At Home....with Myungsoo.

Forever Feels So Short {hiatus}

Author's POV:

"~~~~ ah! Mianhae but today Boyfriend has schedule." Donghyun said as you got out of the bathroom.

"Jinja?" You asked him, he nodded. You sighed and pouted. "When are you leaving?" You asked as you slipped into your slippers.

"Like.. in 5 minutes." He checked his watch, you frowned.

"Kwangmin's downstairs." Donghyun smiled and patted your head, then headed downstairs.

'Why do they have to leave?! Eunmi and NaEun is gone too... that means only Myungsoo and I are at home alone!! >.<' You pouted as you sigh some more, then headed downstairs. Kwangmin was sitting on the couch, playing with his phone.

(By the way, you were wearing this:

)

"Hyung! Donghyun hyung said it's time to go~" Minwoo called Youngmin and Kwangmin, then he noticed you and ran to hug you.

"Bye ~~~~ ah!!! We have schedule, see you soon!!!" Minwoo hugged you. You nodded and hugged him back.

"Work hard!" You smiled, he nodded and headed out, so did Youngmin. Kwangmin then sighed and got up. He came over to you and smiled.

"Bye yeobo! Be careful at home okay?" Kwangmin pinched your cheeks, you smiled and nodded.

"Call the girls if you need anything." Kwangmin smiled. You nodded again.

"Work hard Kwangmin ah~ but not too hard, don't hurt yourself!!" You told him. He smiled and hugged you tightly, you hugged him back.

"Annyeong!" He pecked your lips and you waved at him, and he left. Then you decided to go to your room. When you went inside, you found Myungsoo sleeping on your bed.

'I didn't remember him sleeping here....' You thought and raised an eyebrow. You came a little closer and looked at his face. 'He looks so familiar...' You stared at him for a while then decided to go downstairs since you didn't want to wake him up. As you head downstairs, you decided to make some breakfast. You went to the fridge and looked inside, the only thing that you could make for breakfast is either toast,eggs,or bacon. So you decided to make bacon.

"Hmm..." You looked around,trying to find a pan to fry the bacon. You looked around for a while and finally found the pan. Next you got the bacon out and heated up the pan. Then added the oil and started to fry the bacons!!! 

"Smells soooo good!!!!" You smiled as you plate the bacons on the 2 plates. Yes, you made breakfast for Myungsoo too. As you set the breakfast on the table and poured yourself a glass of milk and orange juice for Myungsoo, Myungsoo woke up and headed downstairs. (Durr...he already brushed his teeth, if you're wondering.. xD)

"Wow! You made all of this??" He asked as he saw the food. You nodded and smiled.

"Oppa, you should try it." You said as you sat down, so did Myungsoo. He then took a bite and looked at you.

"It's just like the food you used to cook!!!" He happily gave you 2 thumbs up, you smiled and you both started eating.

"So, why were you gone these days??" You started a conversation with Myungsoo.

"Infinite had a concert in Japan so we stayed there for like.... a month." Myungsoo took a sip of juice, you nodded.

"Do you want to go somewhere today?" Myungsoo asked, you shook your head.

"I want to stay home today, but if you want to go somewhere by yourself you can." You said, smiling.

Myungsoo then said. "Oh, I want to hang out with you today."

"Oh okay....then let's clean the house." You suggested and Myungsoo agreed. You both then washed the dishes together and was already having fun. Then after that, you both went and cleaned up the living room. You were dusting off the shelf while Myungsoo was va. Myungsoo his IPOD and you both were listening to music while cleaning. Mostly... Infinite and other boy bands.

After that you both took a little break and started to clean other places.

Around 5 hours later you both were both done. (Yes,it's THAT long.) You both then jumped on the couch and let out a looooooong sigh.

"SO TIRING!!!" You both yelled out loud.

"I'll be right back." You said as you entered the kitchen and made some fruits skewers. They looked like this:

"Let's eat!" You said as you took one and gave another to Myungsoo, he smiled and took it. You both ate happily.

'Somehow, he makes me happy.....' You smiled to yourself.

________________________________________________________________

How's this Myungsoo chapter? Do you like it?? BOY1A4!!! ARE YOU SATISFIED YET?! xD

LOL~ My last chapter for today, tomorrow I have school yah know... :)

See you all tomorrow, sorry I have not been updating A LOT like usual lately.....