Let Me

Got7 Secret Santa Event 2017 STORIES ARE HERE (BIG REVEAL)

 

Main lead: JB x OC

Genre: realistic romance

No trigger warnings

One thing we all like about vacations is that we get to forget everything that bothers us in our daily life and just chill out. We can sit around under the tree and enjoy a book, or have fun at the beach, or watching our favorite idol in our phone and fangirl.

 

Minchan is a girl who’s gonna enjoy her vacation in a resort in Okinawa. Most of her college stuff is making her stressed out, but it’s now December and she can finally get the vacation she needed.

Okinawa.

She thought. It’s one of the best place to have a vacation in Japan. Even though it’s December, Okinawa would have the perfect temperature to just chill out. Not hot nor cold.

--

Photography was one of Minchan’s favourite thing to do, she was taking pictures here and there, enjoying the view. She is an architecture student, so she took a lot of building pictures. It was a sunny day and she was wearing a bucket hat, and casual t-shirt and jeans. Just when she was trying to find a perfect angle on one simple house in Okinawa, someone was running and didn’t see where he was going until he bumped her and made her camera fell and broke. It was an expensive camera that she used since she was in highschool. It has many memories, when she was watching her idol, GOT7, she took many pictures of them.

“HEY!” Minchan screamed at the male.”Watch where you’re going!” she was furious. She couldn’t see the face of the taller male, he was wearing a mask and a bucket hat. But he didn’t look scary because he was wearing a casual outfit and shorts.

The male looked behind him then he looked at the girl, he then pulled her arm and took her broken camera with him as he continues to run.

“HEY! Let me go!” Minchan was struggling to let go of the male’s grip. Some part of her are afraid that this guy could be a ert. She was sweating by running, but then she realized why this guy was running. A group of girls are chasing him and screaming.

“IM JAEBUM AAAAH!” she heard one of the girls screamed and Minchan was in shock. She was trying to connect her brain. Im Jaebum or JB is her bias in her favorite group, GOT7. Either this guy is really JB or she as just hallucinating from the lack of oxygen because she was running.

The male then ran inside a hotel and ran into the emergency stairs and closed it. They were both catching for air because of all the running they did.

“You-... what just happened?” asked Minchan. The male then stood up straight and gently took off his mask and his hat. Just by looking at his eyes, and his two moles above his eyes, she knew that it was none other than, “I-im J-jaebum?” she was shocked. JB looked at her and sighed. Meeting a fan is the least thing that he wanna do on his vacation. He was just enjoying a sunny day at the beach. Jinyoung and Younjae went to their hometown, Yugyeom went to LA with Mark once more, Jackson was still busy in China and Bambam was having a commercial filming in Korea. JB was having a free time so he uses it to go to Okinawa and enjoy the beach there. But somehow the name GOT7 is popular so he got chased by many fans.

“I’ll buy you a new camera, and please act like this never happened.” He said with a straight face.

“What-“

“I don’t wanna be JB from GOT7 today, i just wanna be Im Jaebum, so don’t bother asking for pictures or authographs.” He said as he slowly opens the door to look around. Once he noticed that the fangirls were gone, he walked out and looked at Minchan who was still in shock.

“Hurry. You wanna find a new camera, right?” he then motioned her to follow him and she did.

--

“What camera would you like, sir?” asked the man behind the counter. He then lead the two customers to some canon cameras. Jaebum had a chance to be a photographer with Jinyoung during his JJ Project comeback so he knows a bit about cameras. Thus he knows that Minchan’s camera is expensive so he choose an DLSR camera for her and paid for it.

“There you go, now we’re all good.” As Jaebum was about to walk away, Minchan was confused and still stunned on what just happened.

“Hey wait!” she screamed. “I don’t know where i am.” She said in a low tone. It seems that the camera store was really far from her resort. Jaebum sighed angrily. “aren’t you from Japan? You’re supposed to know where you are.”

“I’m from Kyoto, i don’t know Okinawa.” She said slowly. “This is my first time here.”

“Then use google maps.” Jaebum said starting to be annoyed and he turned around then left her.

