Gift for Jejessiee

Got7 Secret Santa Event 2017 STORIES ARE HERE (BIG REVEAL)

Mark Tuan was waiting for Baek Hana to arrive to the school campus. As he was waiting for his crush to arrive, his friends arrived. Jackson put his arm around Mark’s shoulder and pushed him forward catching Mark off guard. Mark turned around to see his childhood friends smiling at him.

“Mark, bro. Just ask the girl out already!” Jackson advised, and Mark turned a light shade of pink before shrugging Jackson’s arm off.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about.” Mark softly said as he ignored his friends and went back to searching for Hana within the crowd.

“Mark, we all know you have a crush on Hana. I’m surprised Hana doesn’t know by now that you like her.” Jaebum said and Mark turned to face him with an obvious blush on his face.

“Or maybe she does know and she’s just pretending that she doesn’t, so she doesn’t have to reject him.” BamBam said. The older boys all glared at BamBam even the youngest Yugyeom gave the older boy a look of un-approval. Mark looked down defeated by the sudden boy’s comment.

“I’m not saying that’s the case! I’m just making guessing. Come on Mark you’re a cool person. Oh! Look there’s Hana now!” BamBam said to erase his previous comment. All the boys turned around and arriving to the school campus with her best friend, Somin was Hana. Mark’s mouth became dry and he was suddenly nervous to even approach the girl.

“H-Hey Hana!” Mark stuttered to greet as the girl was close enough to hear his soft greeting. Hana smiled at Mark and waved at him.

“Hey Mark! Good morning.” Hana cheerfully greeted at Mark before bowing at the other boys. The other boys bowed in returned, but before anyone could say anything Somin pulled Hana away from the group of boys. Mark and his friends all watched the two girls merging into the crowd of other students.

“I think Mark has a bigger challenge than just confessing. You have to go through Somin and I hear she’s tough.” Yugyeom said as he shook his head at Somin’s actions. The other boys nodded their heads except for Mark.

“I just need to talk to her during Math class. That’s the only class that Somin doesn’t have with us.” Mark said reassuring more himself than his friends. The other boys looked at their friends and nodded.

 

 

Baek Hana was seated in her seat preparing for her math class when Mark walked in. Mark took a deep breath and was headed towards Hana’s desk. Hana looked up and saw Mark approaching her, so she gave him a friendly smile.

“Hey Mark.” Hana greeted him when he was close enough to hear her. Mark smiled timidly towards Hana before greeting her back.

“Hey Hana.” Mark greeted back and tried his best to calm his nerves as he swallowed hard.

“Do you need something?” Hana asked as she looked at Mark who looked like he was fidgeting with his own fingers. Mark took a deep breath before clearing his voice.

“Actually, I wanted to know if-” Before Mark could finish his sentence, he was interrupted by the class president.

“Baek Hana. The teacher needs to speak to you in her office.” The class president said as both Hana and Mark turned to face him. Hana nodded and looked back at Mark.

“I’ll talk to you later Mark.” Hana said as she got up and left to go to the teacher’s office. Mark sighed defeatedly as he walked over to his desk.

Hana returned from the office with the teacher behind her. Mark sighed even more having realized his perfectly sought out plan was ruined. Mark laid his head down as he gave into his defeat. Hana had turned around to ask Mark what he was going to ask her, but once she saw him with his head down she faced the front once again.

After math class ended Mark remained with his head down until he heard Hana’s voice.

“Mark?” Hana said in a questioning tone since she didn’t know whether the boy was asleep or awake. Mark lifted his head and faced her with his eyes wide open.

“Yeah?” Mark asked not knowing why Hana was talking to him. Hana looked at him for a while before assuming that he was asleep before continuing.

“You wanted to ask me something?” Hana asked doubtfully seeing the look of confusion on Mark’s face. Mark finally regaining his senses and smiled as he looked at her.

“Yeah I did. I wanted to know if on Christmas-” Mark was interrupted once again by Hana’s best friend. Somin came in and linked arms with Hana.

“Hey Hana! I hear there’s a lunch special today. Let’s go!” Somin said as Hana looked at her and smiled before looking at Mark.

“What was that Mark?” Hana asked as Mark looked from Hana to Somin. Somin looked at Mark with a serious expression that discouraged him.

“Nothing. I’ll tell you some other time.” Mark said, and Hana looked at him a bit disappointed. Somin pulled Hana towards the door and they both left.

 

“Dude! All you had to say was will you go out with me? That’s it!” Jackson said disappointedly at Mark. Mark sighed even more and leaned against his chair.

