Let's Go Shopping And Forget About Him!

Forever Feels So Short {hiatus}

Don't freak out by the event!!! >.<

AUTHOR'S POV:

Since what happened yesterday, the group decided to stay at your house and watches you. Since you were the first victim....

"Okay guys! Gather around!!" Youngmin whispered and everyone got together. It was early early early in the morning and you haven't woke up yet.

"Let's start planning~" Youngmin said. Everyone started to think hard.

"How will we test their love?" Minwoo asked and looked at everyone. They shrugged.

"How about we see what do they do without each other? Like....well they miss each other and go crazy and all those things." Eunmi said. Jeongmin nodded in agreement.

"Yeah... and we'll test ~~~~ first!" Jeongmin snapped. Everyone agreed and continued to plan out everything.

"Mianhae Kwangmin and ~~~~ ah!" Everyone said in their heads.

 

 

Meanwhile, you were in your room, sleeping peacifully. You were dreaming about Kwangmin and your mom was there, so was Mrs.Kim and HaeYoung.

"Let's start the wedding preparations!" Your mom said. You couldn't understand why Haeyoung and her mother was there.

"Who's wedding??" You asked. Your mom stared at you.

"~~~~! Of course it's not you! You're married to Jeongmin already! It's Haeyoung and Kwangmin!" Your mom smiled. Your eyes widen.

'Continuing dreams!' You slapped your forehead.

"Oh yeah umma!" You faked laugh. "I'm married to Jeongmin. So, why are they here if it's THEIR business??"

"Tsk tsk tsk! Just listen!" You mom said and turned to Mrs.Kim again.

"When will their wedding be?" Mrs.Kim asked.

"This weekend, today's Tuesday, we have time to plan it all out!" Your mom said and smiled at Kwangmin and Haeyoung.

"Our meeting is over now! Thank you!" Mrs.Kim waved. Haeyoung and Kwangmin stood up and bowed at your mom and waved at you. You faked smile at them and as soon as they all left, you turned to your mother.

"Mom! You knew that Kwangmin was my boyfriend!" You said.

She sighed. "Why do you always forgets who you're married to? Your husband is LEE JEONGMIN!" She said and left.

You slapped your forehead again. "I just wish I could die."

Suddenly you were woken up by someone. You were being hugged by someone, at first you thought it was Kwangmin. Then you quickly opened your eyes and saw Jeongmin.

"Oppa? You're still here?" You asked. He smiled and nodded. And then he took your hand and pulled you out of your room, and said.

"Go wash up! Meet you downstairs!" He winked and left. You stared at him disappearing downstairs.

"I don't want to do anything today." You said and looked at yourself in the mirror. Then brushed your teeth and headed downstairs. Everyone was happily talking and laughing, only you were sad and gloomy.

"Yah! What's up with that face?" Jeongmin back hugged you. You turned around.

"Let's go shopping this afternoon!" You said. Jeongmin smiled brightly.

"Okay princess!!' He smiled and hugged you tightly.

______________________ShOpPiNg____________________________

You were now getting ready to go shopping with Minwoo and Jeongmin. You only wanted to hang out with them. You didn't even invite Eunmi your bestfriend or Jaeyeon who you haven't seen in a while.

"Let's go~" You said as you were done getting ready. You linked arms with the boys and tried your best to smile. They happily nodded and you all headed out the door.

"We're going to go shopping and forget about him." You said as you made your first step out the door. They nodded.

"And we'll try our best to help you!" They smiled.

"Gomawo! You guys don't know how much I love you guys!" You smiled.

"We love you very very very much!" They hugged you and smiled and hug them back tightly.

"Let's go to a big big mall somewhere!" You suggested. In the car again...Jeongmin was driving and you were sitting with Minwoo. You put your head on his shoulder, you were a bit tired.

"Minwoo ah~ when we get to the mall, let's go ice cream!" You smiled. Minwoo nodded and you hugged his arm. You then fell asleep.

"~~~~ ah! We're here!!" Minwoo patted your head. You yawned and opened your eyes.

"Let's go~" You said and Minwoo got out of the car, you followed him quickly. Then you all started to walk into the mall.

"Let's go get ice cream like you~" Minwoo grabbed your hand and pull you to the ice cream shop. You laughed.

"We ditched Jeongmin oppa!" You laughed. Minwoo opened his mouth shaped as an O.

"I forgot that we were going with hyung! >.<" Minwoo scratched his head.

"It's okay~ if he doesn't come we don't have to get him ice cream!" You giggled. Minwoo gave you a thumbs up.

After you got your ice cream, you happily eating and talking.

"Wonder where's Jeongmin oppa now." You looked around.

Suddenly Minwoo's phone vibrate and he quickly checked it. He got a text message from Jeongmin.

To: Minwoo.

From: Jeongmin.

Talking to Youngmin hyung about...you know~

Play around and stuff,.. I'll wait out in the car. I'm too tired to move around. Make her happy!! :)

 

You noticed Minwoo and turned to him.

"Something wrong Minwoo ah?" You asked. He quickly turned off his phone.

"Nothing~ let's eat quickly and have fun. Jeongmin said he's too tired to move around." Minwoo said and put his phone back to his pocket. You laughed.

"Ara~"

After you both finished eating, you both went to some shops.

"~~~~ ah! I'm buying this for you." Minwoo pointed at a cute necklace. It looks like this:

"Minwoo ah~ that's expensive!" You pointed at the price. It was too late, Minwoo already bought it.

"I'll wear it for you!" Minwoo smiled. You lift up your hair and Minwoo wore the necklace on your name.

"Gomawo Minwoo ah~" You hugged him and he smiled.

 

After a while, you both were tired of shopping.

"Let's go home now!" You stretched. Minwoo nodded.

"I'm tired~" Minwoo said. You both then happily went out of the mall and got in the car. Jeongmin was in dreamland. You giggled.

"Oppa~ we have to go home now!!!" You said in his ear and he quickly woke up. You laughed. As you all was driving, you were listening to IPOD. Suddenly, a car was coming towards your car. Jeongmin guessed that it was a drunk driver. So he tried to avoid the car, but it was like the car was following his car. You, who was listening to your IPOD, didn't know a thing. So did Minwoo since he was sleeping. Suddenly the drunk driver's car slammed into the side of your car, the side you were sitting, and everything for you went BLACK.

 

__________AT THE HOSPITAL_________________

The rest of your friends heard about the news and quickly went to the hospital.

Minwoo and Jeongmin was already since they were sitting far from the side that was hit. While you were right there. Minwoo only have some scratch on his face and so does Jeongmin. While you needed a surgery.

"Omo!!! I hope she's okay!!!" Eunmi cried, Jaeyeon and NaEun was comforting her. Finally the doctor came out.

"How's she??" Youngmin and the boys quickly ran to the doctor.

"She's fine! She'll need some rest." The doctor smiles. "BUT! She had lost all of her memories... she will only the remember the person she loves the most." He said and walked away.

Everyone was relieve.

"But! She only will remember the person she loves the most. That means it's..." Eunmi said.

"KWANGMIN!" Everyone said at once.

"Minwoo ah~ you should go get him!" Youngmin said and Minwoo nodded. While that, everyone rushed into your room.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

There's an accident! :'(

Sniff sniff!

I hope you will be fine.... don't worry,

I updated. Comment! I'm scared you guys are gome!! D: