Special guest?

Producer? Idol? Role model? Lover!

Jinri stepped out of the van, waved bye to her manager and sighed as she turned around to face the enormous building which she hadn't visited for a year.

'Wow, everything is now blue instead of pink' she thought as she walked around in a small circle, absorbing in the place which she once used to know so well.

She was invited specially by the nation's producer representative BoA, to guest as a MC for a special segment of the show: Dancing King Battle.

"Oh Jinri, you have arrived! I am so sorry for the sudden invitation, but I really wanted to meet you because you were my favourite pick ever since you danced and sang to my song 'Atlantis Princess' in your very first audition! I am very glad to meet you as a sunbae and a hoobae now. Welcome~" BoA who hurried out after hearing news of Jinri arriving greeted her warmly and gave her a small hug, startling Jinri but also making her feel warm.

The two singers walked into the training centre while chatting about how they were major fans of each other, but had to part soon as it was time for the recording to start.

"So Jinri, you will just be in the waiting room until BoA leaves all the trainees left inside the recording place. Then we will start playing an I.O.I song and finally, you'll surprise all the trainees with your sudden appearance! How does that sound?" a staff member asked Jinri, and she nodded with excitement while agreeing to the idea.

"Okay, recording will start in 3, 2, 1..." she could hear the PD's voice boom from her waiting room, and her heart began to race as she anticipated to meet with her hoobae trainees, her twin brother and most importantly, him, Park Woojin.

 

 

 

+ Just a little note here, the filming of the Dancing King Battle (aired 21st April 2017) happened earlier than the A Class performance on MCOUNTDOWN (27th April 2017), but I didn't think this through beforehand and accidentally put the first meeting of trainees + Jinri as the day of the MCOUNTDOWN :O So please just pretend that the MCOUNTDOWN performance was before the dancing king battle for this storry and I apologise for not doing proper research before writing TT_TT Thank you!