News

Got7 Secret Santa Event 2017 STORIES ARE HERE (BIG REVEAL)

December 25 2017

STORIES ARE HERE YAYYYY!!!! Alright, now a lot of you have messaged me saying you need more time. THat's fine and all but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE go back to the FAQ page and reread how to submit your gift! The formatting of the subject, story, and gift information greeatly help in organizing everything. If any of this information is left out, I have to go on a wild goose chase through my many x-cell sheets to find the information I nneed. Thank you to all who have participated! This is going to be great (Also merry christmas to those who celebrated it today)

-Love from a very exasperated Chava

See the source image

 

 

 

September 1st 2017

Hello everyone! Chava here. Reminder that there is one week left to sign up! I am currently working on putting up the participants list. Some of you may have recieved a confirmation email (and thank ou to those who responded) unfortunately, due to school and such, I do not have time to send out all the confirmation emails (I will still try though). Istead, I will be posting the participants list. If you have changed your mind PLEASE DM QUICKLY that you have. Zaya and I will be working hard this next weekend to get everyone paired up with their secret santas. So, hope everyone is doing well, and I'll see you next week!

September 21st 2017

Whew, it's  been a while friends. Chava here again. As I put on the Foreword, all the giftee prompts have been emailed out. This looks like a promising year already. I have just a few more announcement. First of all, it is very important that you contact us if you haven't recieved an email. Secondly, we have three stories that need a writer. We have no problem writing them ourselves, but if you (or anyone else not participating) would like to take one that would be great. They are all member x member. Message or email us if you are interested.

If you are noot a current participant please include the following information:

Pairings you are willing to write about

genres you are wiilling to write about

Thank you! We will be periodically going through our email to make sure we answer all of your questions. GOOD LUCK!

REMINDER: First check in is in a month!

 

November 25, 2017

It's ya girl, Chava here on the interwebs! There is now only one month left for writing so get to it! Here's a bit of motivation if you feel yourself getting a little tred: See the source image

That being sid, if you have any questions or need any help feel free to message us! 

Also It has come to my attention that many of you have finished your stories early (YAY). You can send those in at any time. Please check the rules page for the correct formating/message for your story!

Back up writers are still needed. they are 2jae and markjin if I remember correctly :)

 

December 24th

WOW ITS TIME PEEPS! Please get your stories in! there have been a few of you who have asked to have until the end of December and that is fine since you messaged us! If you need time please tell us ASAP! There are still some people who have not responded to the econd check in so everyone please check your emails/messages! I'm so excited to show you guys your stories!!!!!