Let's ruin the friendship (for Lindanele

Got7 Secret Santa Event 2017 STORIES ARE HERE (BIG REVEAL)

 

Pairing: Markson

Warnings: Teen up audience, rated M

Note: I know this isn’t up to your expectation, but I didn’t to give up this gift for you. I tried to include the you wanted, but I did not have time to make this fic that good. I hope you aren’t that disappointed. Merry Christmas to you and I wish you a happy new year ahead. Make good memories in the year that will come.

 

Let’s ruin the friendship

(Markson)

 

It was a Friday evening when the first time it happened. Jackson was bending to pick up Coco for some work out that Mark didn’t know about. Don’t ask why Jackson uses Coco as dumbbells. Well, why Jackson needed Coco is beyond Mark, but that’s Jackson so everything is weird and cute. Forget about cute, Mark didn’t think about that at all.

But back to the topic, Jackson was bending, his up in the air, wearing just his boxers and a loose tank top. Don’t picture that, please. Well, it wasn’t the first time Mark had seen Jackson’s but everything, preferably Jackson’s ; it was the first time Mark looked more than a few seconds. Like ten minutes.

Mark's hand itched to touch that firm , and Jackson didn’t even make his routine of working out that evening.  If it was just Mark hand would have been alright, but Mark’s was getting hard as well. That is a bigger problem.

The next second, Mark could see Jackson lying flat belly on the hard floor patting Coco. ",” Mark whispered. He really wanted to go there and ‘accidentally’ touch Jackson’s . He could see himself walking over and pat Jackson’s but just as Jackson does with Coco, and preferably after burry himself there, but he will go with whatever.

“Isn’t that a nice view?” Jinyoung asked while putting an arm around Mark’s shoulder.

Mark was about to defend himself when Jackson laughter filled the room. that laugh too! His jeans are getting tighter and tighter.

“Jackson always says Coco did that, Coco did that but he is just a jelly around that poor thing.” Jinyoung laughs as Mark let out a deep breath of relief. “When will Youngjae come to take her?”

“Tomorrow,” Mark replied. He turned around; his heart beating faster with Jackson still in his head. “ my existential crisis.”

He walked right into the bathroom to take care of his hard .


 

Mark stares and stares, but it looks like nothing is going to happen. Again, Jackson is playing some stupid game with Bambam on the practice room floor. They both are lying on their belly while trying to match some words on a piece of paper. But guess what, Mark’s eyes can’t leave Jackson’s behind. Did he mention before that Jackson has a really good looking ? His palm is itching to touch it again, so he rubs his hands together. Maybe, just maybe that urge will just pass and Mark will be as before.

He tries to watch Bambam’s as well but he doesn’t seem to find any interest in it. Isn’t that a as well? Why does it have to be Jackson’s ? Well, he prefers just stopping staring at people’s .

The giggles and hyena laughs don’t help Mark’s throbbing heart at all. Jackson’s voice echoes in his mind like a ringing bell. First, it was the , now the laugh.

Mark’s lower part is starting to get uncomfortable as well. This is what he needed now, a in the middle of practice. And Jaebum who noticed it and looks at Mark with a pleasant smirk on his face.


 

Mark is leaning on Jaebum for support meanwhile he watches Jackson, yes again, and Jinyoung trying to twerk. God, help Mark in these situations. Help him and his soon to be a .

“What’s wrong with those two?” Jaebum asks.

Mark actually doesn’t have an answer to that. Usually, Jackson is extra, always doing things that no one expects, but Jinyoung is another story. For goodness sake, can’t Jackson just take a break from all people and let Mark mind alone for a second?

Mark looks at Jinoung’s as well. Everyone says that Jinyoung’s is from another universe, but Mark can’t find that. Alright, his is alright, but his focus is seldom on Jackson’s .

“Isn’t he supposed to be the God of butts?” Mark asks standing up. “Peach? What a good joke. Open up the window to let the joke inside because I am not laughing.”

Jaebum looks at Mark like he is an alien and raises his both eyebrows. “What?”

“It’s suffocating, you know?” Mark looks like he is about to cry and Jaebum doesn’t know what he did wrong. “I’m going outside for a bit.”