“BUT!” before she said anything, Jaebum was already out of sight. She didn’t bring her phone. Everytime she wants to take a picture she never did bring her phone so she would focus. And now She didn’t know if she should be happy or sad. Happy because she met her idol up close, moreover he bought her a new camera. Sad because she realized that JB from GOT7 is a cold man. And her camera-... oh shoot, her pictures from their last fanmeeting was still in that camera. All her memories on GOT7, her photographer masterpieces are all gone. She wanted to find Jaebum again, because she thought that he might be her one hope to actually get back to her resort safely.

But now she’s on her own.

--

“Excuse me?” she was trying to stop someone and ask for help. With only one backpack, no phones and her lacking skills on using a formal Japanese (not dialect because she’s from Kyoto) but no one was ready to help her. She sighed and walked to the nearest beach and sat down under a coconut tree as she took her sketch book and starts to draw the beautiful sea. One horizon, and two eyes was the only thing that could calm her mind.

Jaebum on the other hand was chilling around under the sun in the same beach. He looked to the left and saw the girl from earlier. “She just wouldn’t leave me alone.” He sighed and tried to ignore her but somehow he kept looking at her sketching the view, measuring with her thumb and her pencil, and sometimes she would fix her hair that flies back because of the wind. But somehow, she looks pretty.

Wait what?

Jaebum shook his head and look back up enjoying his rest. He put his glasses up and rest under the sunlight. But he sighed and he couldn’t enjoy his rest because he kept wanting to look at her. He then stood up and walk towards her. “Can you go away? I told you to stop acting me as an idol.”

“Uhm...” She then took her sketchbook and showed it. “I was drawing.” She answered coldly. She was tired of the real JB’s attitude so she continued her sketch, but she was mad enough to actually spit fire at JB. “Where did the idol i see on TV go?” she said softly.

“What-“ JB was confused by her words.

“I idolized you!” She stood up and now face to face with JB. She was short, yes. But that didn’t stop her from getting mad at him. “I want to have a normal vacation just like you! You’re an idol but i suffer too. I’m as busy as you are, both mentally and physically and i just want to have a good vacation.” She began to soften. “I just wanna sketch and enjoy the view, i didn’t see you were there.” She looked down. “I’m sorry if i disturb you. I didn’t mean to do that. Yes, i’m a fan, but not anymore if i know you’re like this.” Her face showed disappointment as she walked away.

JB was stunned. He didn’t know that a fan could be mad at him like that. He suddenly felt that kind of guilt as soon as Minchan was out of his sight.

“Isn’t that JB from GOT7?”

Oh shoot.

JB looked in front of him and there were two girls looking at him in shock. He didn’t wanna be rude so he just bowed and wave at them. But then they asked for pictures and autograph and people started coming and his peaceful day just went bad once more. He then starts running away, putting his glasses back on again. It’s not easy to find a hiding place near the beach. He can only run. He didn’t know why but these girls are really noisy and they run really fast. He Has no choice but to run really quick until those girls are gone.

Suddenly he was pulled behind a really big coconut tree, He then heard the screams of those girls pass by once more. He sighed in relief before looking at the girl who saved him. “Thanks.” He said.

“No worries.” Minchan answered. Her usual fangirl heart for JB just vanished like that. She could care less about JB and let those fangirls chase him, but a small heart of her told her to help him and be kind for him. She then looked at him and started walking once more. She was once again sketching but got disturbed by his fangirls.

“H-hey,” Jaebum spoke to her. “I-I’m sorry about earlier.” He looked down and scratched his neck. “I didn’t mean to be rude.” He said once more.

“I’m sorry I screamed at you too.” Minchan answered.

“I’m Jaebum by the way, you are?” JB said shyly while offering his hand.

“I know your name,” Minchan chuckled, “I was a fan, and it’s Minchan.” She answered while bowing to him and ignored his handshake. Everyone knows that JB is the cold guy in GOT7, he maybe dorky sometimes but he’s the leader who puts the group together so he needs to be serious most of the time.

“Right.” He nods and looks back at her. “Why are you still here?” he asked.