“I would’ve been able to say it if it wasn’t for the class president and Somin.” Mark said as he looked across from them at Hana who was eating her lunch with Somin.

“What if we help you?” Jinyoung asked and Mark automatically shook his head at his friends.

“No. I want to be the one to confess to her. I don’t want anyone else doing it for me.”

“I’m not saying we’ll do it for you, but we will help you get the message across and we will be there to help you in case someone else interrupts or if you whimp out.” Jinyoung explained and the other boys all nodded approving of Jinyoung’s plan. Mark looked at his friends before approving of Jinyoung’s plan until Jaebum spoke.

“Mark if we don’t do it now we can’t be sure that after Christmas she’ll still be single.” Jaebum tried to reason with him and Mark finally gave in.

“Okay. Okay. Let’s go with Jinyoung’s plan since my plan was an obvious fail.” Mark said and the boys all high fived happily to have gotten Mark on their side. Mark looked over at Hana who was laughing at something Somin said. Youngjae looked over at Mark and then at the table where Hana was sitting at.

“Don’t worry man! We will help you confess to her before the year ends.” Youngjae reassured him as he patted his back. Mark looked over at Youngjae and gave him a small smile before focusing again on Hana.

 

After school Mark searched for Hana in the crowd of happy teenagers who were excited to finally be on break for Christmas. Mark was able to find Hana in the crowd easily and he smiled a bit before someone placed their hand on his shoulder.

“You ready?” BamBam asked as the rest of Mark’s friends appeared behind him. Mark took a deep breath before nodding.

“I have to do it today.” Mark said more to himself than to his friends. They all nodded and started walking towards Mark’s house. Mark stole a last glance at Hana as she was hugging Somin. They both looked sad as they parted, and Mark couldn’t help but wonder why they were both upset.

“Mark hurry up!” Jackson yelled, and Mark looked away from the two girls and ran to catch up with his friends as Hana got into her parents’ car.

 

The boys arrived at Mark’s house and were all sitting on Mark’s bed as Jinyoung explained his plan to all the boys. Mark half listening and half wondering off into space couldn’t stop thinking about Hana and Somin’s upset expression.

“Mark are you listening?” Jinyoung asked annoyed. Mark snapped out of his thoughts and looked over at Jinyoung as the rest of his friends looked at Mark worried.

“Sorry I spaced out for a minute. Can you say it again?” Mark shyly and embarrassedly asked as Jinyoung sighed annoyingly before looking at everyone.

“Like I said. Mark is too shy and timid to ask Hana out by himself. Every time he’s tried he’s failed horribly.” Jinyoung said before he was interrupted by Mark.

“It was only twice.” Mark added and Jinyoung gave him a quick glare before continuing.

“As I was saying he’s terrible at asking her out alone on top of that her best friend Somin is quite scary and she intimidates him. So, we will be there when Mark asks Hana out as both moral and physical support. How? Easy. Mark is bad at expressing his feeling verbally, but he’s great at doing it physically. So, Mark can woe Hana through dancing while he’s dancing we will keep a look out for Somin and get her away before Mark finishes. Then after he’s done we will come out with boards saying, “Will you go out with me?” Each of us will have a board that says one word. What do you think?” Jinyoung finished explaining and everyone nodding approving of the plan even Mark.

“What song am I dancing to?” Mark asked and Jinyoung smiled mischievously before looking over at Mark.

“You’re going to be dancing to our song, “A”.” Jinyoung said and Mark’s face turned red.

“B-But that’s the song where I-” Mark stuttered and struggled to finish his sentence. Jinyoung nodded and looked at the other boys.

“Exactly. What better way to ask your crush out than dancing to the song you personally sang while thinking about her.” Jinyoung explained and the other boys all nodded except Mark.

“I don’t know Jinyoung that seems like too much.” Mark tried to reason with Jinyoung, but the older boy simply ignored his words.

“Trust me Mark. Hana can’t say no to you if you dance to this song.” Jinyoung said and Mark nervously thought about it before giving in.

 

Mark nervously stood in front of Hana’s house and he tried to calm his nerves down before walking up to her door. He took a deep breath and rang their door bell. The other boys watched from behind a wall while Mark nervously waited for someone to answer the door. After seconds waiting Mark decided to try again before someone called out to him.

“Are you looking for the Baek family?” An elderly lady looked at Mark as Mark quickly faced the elderly lady and bowed towards her.

