Just The Beginning.

Forever Feels So Short {hiatus}

Author's POV:

It was 7:00PM and it was getting dark already, the sun was already down a while ago.

"~~~~ ah! You should go wash up and change!" Eunmi said as she sat on your bed. You were sitting at your dest, looking at your old pictures in the albums in your Laptop. You just gave her a little nodded.

"Yah~ I'm going to read your diary if you don't do what I said!" She threaten you. You quickly closed the screen of the laptop and started moving right away. She laughed.

"Don't ever touch it, even though I don't know what the whole thing contains but I bet it's special." You headed to your closet. Eunmi quickly followed you to your closet. You tilted your head to the right. 'What to wear?' was always on your mind when you look at your closet.

"I'll help!" Eunmi patted your shoulder and she started looking at your clothes. "I'm the fashion queen remember?" Yo raised an eyebrow.

"Jeongmal?" You asked her. She nodded slowly.

"You all nicknamed me that!" She smiled and continue looking. "Oh and, you take a shower, I will have your clothes when you're done." She added and you quickly did what she said. 

You took a shower and then wrapped a towel around your body. Then quickly headed to your room. Eunmi saw you and smiled. 

"Here's your dress, bestie!" She smiled and gave you a dress. You quickly changed into it. (Of course, Eunmi was out of the room!) Then you went outside and showed her the dress, she was with Youngmin there and he was your dress too.

"WOAH! You look GORGEOUS!" Youngmin looked at you. You smiled.

"Thanks!" You said shyly.

"YOU JUST LOOK LIKE A PRINCESS!!!" Eunmi gave you two thumbs up. "Now I know why Kwangmin likes you!" She winked. You smiled brightly. This was how you looked:

Then you started to find a good hairstyle that goes with the outfit. Finally you found a perfect one! You did your hair and it looks like this:

Eunmi also helped you.

After that, Eunmi smiled brightly, she was sastified about your hair. Suddenly she grabbed a little princess tiara and put it on your head.

"Wow~ you're like a real princess!" She smiled.

The tiara.

"Let's go downstairs and meet your prince!" Eunmi winked. You giggled and nodded.

"WAIT!" You suddenly stopped before Eunmi opened the door, she looked at you.

"I want to dress you up too!" You winked and she giggled and slowly nodded.

"Yes!" You said and told her to sit on your bed, she listened the watched you.

Everytime she wanted to open you would say something like; "Let me think!" or "Shh! No words!" And she would laughed.

Finally you found her a cute dress. It looks like this:

She looked at it and said. "Wow~ you have a test in fashion girl!" You nodded and told her to go shower and changed, she did. After that, you did her hair. It was as hard as finding a dress, you weren't that good in picking things out! But finally you did her hair, and it looked perfect. It was this style:

(Sica's hair...! *Clap*)

"Wow! That's so pretty!!!" Eunmi looked at the mirror.

"Wait! I'm not done yet!" You said. You opened your accessories box and looked through the things, and you finally found what you needed. You clipped all of these to her hair:

"Done!" You clapped happily.

"Wow~ you did it so perfectly! Gomawo!!!" She hugged you tightly! You patted her back.

"Now let's go downstairs~~!" You called excitedly and you pull headed downstairs.

"Wow! You both look really pretty!" Youngmin complimented you both as you head downstairs.

"Thanks!" Eunmi smiled. "Where did Kwangmin go?"

You looked around and didn't see Kwangmin, Youngmin smiled.

"He went somewhere." He said, and you slowly nodded. You all talked for a little while and suddenly there was a knock on the door, you quickly got out of your chair and quickly opened the door. When you opened in you saw that NaEun, Jeongmin, Jaeyeon and Minwoo was standing there with smiles across their faces. 

"Woah! Someone looks gorgeous today!" Jaeyeon and NaEun complimented you.

"Heheh~ thanks, you are too!" You smiled and let them in.

"Ummm ~~~~ ah." NaEun said as she sat down, you looked up at her. "Kwangmin said to go to the Namsn Tower after the party. He's busy right now, he said he'll meet you there."

You raised an eyebrow. "So he can't be here at the party?" You asked, NaEun slolwy nodded. You pouted.

"Okay....." You said and headed upstairs, you sat on your bed and grabbed your phone. Suddenly the wallpaper caught your attention. The wallpaper was you and Kwangmin, camping together. You looked closer at the picture.

"Since when?" You tried to remember, but you couldn't. 

"~~~~~ ah!!!!!!!!" You heard someone knocking on your door, you quickly got up and opened the door. And there stood Minwoo. His eyes were wide when he saw you.

"Something wrong?" You asked him.

"Nothing~" He smiled cutely. "You look pretty today!"

"Gomawo!" You smiled back. "Oh and Happy New Year, Minwoo ah~"

"Yeah~ Happy New Year too!" He smiled. You then closed the door to your bedroom and headed downstairs with Minwoo.

__________________________________________________________

Sorry if it's boring!! T.T

I don't know wha to write right now~

lol~

Enjoy!♥