 

Mark eats popcorn while he stares at Jackson laughing at something Bambam and Yugyeom try to convince him of. Mark looks like he is in a daze, doing everything automatically, from picking up the popcorn to chewing on it.

“Alright guys, time for a movie.” Jaebum shouts and every eye are on the leader and Mark's eyes Jackson’s .

Jackson eyes the spot next to Mark and Mark heart skips a beat. ing hormones or whatever it may be, Mark think as Jackson sits next to him. Mark can feel his blood boiling in his veins as Jackson’s sided touches Mark.

“Hyung, I choose this movie, I hope you will like it.” Jackson grins at Mark like he needs Mark appreciation, so Mark in response just gives him a smile and runs his finger through Jackson’s hair. Was Jackson’s hair as y as it is now always?

It was a bad idea sitting next to Jackson. Jackson's thigh pressed against his is emitting such heat that almost burns Mark. And when Jackson casually puts his hand on Mark's thigh just because he felt like it, Mark loses all his will and stands up like he is on fire.

“I am sleepy, I am going first,” He says, looking at no one in particular.

“But the movie-“ Bambam starts but stops when Mark gives him a death glare.

Once he is in his bed, surrounded by the room walls Mark just breathes out. His heart is beating fanatically; his pulse accelerates in a way that he never felt before. He can’t understand what’s happening to him. First, he thought that is just a phase and that he can admire a even if that belongs to Jackson. Now, thinking back at every emotion and sensation that he lived since he started it, it goes beyond just appreciation of a , and it feels like how many calls a crush. He blinks once-twice and dismisses the thought.



 

They had a day off, so Mark took a long walk around the city. He wanted to clear his mind, find new perspectives on what he is feeling right now.

In the end, he gave up and returned home. He just couldn’t point what why he finds Jackson attractive so suddenly or why he feels uncomfortable around him.

His mind became ed up so suddenly because all day long he thinks about Jackson like he never did before.

The question is still there, is he attracted to Jackson’s body or there is something more, something more deep that Mark can’t comprehend.

When he enters the dorm, a pair of eyes is watching him from the living room couch. “Had a nice walk?”

Mark looks at Jinyoung, scanning the boy up and down. “Yes,” he replays heading to his room. He is in no mood talking to anyone. He is sure that if Jinyoung will baby him more he will spill the beans.

 

They are in Thailand for some sort of commercial and unfortunately for Mark, Jaebum decided that he should share the room with Jackson. Mark thinks this was more Jinyoung’s idea, but he lets it slide because he doesn’t want the mom of the group to think that there is really something going on (?) with Mark.

Mark is in the bed, the only bed, scrolling toward his Instagram feed when Jackson decided to enter the room, throwing his shoes at the entry. “Bambam is so fun while he speaks Thai, man.”

Mark nods his head, but he can’t take his eyes off of Jackson. The said man is taking off his jacket and Mark doesn’t understand why that is so y like is just a guy taking off his jacket, and he has seen Jackson taking off his jacket million times before.

Jackson seems to not notice Mark insistent stare on his form and continues to take off his shirt next, all in slow motion, moving very sensually leaving him bare on the up half. If Mark will think better he would say that Jackson does that intentionally.

Red lights flash trough Mark mind, but he ignores it as he keeps devouring Jackson with his eyes. He sees himself running his hand over that hard chest and back as he pushes Jackson down on the bed. In his mind, he places lights kisses over Jackson’s chest and Jackson is trembling under him. He practically feels Jackson’s skin under his palms, warm and silk like. He can practically hear how Jackson moans his name as Mark keeps pleasing him.

“I am going to take a shower, need the bathroom?”

Jackson’s question wakes Mark up and he feels his face getting hot. “I.” he wanted to defend himself but in the end, he says, “Go ahead.”

Jackson eyeing Mark’s lower part and smirks as he walks into the bathroom didn’t get unnoticed by Mark.

Mark groans and throws his phone away. “Get a grip Mark… that is Jackson.”

But that didn’t help at all, Mark keeps imagining Jackson in the shower, how water runs down his back, down to his , that one who keeps Mark awake nights in a row. Suddenly, Mark’s life revolves around Jackson and he can’t do anything to stop it. Let’s not say that at the moment Mark’s junior is kind of getting harder and the shower is taken. He can give a hand of help but Jackson may come out any moment and that would be hell awkward.