“Yes, I am. Are they not home?” Mark politely responded, and the elderly lady looked at Mark with a pitiful expression.

“The Baek family left this afternoon on vacation.” The elderly lady said and Mark was once again discouraged.

“Thank you.” Mark said with a small smile as he bowed at the elderly lady before walking over to his friends. The other boys all looked at him confused and began to ask him a million questions.

“What happened?” Jaebum asked as he walked beside the upset Mark.

“Why are we leaving?” Jinyoung asked he walked on the other side on Mark.

“I thought you were going to ask Hana out.” Yugyeom said and Mark finally stopped walking and faced his friends.

“I’m not asking Hana out today. Why? Because she left with her family on vacation and that’s the reason I’m leaving instead of going through with this plan.” Mark said a bit coldly before walking back toward his house.

 

The next day Mark and his family left to the airport and headed to California for Christmas. Meanwhile the other boys all gathered around a convenience store all feeling bad for what happened to Mark.

“Poor Mark. He must really feel bad for what happened.” Youngjae said and the other boys all nodded.

“If Hana hadn’t left it would’ve worked out for him, but their timing is always off.” Jaebum said and the boys once again nodded.

“Um excuse me?” The boys all froze as they turned around and saw Hana standing behind them. They all stared at her for a long time before Hana broke the silence.

“Is Mark with you guys? I kind of need to tell him something.” Hana said, and all the boys snapped out of their trance and stood up.

“Aren’t you supposed to be gone?” BamBam said and Hana gave him a confused expression and Jaebum pushed BamBam aside.

“What Bam means is that we heard you left on vacation with your family yesterday.” Jaebum explained and Hana nodding understandingly.

“I was, but I convinced my parents to let me stay an extra day because I really needed to tell Mark something before I left. Is he here?” Hana asked, and all the boys looked at each other before shaking their heads.

“No. Mark left this morning to California for the holidays.” Jinyoung said and Hana looked sad over the news, but then her expression lite up.

“California? Do any of you have the address to his house? I’m actually going to California too.” Hana said, and the boys looked at each other and Jackson stepped forward.

“I have a better idea.” Jackson said while smiling.

 

Mark was laying on his bed both bored and sad. He didn’t have the energy nor the time to do or think about anything else other than the fact that he lost his chance to confess to Hana. He rolled on his side and closed his eyes determined to sleep his sorrow away until his mother called his name.

“Mark!” Mrs. Tuan yelled from downstairs. Mark groaned and opened his eyes as he sat up.

“Yes?” Mark yelled back as he waited for his mother to respond back.

“Someone’s here for you.” Mark’s mother said, and Mark once again groaned.

“I don’t want to see anyone right now!” Mark responded and there was a silence before Mark’s mother responded again.

“She says her name is Baek Hana!” Mrs. Tuan responded, and Mark instantly stood up and walked around in circles.

“Tell her I’m on my way down!” Mark said before looking for his shoes and jacket as he raced down the stairs. Mark passed his mother and headed outside where it was empty. Mark stood there confused for a while and was about to go back inside when he suddenly heard the song, “A” playing. Mark turned around and saw his friends dancing to their own song. Mark gave each of them a weird expression before laughing at them for dancing in the middle of the street. Just as the song was about to end the six boys made a walkway and the person walking through that walkway was Hana. Mark’s eyes widened as he saw her, and Hana smiled embarrassedly before walking towards him.

“What are you doing here?” Mark asked her once she was close enough for her to hear his faint and deep voice. Hana shyly smiled and looked at Mark.

“I had something I had to tell you for a while now, but I could never say it until now.” Hana explained, and Mark looked at her completely confused and oblivious. Hana smiled at his reaction before stepping off to the side to reveal Mark’s friends holding each a board with a word to say the phrase, “Will you go out with me?”. Mark looked at the sign and then at Hana.

“Does that mean-” Mark tried to say, and Hana simply nodded. Mark smiled at her and lifted her into a hug.

“Of course, I’ll go out with you. I’d have to be crazy not to go out with you.” Mark said happily before putting her down. Hana smiled at him just as the first snowflake fell in between them.

“It’s snowing.” Hana said as she extended her arm out to catch the rapid snowflakes that were falling. Mark watched her and smiled even more. Hana faced Mark and smiled at him.

“Happy birthday, Hana.” Mark said as he kissed her forehead. Hana smiled even more before she spoke.

“Merry Christmas, Mark.” Hana said and Mark smiled at her. The other six boys cheered and high fived each other as Mark hugged Hana tightly in his arms.