty!" You said, looking at the pyramid. Eunmi smiled and got her camera out from her bag.

"Let's take some pictures!" Eunmi said, you nodded. You both took some selcas, then went around the whole museum, enjoying the art and everything in there.

After a while, you both walked around the campus of the museum. It wasn't a very bright day but it wasn't too dark either. It was a little bit cloudy. While you both were walking around the campus, you accidentally bumped into someone. You looked up and saw that person was looking familiar.

"Omo! Sunggyu oppa?!" You were shocked. He looked up at you and smiled.

"Woah...~~~~ I never expected you here!" He said excited.

"Like I did!" You winked. "What are you doing here?"

He chuckled. "I'm just going on a tour~ what are you and Eunmi doing here?"

"We're going on a little vacation!" Eunmi answered for you and smiled. Sunggyu  nodded.

"I'll calling you guys later or something, I gotta go now!" Sunggyu looked at his watch and said.

"Okay...." You said. "And when are you  coming back to Korea?" You asked.

Sunggyu thought for a bit. "2 more weeks." He answered.

"Oh, we're staying here for 2 more months." Eunmi said, smiling, you nodded.

"Tell the twins and Myungsoo oppa I say 'hi' " You told Sunggyu, he did an 'okay' sign and waved. 

"Bye oppa!" You and Eunmi both waved at Sunggyu.

Sunggyu flashed a smile and disappeared to somewhere else. You and Eunmi then went back to the museum and started to explore some more. It was already noon so you both went to a fancy restaurant for lunch. You both had seafood! ^.^

Your food:

And for dessert:

After lunch you both went back to the hotel and just hanged around. You both went to the games area in the hotel and hanged out there. For the rest of the day, you both were enjoying yourselves. ^.^

__________________________________________________________________________

I hope you enjoy this chapter!♥ And please comment! I want to know what you think of it!

I think I bit my tongue... >.< It hurts..... annyeong! It's a short note today...