Woah~ Awards?

Forever Feels So Short {hiatus}

Author's POV:

You were zooming around Infinite's dorm. They rest was getting ready, while that, Sungyeol was already ready so he was kind of like the perosn who shows you around. You were looking around the living until you found something.

"Woah...oppa, is that your AWARDS?" You asked pointing at the shelf full of shining stuff. Sungyeol smiled and nodded.

"Woah~ how many do you guys have??" You looked at all of the awards.

"MANY MANY MANY!" He said chuckling. You continue with your woah's and wow's.

"Male Rookie Group." You looked at one.

Sungyeol looked at it. "That was our FIRST one ever."

"Oh~ that's really cool." You carefully placed it back to it's spot. "You guys are really daebak, having a lot of awards." You gave them 2 thumbs up. 

Sungyeol continued to chuckle. "What about BoyFriend?"

You tapped your chin. "Kwangmin never showed me his dorm and he never talks about awards that BoyFriend has."

Sungyeol nodded in understand and you both continued to zooming around. About 20 minutes later~ the manager came in and told Infinite,

"INFINITE!" He called the member, they all quickly got out of their rooms, Sungyeol quickly headed towards the manager. "We have to leave for schedule now." The manager said. Right when you hear that, you pouted.

"Mianhae ~~~~ ah! Visit sometimes though okay?" Sungyeol turned and hugged you. You nodded and hugged him back. Every members then hugged you and said bye to you. Finally Myungsoo came out of his room. He turned to you and smiled.

"Do you want me to ask Manager Hyung if he could take you home?" He asked you. You shook your head.

"It's okay, I'll just go home in a Taxi." You smiled.

"Okay then!" He hugged you. "I'll call you when we're done with schedule."

You hugged him back. "Fighting oppa!!!" You smiled. He let go of the hug and nodded. You all left the dorm, you all went in the same elevator and you all then headed out the door. You all said bye again and waved bye. Infinite left in their car and you started to walk around, finding a taxi. Finally you found one, you went inside and told the driver to drive to your address.

When you got home you were really tired so you headed to your room. You jumped on your bed and took a little nap. When you woke up, it was already 1:36PM.

'Dang, almost an hour of sleep.' You said as you stretched out your arms. Suddenly your phone rang, you looked at who the caller was and saw that it was: Kwangmin. You picked up.

"Annyeong Kwangmin ah~" You answered.

"Hi yeobo!" Kwangmin sounded really happy, hearing your voice. You smiled.

"Why did you call?" You asked.

"Did I bother you?" He paused for about 5 seconds and then continued. "I just called since I was just checking how you were doing."

"Oh, I'm great here. What about you?" You told him.

"I'm great too." He smiled. "What are you doing?"

"Hmm... I just took a little nap." You said. Kwangmin nodded on the other side.

"We're going to perfom on MNet this evening so you better watch!" Kwangmin told you. You giggled.

"Araso!" You said.

"Gotta go now~ annyeong yeobo!" Kwangmin said. "Saranghaeyo!" He added.

You smiled. "Okay~ work hard! I love you too!"

You both hanged up. You then got out of your bedroom and took a shower to freshen up. (:

__________________________________________________________

Update for you all. Enjoy! I'm sorry for slowing this story down WAY too much! >.< And making it boring. I've updated on my other other story in my other account. Go check it out! (:

Enjoy this chapter, I'm sorry I'm not updating like usual.

♥PLEASE FORGIVE♥