Don't Ignore Me! (for babyaghase)

Got7 Secret Santa Event 2017 STORIES ARE HERE (BIG REVEAL)
Main leads : Choi Youngjae & Song Younghee
Rating: PG13
Genre: Realistic, romance
Title: Don't ignore me!
 

*I'm so sorry that the original story was deleted. This was all I could remember from the original. It has lost a lot from the rewrite, but I hope it won't disappoint too much.  *

 

 

"Good morning sunbaenim!" Younghee happily greeted the boy in front of her who obviously was in a hurry.

 

Silence.

 

"Come on! So disrespectful!" She thought to herself, disappointment written all over her face, while watching the object of her thoughts take the elevator and disappear from her sight." UGHHH I HATE YOU CHOI YOUNGJAE!"

 

"Why are you screaming so early in the morning girl?" Younghee's friend, Miyoung joined her.

 

"He ignored me!"

 

"Who ignored you?" Miyoung knew perfectly well who was she talking about, but she wanted to mess with her, as always.

 

"Don't mess with me! Don't make me say THAT name!"

 

"He is not doing that on purpose Younghee, I'm sure about that. Are you sure he saw you? No, you aren't. Besides, he always has his earphones on. Maybe he didn't hear you. "

 

"But he never ignores you unnie..." Younghee grabbed at her friends arm and pouted cutely. "It's the second time this week."

 

"That's because I always make my presence known to him and because we've been friends for a long time. I dare him to ignore me!" Miyoung said in a firm tone the she returned to her usual playful self. "Seems you have been paying great detail to this fact Younghee, but you don't seem to pay enough attention to the advices I'm giving you about the performances."

 

"I'M NOT! It just happened this way and I hate being ignored, " she blushed slightly. " I am always attentive to what you say unnie. You are my role model! I LOVE YOU!"

 

"You are trying to distract me..." Miyoung shook her head." We have to go. There is a meeting and we are late!"

 

Jung Miyoung and Song Younghee were a vocal duo from JYP Entertainment that had debuted three months ago.

Miyoung was about 20 years old, 167centimeters tall and had long black hair, meanwhile Younghee was 18, 164 centimeters and her hair were of a light brown color.

While Miyoung was funny and had an outgoing character, Younghee was somewhat reserved and always gave you the impression of being  cold and serious as she never talked very much, but in reality she was soft and timid. Sometimes for people it was hard to believe Miyoung and Younghee could match with each other.

 

------

 

At the meeting were discussed some future projects including the JYP NATION concert and a few drama OSTs. Both Miyoung and Younghee were going to record a couple of OSTs as a duo, but they would have a few collaborations as well.

Younghee was going to collaborate with GOT7's Youngjae, meanwhile Miyoung with Jaebum and Jinyoung.

Along with the many units that were decided to perform at that years JYP NATION, there were also three vocal performances and Younghee with Miyoung were a part of one of them along with Youngjae and a couple of other vocalists.

 

"Youngjae oppa!" Miyoung called him as soon as the meeting was over. "You are going to collaborate with my Younghee! Please treat her well!"

 

"I really hoped it was going to be you Miyoung. It was going to be so much fun!" Youngjae flashed that beautiful smile of his towards his friend.

 

"Yeah! I thought we were going to work together too, but hey, I love my units. Can't wait to work with Jinyoung and Jaebum oppa!"

 

"I have nothing against Younghee though, she is a talented singer, but how do I put this..." He got closer to her and lowered his voice. "I feel like it is going to take a lot of effort to get along with her. She looks cold. Do you think this collaboration will work?”

 

"She is not really that cold, it's just that you don't know her well. Actually she can be..."

 

"We are going to work together Sunbaenim! Please take good care of me!" Younghee interrupted their conversation.

 

"Please don't call me sunbaenim!" Youngjae said. "It makes me feels so old. Youngjae is just fine."

 

"Alright Youngjae oppa!" She said and smiled shyly.

 

“That’s more like it.” Youngjae smiled and uncounsciously patted her arm.

 

" My two friends working together. I should find a name for your duo." Miyoung put her finger at her chin and was silent for about 5 seconds. " Found it! 2young! Do you like it?"

 

"No no no no Miyoung! That name is taken!" Jackson came from nowhere shaking his head. "That's Youngjae's and Jinyoung's couple name."

 

"Really? Uhm, well now that you mentioned it oppa, it looked kinda familiar to me too."

 

"Please stop it with this." Youngjae had bursted in laughters watching the two in front of him pretend to be in deep thoughts as though they were solving a mystery. It was almost comical how alike Jackson and Miyoung were sometimes.




 

Youngjae still didn't actually know how to act in front of Younghee. He thought that being serious would distance the young girl from him and would make working with her awkward. In the other hand being friendly, he doubted she would like it.