“I was trying to tell you, I have no phone. I’m not from Okinawa, people here doesn’t understand other dialects in Japan. I don’t know how to get back to my resort,” She said. “But you left me back there, and sketching has always been my stress reliefer.”

“I-I’m sorry. I’ll help you get back there. I have a GPS.” He thought of returning her a favour for helping him hide. Although Minchan was mad, she still need someone to help her get back.

“Really?” she asked and all she gets is a smile and a nod from JB. And just like that, she fell in love once more.

--

“Hey Minchan! Look! It’s GOT7!” One of her classmates ran to her desk when it was breaktime in highschool.

“Eh?! JJ Project is now GOT7?” she asked in shock. Minchan has always been a fan of JJ Project. Bu since the first time she looked at the silver haired JB, she fell for him. She fell for his smile, his voice, his charismatic personality. She loves him, as a fan.

--

“You said you work as hard as I am, what do you mean by that?” Jaebum fixed his bucket hat and hung his sunglasses on the collar of his shirt, enjoying the wonderful view by the sea.

“I’m an architecture student.” She said while looking around and enjoying the beautiful view of the buildings around the beach. It was a simple design of houses that faced to the beach. It was really cozy and comfortable. She sometimes thought of those kinds of design. Simple, but makes people comfortable in it.

“No wonder you keep looking at those buildings instead of the beautiful beach.” Jaebum chuckled when he realized she kept looking to the left, which is filled with houses instead of the right that’s the view of the sea.

“Right, sorry about that. There’s something about these house that fascinates me.” As she said that, Jaebum held her head and turned it to look at the sea. It was a sunset.

“Wow.”

“Close your mouth, a fly might come in.” Jaebum smiled. “It’s like you never see this stuff before.”

“I’m from Kyoto, it’s not easy to find this kind of sea.” It was such a lucky day for Minchan. She get to enjoy the wonderful sea, with her favorite idol from her favorite group. “You know, the saddest part about breaking my camera is the memories and those pictures that I took of you and your teammates. But it’s all paid up now. Thank you.” Minchan showed her brightest smile as she walked further.

A little did she know, Jaebum was also smiling to her. It was a genuine smile because someone appreciates him and his personal space. He was happy that there are still fans like her who appreciate his appearance as a human, not an idol.

“Do you know our song ‘let me’? it was written by Mark and Yugyeom.” Asked Jaebum to Minchan as they continue to walk.

“Mhm, that’s one of the best song that they wrote, I love it.” Jaebum was half happy and half sad because she sounded like she likes that song better than his.

“What about my song-,” Jaebum stopped talking and he came back to reality, “I mean, that song kind of matched with this situation now.” He said while looking down. Minchan took a moment and thought of the lyrics. The boy wanted to hold the girl’s hand and walked near the beach. So does that mean…?

Before she spoke anything, Jaebum was already holding her hand. “It’s been a while since I can do a skinship with a girl. But your hands are- erm… comfy? Can I just hold it until we arrived?”

Minchan can just nod slowly as she blushed. A few minutes later and a couple of awkward talks, they finally arrived.

“Well, we’re here! this is where I’ll be staying,” she bowed to Jaebum and bid her goodbye. Jaebum realized that the hotel was really small and traditional, but it looked comfy. Different from his hotel pick which was a five-star hotel.

“I guess I’ll see you whenever.” He said smiling. Minchan cough and made Jaebum realized that he was still holding her hand. “Oh… sorry about that.” He slowly let her hand go and smiled.

“I’ll see you at your next fan meeting or concert or fan sign or even a hightouch event. I’ll definitely see you again, Im Jaebum.” She waved at him and went inside her hotel/

--

The fans were screaming as GOT7 was performing their Japan comeback song in their showcase. It was MC time and they had to pick a fan from the crowd.

“Alright, the members will pick some fans, be ready girls!” said the MC. JB went down and looked around, until he saw a familiar figure.

“I pick you. Architect girl.” He held out his hand and that made Minchan blushed. She took his hand as they went on stage and play the game.

Remember that girl that JB did a ‘kabedon’ to?

Now you know who she is :3

-end-