RULES

Got7 Secret Santa Event 2017 STORIES ARE HERE (BIG REVEAL)

YOU MUST READ ALL OF THESE BEFORE YOU PARTICIPATE IN THE EVENT (please do it for your own good)

 

1. The story must be a stand alone, complete one-shot (it can't be chaptered).

2. The story must be at least 1,500 words.

3. If you drop out of the event you will not recieve a story/gift. Sorry, that's just how it is this year. It may be regifted if it suits a suitable prompt/person or it will be presented as a gift to the igot7s. If you must drop out due to unforseen circumstances please direct message us or email us.

4. You must sign up via form by September 8th to particpate. All submission forms will close at 00:00 on September 9th!

5. You must have an email address and an account on this website. (We will be giving news and reminders fom this page, but you are welcome to make an account just for this event and we will link you to your preferred website).

6. You are not allowed to hint at, talk about, or publish your story before the grand reveal at the end of the event. (If you wish to publish it after the author reveal, by all means do it)

7. You must be subscribed to the event page (this story).

8. You are not allowed direct conversation with your giftee; the event organizers will work as the middle men to convey questions and information between Santas.

9. You must respond to the check in dates with a timely manner or risk loosing your gift.

Have fun :)

 

(All stories must also follow asianfanfic guidelines or risk being taken down. Please note all warnings and attempt to rate it for reading audiences)