In his opinion, Younghee was a cold and a hard to approach person and Youngjae could imagine his ego being hurt from her rejection.

Why was he so concerned about her possible rejection though?

He decided he was going to be himself. It was safer that way.

 

Younghee had been keeping her distance from Youngjae for the past month. Well, it is not like she had ever been close with her seniors anyway. Being a trainee for not too long, she had not been able to create that affection with many artists as she was not the "too friendly" type and her only friends  she made as a trainee were in the other rookie groups.

 

After being informed about and getting the lyrics of the song they were going to record together, Youngjae and Younghee had spent quite some time together.

Sometimes Miyoung would join them and make the atmosphere more friendly, but day after day the duo were more relaxed and comfortable with each other.

Younghee often caught herself laughing at Youngjae's jokes and in general this was a good sign, because it meant they were getting along well and Miyoung was very happy about that, afterall, they were her two best friends.


 

Youngjae liked Younghee's voice. It was kinda soft, not that sweet and it had that R&B flavor that seduces you slowly.

He of course knew her voice well from the songs her and Miyoung had released so far, but being so close to her when she was recording, being able to watch her expressions when singing was something else, far more different, far more mesmerizing.

It seemed he had changed his opinion about her and Youngjae was really hoping they would make good friends.

 

Younghee came to conclusion Youngjae was really comfortable to be around with and he didn't "ignore" her anymore so things were all good.

She may have started to develop a crush on him as well. She was not exactly sure where did that all started, but she was for sure liking the new feeling.

 

"Younghee, wanna go out for a coffee?"

 

"Wait a minute..." Younghee thought to herself. "Did I hear that right?"

 

"Uhm, I'm sorry. I didn't hear you." She said removing her earphones completely.

 

"I asked if you want to go out for a coffee? Or something else if you don't like coffee. It's on me so don't worry." Youngjae smiled. They had just finished the ost's recording and in two day would start preparing for the concert.

 

"I'm sorry Youngjae oppa, but there are rules that don't let me go out in public with... Look, I've just debuted and I don't want to be involved in some scandal. I don't want to put you in bad position and most importantly, I don't want to put Miyoung’s career in danger."

 

"Whoa there! It's not like..."

 

"But you know how people act here oppa!  Me and Miyoung could be over in a few minutes…"

 

It was obvious how sorry she felt and Youngjae felt almost bad about her. He recalled going through that phase when he was a rookie too and it was not like things were better now, but it had gotten easier. "Okay. I understand. Let's just go to this buildings' café then. Okay?" He half smiled to her.

 

"Okay."




 

"Why did you ignore me?" Younghee said out of a sudden when having a conversation with Youngjae about the stage they were going to have at JYP NATION's concert the next month.

 

"I did not ignore you! Where did that thought come up?" Youngjae was confused. He didn't recall ignoring anyone. He had not any intention of ignoring anyone though.

 

"Well, when we had that meeting last week I said "good morning" and you didn't greet me back. This has happened more than a couple of times." She frowned and waited for his reply. Then he started laughing. His laughed seemed to be contagious because as soon as he started laughing she forgot that she was supposed to be "mad" and started laughing as well. "Don't laugh! I’m serious."

 

"For the record, it's not in my type to ignore people no matter what. Also, that day I was in a hurry and I had my airpods on, so I really really didn't hear you." Youngjae took a sip from his capucchino and smiled at her. "I apologise for the other times too. I’m always in a hurry when coming to the studios. I am sorry it hurt your feelings."

 

"No! It didn't hurt my feelings! I'm just... I only..." Younghee started stammering and her face became red. "I'm sorry."

 

"You are so cute when you get shy by the way."

 

"Oppa! Stop flattering me!" Younghee couldn't believe that Youngjae had just said that to her. She couldn't believe she had thought he was disrespectful above all. It was at that moment Younghee realized she should be more friendly with others. She thought she must have had missed so many opportunities of making new friends with that cold personality of her.

 

"If you don't stop blushing I will think you like me. Or do you really like me?" Why Youngjae found it fun to mess with the girl in front of him he didn't know, but he was surely enjoying it.

 

She didn't respond.

 

"Come on Younghee, answer me! I may get the wrong idea here..." Youngjae was pretty sure she was kind of afraid to answer him. She was so young and he totally understand her.

 

"I'm sorry oppa! Please don't mind me."

 

He was just messing with her. She knew that. But she didn't want to give a solid "no" because that may hurt his ego, but she didn't want to admit that she did like him neither, because... Well, because she had just debuted and she didn't know if he was single or not.

 

"I'm sorry Younghee. I'm just joking."

 

At least they were closer to each other now. Maybe in the future they could be a thing, but at that moment and under those circumstances it was better if they just remained good friends.