Fun In The Snow.

Forever Feels So Short {hiatus}

It's so nice here! The snow's falling and I'm writing for you guys. Awww, I love today! (:

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

(This chapter is dedicated to the weather today, snow♥)

AUTHOR'S POV:

"WAH!!!!!!! It's snowing!!!!!!" You heard voices excited saying, downstairs. You were still in bed, it was too noisy to sleep now. You sat up and rubbed your eyes. Then went to the bathroom and wash up. After that you went downstairs.

'Oh yeah!' You suddenly remembered something. 'Today's the beginning of our winter break.' You smiled.

"Good morning ~~~~!" You heard someone said and hugged you from the back.

"Kwangmin?" You asked and turned around. You were wrong.

"You at guessing." He pouted. It was Jeongmin.

"Mianhae! What are you doing here?" You asked him.

"Visiting you. Why I can't?" He turned all sad.

"Hahah! Yes you can!" You patted his back and headed to the kitchen.

"It's only you? No Jaeyeon?" You asked as you put some toast in the toaster.

Jeongmin nodded. "Only me! Jaeyeon is going shopping."

Your mouth was open. "That girl didn't invite me?"

Jeongmin laughed. "Well... you were being a sleepyhead so she didn't bother."

"YAH!" You playfully slapped his arm.

'She's so adorable!' Jeongmin thought and smiled.

You were too lazy to make breakfast so you just ate some cereal.

"So,,.. it's snowing!" You said as you look out the window.

Jeongmin nodded. "Let's go outside when you're done eating!"

You happily nodded and ate quickly.

(A/N: I took a little break... I dun think it's still snowing... :/)

When you were done, you put on your jacket and boots and headed outside with Jeongmin. It was still snowing.

"It's so pretty!!!" You skipping around~

"~~~~~~!!!" Jeongmin called you. You turned to him and he threw a little snowball at you.

"YAH!!!" You yelled at him and grabbed some snow. Jeongmin laughed.

"~~~~~ pabo!" Jeongmin teased you. You pouted and threw a snowball at him.

_________On ThE oThEr SiDe______________

'Wow! It's snowing~ I should go visit ~~~~!' Kwangmin thought as he looked out the window. He quickly but on his jacket and started to head to your house.

When he was walking towards in, he saw that you and Jeongmin was playing in the snow together.

"He's fast~" Kwangmin said under his breath. You were happily playing with Jeongmin, that you didn't noticed Kwangmin coming towards you.

"Annyeong yeobo!!!" Kwangmin called as he approached you and Jeongmin. You quickly turned and saw Kwangmin, a smile spread across your face.

"Annyeong Kwangmin ah~" You hugged him. Kwangmin patted your head.

"What are you guys doing?" Kwangmin asked.

"Having fun!" Jeongmin smiled.

"Right." Kwangmin nodded. "And you didn't call me." He pouted.

"Aww! C'mon! Let's have fun!" You pull Kwangmin's hand. He smiled brightly.

'Have they gotten closer?' Kwangmin questioned himself and looked at you and Jeongmin.

__________________________________________________________________________________-

Annyeong subbies! ^o^

I came back from lunch!

Did you know that I noticed something? My chapters are shorter than usual...lol~ especially when you compare to chappies of EndLess Love. I'll try to write more though!

It was snowing and then it stopped and then there was the sun and now snowing again!

Yay!! *Jumps around the room*

Ppyong~~~