Love Consultations

Producer? Idol? Role model? Lover!

It was the 18th June, and all the Wanna One members came together for their first dinner as a team.

The 11 members all greeted each other with warm smiles and hugs, and soon seated themselves for dinner. They were seated on one big rectangular table as follows:

Daehwi Jinyoung Woojin Daniel Jisung Jaehwan

         T        A         B         L         E

Guanlin Jihoon Seongwoo Minhyun Sungwoon

The eleven people ate as they chatted away. For some, it was a time to joke around together and for others, it was a time to get to know each other further.

As they finished their meals, the dongsaeng line plus Daniel and Seongwoo began to talk about who they wanted to meet during broadcasts and music shows, and the conversation soon turned into talking about their favourite sunbaenims.

"We all know who Woojin's favourite idol sunbae is, right?" Jihoon laughed and winked playfully at Woojin.

"Sunbae? SunBAE?? BAE? Who has the last name Bae, I wonder~" Guanlin made a joke, making Daehwi laugh and give a high five to his friend.

Woojin tried to play it dumb, but all of s were already looking at him with a teasing smile, and Daniel even whistled.

"So, how's it going with Jinri noona, Woojin hyung? I saw you both hugging and all after the final episode! Dating or?" Daehwi asked innocently, making all eyes focus on Woojin.

Woojin tried to think of an answer to this question. Was he and Jinri dating? He never asked her out, and neither did she with him. But they already had conversations about liking each other and they even hugged, right? They also met each other's families and Jinri's parents seemed to like him too. But were they dating?

"Uh, I'm not actually quite sure.. I haven't asked her out yet, but I did tell her that I like her... What does this mean?" Woojin slowly spoke, and the eyes of the members all sparkled more and more as each word came out of Woojin's mouth.

"I think you guys are dating~" "No, definitely not! You have to ask her out!" "But they confirmed each other's feelings right?" "But that's not dating, that's just confirming!"

Soon, the atmosphere turned loud as all nine members excluding Jinyoung and Woojin tried to give their own opinions on this situation.

While everyone was making a lot of noise, Jinyoung who was sitting next to Woojin took this chance to whisper in his ear, "You know what hyung, I actually asked the same question to Jinri yesterday, and she gave me the same answer as you did just then. I don't know, I don't really want to interfere with your love lives, but she really likes you a lot, and I can see that you do too. Maybe the two of you can have a talk about your relationship? I'll be supporting you no matter what, hyung."

Woojin who felt touched by his dongsaeng's words gave him a genuine smile, whispered a 'thank you' and was about to add more, but was interrupted by Jaehwan who insisted that he must give his best dating advices to his dear dongsaeng who was in a 'some' relationship.

Woojin turned slightly to face Jaehwan, but soon got scared at his hyung's evil expression and laughter, making him turn back and send pleading looks to the rest of s for help. However, s all just looked at him amusingly, gave him cheeky grins and nodded at Jaehwan to start his lecture on dating.

He already knew it, this dinner meeting was going to take a very long time to finish.

 

 

 

+ Also sorry for that random table setting thing😂😂 I just wanted to put that there to help with visualising? I guess??😆