Missing You

Producer? Idol? Role model? Lover!

DAYDREAM'S DORM:

It was another Friday, and Jinri was exhausted with not only her hectic schedules as a popular rookie group, but also because her mind was always filled with Woojin.

She couldn't get the moment where they smiled brightly at each other out of her head, and it lingered within her 24/7. She felt nervous every single time she thought of that moment, but also very sad as she hadn't seen him for almost 2 weeks. And it seemed like she was doing a bad job at hiding it, because all of her Daydream members were teasing her about it every single day.

The only thing that kept her going today was the fact that it was a Friday, and it meant Produce 101 airing day. However butterflies were fluttering in her stomach as Woojin's ranks were currently quite low, and that meant he had some chance of getting eliminated in today's episode.

 

It was soon 10.45pm, and Jinri could feel her heart suddenly beating faster as it neared the start of Episode 5. Her heart finally stopped torturing her and went back to normal only after it was announced that Woojin went from 72nd, to 75th, all the way to 38th, making him safe from eliminations.

All of her groupmates congratulated her and again, but she didn't care less as she was only happy that she was able to see him even more in the show, and she once again promised herself that she would support him with all her heart.

 

BRANDNEWMUSIC ENTERTAINMENT'S BUILDING:

Youngmin, Donghyun, Woojin and Daehwi all gathered around the television in one of the practice rooms to watch Episode 5 of their survival program. They all had butterflies in their stomachs, even though they all knew their ranks, and knew that they all survived in this round.

When Woojin's rank was revealed, the four boys were shocked to hear that Yoojung, who came as a special commentator along with Sohye and Sohee, commented that he was Sohye's favourite pick out of all 101 boys.

The three other boys patted Woojin on the back and congratulated him for being chosen as a favourite from a pretty sunbae, but all Woojin could think of was Jinri. Would Jinri be watching the program right now? Would she feel proud and happy for him like he was when her ranks went up by 26 steps in Season 1? Would she be feeling anything right now as she watched his face on the screen? She was the only thing that lingered in his head, and those thoughts did not go away even until the very last second until he fell deeply into sleep.