“Mark, I think Jaebum has the hots for someone,” Jackson says when he exits the bathroom, just in a ing towel. This is intentional as , but Mark can’t say anything.

Mark wants to scream. His palms are aching of wanting, wanting to touch Jackson skin. He can’t reply to that statement, all he can do is follow Jackson with his eyes. His lower part is getting harder and painful at the time. Jackson's moans echoing in his head like reality.

“Mark, are you here?”

Mark's eyes scan Jackson as he gets closer to Mark’s part of the bed.

“You seem off,” Jackson comments while sitting in the bed.

er.

That was the moment that Mark snaps. He doesn’t know what got into him, but he grabs Jackson’s lotion body from his hands grabbing his attention. “Let’s ruin the friendship.” Don’t ask him why he took that body lotion but all he knows is that he wants to rub it for Jackson.

Jackson blinks at Mark and furrows his eyebrows. “What?”

Mark wants to bury himself under those blankets and never come back again. “Sorry, I was thinking of something.” He quickly says jumping out of the bed, trying to hide his .

When he was about to enter the bathroom Jackson words stop him. “Let’s ruin it.”

Mark turns around and he sees Jackson looking at him, like really looking, with no hint of amusement. Suddenly it hit Mark that he may develop deeper feelings for Jackson than just the carnal ones.

“I’ve given you so many hints and finally I’ve got a reaction from you.” Jackson says as Mark approaches him slowly but steadily.

It hits Mark once again that Jackson played with him all this time, tormented him all this time and teasing him, but no more.

“Really?” Mark smirks as he finally stands in front of Jackson, his eyes looking deep into the younger ones. “Let’s see who wins.”

Mark captures Jackson’s lips into a kiss. He feels like he is in pure bliss at the contact. He always had fantasies about Jackson’s , but Jackson’s lips are too soft and tentative that Mark presses harder into the kiss. He drifts Jackson’s lips apart and depends on the kiss pushing Jackson slowly into the bed. He continues to kiss Jackson, forgetting that he needs air. The kiss becomes frantic and out of control but Mark loves everything about it. The way Jackson’s lips feels to the way Jackson's hands are roaming on his back.

It feels so great when Mark’s tongue explores all Jackson’s corners, it feels like home and Mark wants more.

They parted and Mark looks down at Jackson, memorizing every detail. “Your body is looking good tonight,” Mark whispers, cracking a smile. “Too damn hot,”

“What are you waiting for?” Jackson replies. “Let’s ruin the friendship, shall we?”

It feels still like a dream to Mark. Like ten minutes ago he was ten (shouldn't it be 100?) percent sure that he will be forever alone thinking about Jackson, and now he is above Jackson talking about their friendship.

“Yes,” Mark whispers as he brushes his lips against Jackson’s neck as one of his hands makes its way under the younger’s shirt, (when did he wear a shirt?) running his fingers over his chest. That chest he had countless of dreams about, that back that is soft as he imagined it to be. He runs his finger over Jackson’s s watching as the younger closes his eyes biting his bottom lip.

Pressing a little harder, a low moan escaped Jackson's lips and that was all it took, a little moan for Mark to kiss Jackson fully on the lips. The older likes Jackson’s lower lip, leaving Jackson with no reason why not to open his mouth for Mark to explore it. Jackson grips on Mark’s hair, forcing their lips even tighter together in wanting to feel Mark’s tongue explore his mouth once again.


 

The next day Mark woke up spooning Jackson from behind. Their torsos are bare and memories flash through Mark’s mind. He can’t contain the smile breaking on his face. This all still feels like a dream, but Jackson is real, there on his arms.

Looking at Jackson’s sleeping form, Mark profits to satisfy his fantasies by groping Jackson’s , even if it is through his shorts.

It is as he imagined to be, even better than it, having Jackson into his arms.

In his arms, Jackson turned his head to face Mark. “Enjoying yourself such early in the morning?”

Mark grins at him and places a kiss on Jackson’s lips. ”You have a y ,” He says while knitting it. “A very y one, it drives me crazy.”

“Really?” Jackson says while he pushes his harder into Mark’s hand. “How much?”

Mark shakes his head and pushes Jackson slowly into his stomach. It was easy considering how Mark spooned Jackson, getting half on top of him. “I can worship it all day.”