Gift for agahsaes

Got7 Secret Santa Event 2017 STORIES ARE HERE (BIG REVEAL)

 

- GOT7’s Jaebum and Youngjae (2jae)

- G (there is no mature content)

- Romance, Fluff, Humor(?)

- untitled

 

For Im Jaebum, love wasn’t something necessary in his life. Not when his dreams were bigger than his head, and the path of his future was paved with blood, sweat and tears. Music, the cutthroat art industry, and talent cred – there wasn’t much room for love in this equation. Being young and bright eyed, Jaebum was alright with that fact. Going on dates, being intimate, or even infatuated with little caring touches – he didn’t need it.

 

At least, that’s what he initially believed – until one faithful day, when Jaebum met Choi Youngjae.

 

Honestly, when his CEO had announced that he and his partner, Park Jinyoung, would be joining the company’s new boy group, Jaebum wasn’t quite sure how to react. Shocked, of course he was that – especially since he was to be appointed as the leader.

 

When it came to JJ Project, there wasn’t any need for a leader. They were a duo – equals. Jaebum felt the pressure as he watched uneasily with Jinyoung as the new group was created.

 

So, it was completed, and JYP’s new sons easily rose to the top, dominating their debut and the industry, as GOT7.

 

Thinking back on it now, 4 years later, Jaebum can laugh at the memories of their first year. The first time he felt a sense of friendship, kinship, and love. He remembers how his bandmates were still coming out of their shells, trying to figure out the right timing and when they should step over the boundaries – it was all awkward, but kind of funny. Now, they were his family, and the lines of borders that shouldn’t be crossed are one strand of hair thin.

 

Even he, in his usual calm and stoic manner, has passed it – and he doesn’t regret it.

 

How could he when there were nights like this, wrapped in the arms of a beautiful and charming creature – his lover, Youngjae. Jaebum sighed in the younger’s neck, his grip tightening on that thin but firm waist, inhaling a combination of sweet vanilla and cinnamon scent. It was ridiculous – a man shouldn’t smell this damn good.

 

It was both suffocating and intoxicating at the same time, and Jaebum was okay with that.

 

“Are you smelling me?” Youngjae chuckled, amused.

 

Jaebum hummed, his feet tapping against the bed to the rhythm of the music the others were playing. The bass was loud enough to shake the furniture, and Jaebum had half a mind to go in the living room to tell them to cut that down, but Youngjae was just too warm and the temperature in the dorm was cold as hell. He’d let it slide, for now.

 

“I’m hungry,” Youngjae commented. The timing was perfect when his stomach then growled. It was Jaebum’s turn to chuckle as he patted his boyfriend’s abdomen.

 

“Goodness, is my baby hungry?” he cooed.

 

Youngjae blushed and lightly hit Jaebum on the head. “Stop, hyung…”

 

The latter snickered and placed a soft quick kiss to Youngjae’s bare neck, before getting off his lover. Albeit reluctant, Jaebum pulled the chestnut haired boy up from the bed. He let Youngjae drag him to the kitchen, passing by the other members who were playing video games in the living room.

 

Jaebum paid them no mind. Instead, he pretended like they didn’t exist, and wrapped his arms around Youngjae’s waist, once again burying his face in the man’s neck. The latter shyly grinned as he continued to open the fridge, and gather ingredients for a ham and cheese omelet.

 

Somewhere behind them, Bambam was putting on a face and expressing his disgust. Jinyoung tapped him on the head with a rolled up magazine he was reading, eliciting a laugh from Jackson. Mark let a faint smirk play on his lips as he watched the scene silently, while Yugyeom was too immersed in the game to notice anyone.

 

“I’ll make it for you,” Jaebum said.

 

“I can do it,” Youngjae replied, already mixing the eggs he cracked into a bowl. Jaebum took the bowl after turning on the stove.

 

“I said I could do it,” Youngjae pouted.

 

“Shut up and let me spoil you,” Jaebum replied, unyielding. Youngjae flushed pink for the third time, and another disgusted remark was made from the living room.

 

This time Jackson added to it. “Can you two, like, get a room or something?”

 

Youngjae hitting him on the shoulder with Jinyoung’s magazine was what he received in return. He feigned a shocked and hurt expression as he rubbed the spot. Bambam laughed, before he too was hit. “This is child abuse!” he exclaimed, earning a sigh from Jinyoung and a snort from Mark.

 

Jaebum faintly grinned from the kitchen as the others began to bicker. It was just another day at the GOT7 dorm.

 

-----

 

Im Jaebum did not think of himself as a jealous person. At least, that’s what he thought before meeting Youngjae. That kid always seemed to know how to bring out new sides of him. Just like now, during their dance practice.

 

Jaebum furiously dried his damp raven hair with a hand towel as he watched from across the room – Youngjae and Jackson playing around.

 

It was by no means something unfamiliar. Both have playful and childlike characters that could easily bring smiles to the faces of whoever was watching. There was nothing unusual about their interaction, or when Yugyeom joined the scene to whisper something into Youngjae’s ear. They’ve been doing this for years, so why in the hell is it suddenly bothering Jaebum.

