He's Back.....

Forever Feels So Short {hiatus}

I know you all have been waiting for this chappie! Enjoy! (:♥

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

AUTHOR'S POV:

"Kwangmin ah~ wake up!!" You shook Kwangmin's body, he was still in Dreamland. Kwangmin didn't even move an inch. 

"Yah! It's important!!!" You called him. Kwangmin then pulled you down next to him, and hugged you tightly.

"YAH!!!!!" You shouted, but he was still hugging you.

"NaEun said M-Myungsoo oppa, or whatever his name is, is back!" You said what NaEun told you to say. Kwangmin then got up.

"Really?" He asked, you raised an eyebrow and just nodded. Right then, he got out of bed and went out.

"So weird...what about that guy...?" You questioned yourself, and went out your bedroom, down to the living. Eunmi and the rest was talking happily. When you went down, they all turned to you. 

"What,,?" You saw them looking at you.

"What did he say??" They all asked, oh right so they're talking about Kwangmin.

"Ummm...." You started slowly, they were all still looking at you. "He....just said 'really??' and got out of the room..." You told them what happened.

"Just what I thought he would do..." Youngmin said and shook his head.

"Durrr!  You're his TWIN!" Jeongmin said~ You were confused so you just sat on the floor and stared at them.

"Who's going to pick up Myungsoo oppa at the airport with me?" Eunmi asked, she looked around.

"I'll go!" NaEun volunteered. Eunmi nodded and look at you.

"Uhhh...I'll go too..?" You said, and Eunmi smiled. Finally, Kwangmin came downstairs. 

"What were you doing up there?" Minwoo asked, as Kwangmin entered the living room.

"Texting Myungsoo." He answered as he took a seat on the floor, next to you.  Everyone raised an eyebrow, except for you.

"What did he say??" NaEun asked.

"He said that he'll be landing at 10:30AM, and it's 10:00AM right now...so 30 minutes so prepare.." Kwangmin said.

"Okay then...let's get ready!!!" Eunmi said standing up from her seat, NaEun nodded and got up too. They were all now looking at you. You sighed and stood up with them.

"~~~~~ ah, you don't want to go?" Kwangmin looked at you and asked. You shrugged.

"Ani, I'm just getting...a weird feeling??" You were confused and didn't even know how you feel right then.

"Myungsoo would be SHOCKED if he knows you lost your memories....." Jeongmin said, everyone nodded. You then headed upstairs to your room to change your clothes. NaEun and Eunmi were all ready when you came downstairs. You were wearing this:

"Wow, you look yeppeo!" NaEun commented, you smiled as a saying of 'Thanks.'

"Let's go now! My driver's waiting outside." NaEun added and you all headed out. You waved to Kwangmin and he smiled.

_______WhEn YoU aRrIvEd aT tHe AiRpOrT_____________

"Wah~ I wonder where he'll be." Eunmi looked around, suddenly there was a loud scream.

"Bet it's the fangirls! I think they're here." NaEun said and started to head to where to fangirls were screaming, you just followed the girls not knowing anything.

"Omg! It's them!!!!!" Eunmi pointed excitedly to 7 guys, you raised an eyebrow. You looked closely to them all, somehow, you had a familiar feeling. A feeling that they weren't strangers at all, it felt like they were...family?

You were standing there and thinking and didn't even noticed that Infinite was now talking to Eunmi and NaEun, they didn't seem to see you. You quickly snapped out of your thoughts and came back to reality. You didn't see Naeun or Eunmi anywhere so you were looking around, after a while, you FINALLY found them. They were sitting on the benches, talking and laughing with each other. You quickly then ran towards them, and saw that the guys were still with them. You looked at them and raised an eyebrow, but when they saw your face, they hugged you tightly.

"~~~~ ah!!! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH SIS!!!!!!" Myungsoo hugged you the tightest.

"I-I'm your sister??" You were almost running out of air, because of Myungsoo's tight hug.

"Hahah~ to me you are my sister!" He smiled and pinch your cheeks. Right then Eunmi pulled you to the bench and stood up. Then she made her way to Myungsoo and whispered something in his ear. You were really curious of what they were talking about. When Eunmi walked back to the bench, Myungsoo was standing there, frozen....

"No no no no!!! This can't be happening!!! NOT HER!!!!" He looked straight at you, with....watery eyes..

You didn't understand, all you did was just stared back at him, looking at his watery eyes, you felt some pain inside. 

"Are you okay?" You asked Myungsoo, all he did was hugged you tightly again. Infinite looked at the scence and was sad too. Eunmi and NaEun told them already. They all sighed.

"I'll stay with ~~~~~ for a while, I will be back to our dorm for schedule." Myungsoo said, Infinite nodded and waved at Myungsoo. Then they got in their car and drove away. Myungsoo then turned to you and smiled, you shyly smiled back.

"Let's go now sis~" Myungsoo pulled you to the taxi, Eunmi and NaEun smiled and followed you. And you all went home! (:

__________________________________________________________________________________

Omg guys!!! I'm so sorry for not updating since like FOREVER! >.< Which was like 2 days ago? Well, here's some good news!! I GOT MY PANTHER PASS! It's something you have to earn and you get tons of privileges (<---- gotta check spelling..but too lazy right now! xD) and tons of other stuff... I'm just happy!

I'm updating my other other stories so just check them out while you're waiting for this to update. Gotta go now~ ppyong!♥