 

Had he really fallen so deep that even these little things could light the flame of ugly jealousy that dwelled in the pit of his stomach? The man pitied himself for getting worked up over his younger brothers joking around. Youngjae’s bright eye smile didn’t help the case.

 

The young man exhaled as he rested against the brick wall. He chuckled dryly to himself at a sudden thought.

 

Choi Youngjae was going to be the end of him.

 

-----


 

“What are you thinking about?” Jinyoung asked, recovering his breath.

 

Jaebum gave him a smile, still feeling a sense of adrenaline pumping through his entire body. They had just finished their comeback stage as JJ Project, and both men were shrugging off the nerves they were driven by during the performance.

 

“How good it feels to be back,” he replied, referring to the two of them on stage together. He felt sorry for Got7, and knew Jinyoung felt the same. However, there was just something about JJ Project that made him feel at home - in the sense of first debuting as an idol.

 

Dance practices, filming a music video, and performing on live shows – these were Jaebum’s firsts with Jinyoung. So, there was something special about JJ Project. Something like his roots – what Jaebum couldn’t possibly forget.

 

It was special, and the other members knew that as well.


 

Youngjae was happy for his boyfriend. Seeing Jaebum excited for his comeback made him feel the same, even if he wasn’t involved in it. He’s watched how hard his hyungs have worked for this, and seen how that hard work has paid off.

 

He couldn’t help searching up their new music video, and their comeback stage. Nor could he help noticing how well they worked together, and how nice they looked alongside each other.

 

The young man sighed, and shut his laptop close.

 

Two weeks pass by without Yougjae seeing Jaebum in person – the longest they’ve been apart from each other since dating. Of course, they talked on the phone, but those conversations didn’t seem to last long with how busy Jaebum was.

 

Today, however, was different.

 

Youngjae exited the bathroom, feeling clean and refreshed. He dried his wet raven locks, but still needed a blow drier.

 

Seeing as how he was the only one in the dorm at the moment, Youngjae borrowed Jackson’s. “I’ll bring it back, hyung,” he smirked to himself, before taking it from Jackson’s dresser and heading to his room.

 

He switched on the light to brighten the dark room, only to jump back in fear at the sudden appearance of a figure lying on his bed. His back hit the wall and his muscles tensed - the hair drier slipping from his grip and meeting the wooden floor.

 

“Is that Jackson’s?” came a familiar voice – Jaebum’s.

 

Youngjae ignored the man’s smiling face as he stared at the broken pieces scattered all over the floor. He glared at Jaebum, the latter’s eyes shining with mischief.

 

“You seem comfortable,” Youngjae said through gritted teeth.

 

Jaebum hummed. “I would be if my cute boyfriend would come cuddle with me,” he replied, lifting the covers for the other.

 

Youngjae scoffed. “You’re relaxed,” he noticed. “Aren’t you and Jinyoung supposed to be at the airport for your flight to Japan, like, right now?”

 

“Cancelled due to a storm, rescheduled for tomorrow morning. So, let’s not waste time and spend it cuddling, or y’know, whatever you’re in the mood for.”

 

The raven haired boy shook his head in disbelief as he bent down to sweep up the broken pieces with a hand-held dust pan and brush. Jaebum frowned, and sat up. “Why? Would you rather cuddle with Jackson?”

 

“What?” Youngjae’s brows furrowed as he turned back to Jaebum. The latter avoided his boyfriend’s eyes and ran a hand through his bangs.

 

“You two must have gotten closer while I was gone. I see you’re borrowing each other’s stuff. That’s new.”

 

Youngjae couldn’t help but snort at the comment. “What, jealous?”

 

Their eyes did meet then, and Youngjae noticed Jaebum’s was darker than usual. A small laugh left him then, and he dropped the dust brush before walking over to his lover. He sat beside him with a faint grin. “Really?” he asked amused.

 

“I can’t be?” Jaebum questioned, taking Youngjae’s hand into his.

 

A light blush came to Youngjae’s cheeks. “I didn’t mean that, I just find it a little funny.” He didn’t dare express how he too felt jealous of Jinyoung. “I’m already yours, you know that. So, there’s no need to be jealous.”

 

Jaebum bit his bottom lip, holding back a satisfied look. “I missed you,” he responded, sincerely.

 

Youngjae smiled. “Me too.”

 

Jaebum parroted his expression and brought the younger into a kiss, slow yet needy.

 

That night, the two lied in bed. Jaebum staring up at the ceiling as he wrapped a possessive arm over Youngjae, who buried his face in the crook of his lover’s neck.

 

“So, why were you using Jackson’s hair drier?”

 

“Mine broke over a month ago, so I’ve been secretly using Jackson and Bambam’s since they keep teasing us about our relationship.”

 

“They’d be pissed if they found out.”

 

“I know,” Youngjae replied, smirking impishly at the thought.

 

Jaebum chuckled, and ran a hand through his boyfriend’s still damp locks. “Don’t use theirs anymore, just use mine until I buy you a new one.”

 

“Well, you better make that two since Jackson’s is basically useless, and it was partially your fault it broke.”

 

“Maybe someday, but for right now, let’s just throw it away so Jackson thinks he misplaced it or something.”

 

“Deal.”