Family Time

Producer? Idol? Role model? Lover!

Jinri and Jinyoung's family left the recording place at around 4.45am, all exhausted but also still excited about Jinyoung's debut.

All family members excluding Jinyoung's father who was driving fell asleep, and were forced to wake up again after they arrived at a hotel near the recording place to stay for the night.

The Bae family ordered chicken and pizza as soon as they reached their room as they were all hungry from an exhausting day, and to also have a little celebration for Jinyoung's debut once again.

After the midnight snack, everyone drifted off to sleep as it was already past 6am. That sleep, everyone had a happy dream

 

The next morning, Jinyoung and Jinri woke up past 11am, only to see everybody else still sleeping. They decided to go to the nearest convenience store to buy some simple things to cook for their family for a late brunch.

Jinri opened her Instagram on her phone for a short Instagram live as she began to film Jinyoung attempting to cook food for their family. They also took time to answer some questions and requests by fans for a special celebration for Jinyoung's debut.

"Hahah Jinyoung is so bad at cooking, let's all watch him fail!" Jinri did an evil laugh and walked closer to Jinyoung, only to have Jinyoung snatch her phone off her.

"Excuse you, I'm going to be the camera man now. You start cooking, I bet you're worse than me! Meanwhile, I'll read the comments and answer some questions." Jinyoung said, as he also did an evil laugh.

Jinyoung began to answer some questions about himself, his 'dark' image and his Wanna One, as well as Produce 101 members, until an interesting question came across him.

"Jinyoung, would you approve if Jinri and Seongwoo said that they want to date each other?" Jinyoung read out loud, and gave a small laugh.    
(NOTE: I'm referring to when Jinyoung said that he would choose Seongwoo if he had to introduce one of the Produce 101 trainees to a female sibling)

Jinri who was surprised by this question turned around with a spoon in her hand, and gave a confused look at her brother.

"Well I would probably approve anyone in Wanna One, to be honest," Jinyoung started off, and contemplated in his mind if he should bring up Woojin or not.

He decided to play for a bit, asking, "Hey Jinri, if you had to choose one Wanna One member to date, who would you choose?"

Jinri was taken aback by this question and sent a glare to Jinyoung, only to hear Jinyoung telling her that this was all getting recorded, and that all of her fans were watching her. As she realised that she probably couldn't use violence on her brother, she decided to play stupid and ignored her brother as she continued to cook.

"Hey hey Jinri, you can't ignore a question like that!" Jinyoung said, making Jinri send him glares for the second time.

Although she was pretending not to care on the outside, she began to imagine how it would be if she and Woojin got to date. Would they have special nicknames for each other? Where would their first date be? What would they do? Would she cook for him like how she's cooking right now? Would he cook for her? These thoughts lingered in her head, and she couldn't help but grin a little bit at the dreamy thought.

"Okay never mind, maybe you can ignore a question like that. Well for us fans, we'll only have to find out about the answer in the future~" Jinyoung decided to stop his joke seeing Jinri send death glares at him, but still teased until the end as he knew that his sister wasn't actually angry.

Jinri mentally facepalmed herself and promised that she would pinch her brother hard when this live finished, but couldn't help and smile a little bit as she continued her thoughts about dating Woojin.

The rest of the Instagram live went smoothly as Jinyoung and Jinri talked about their childhood memories and also their own personal experiences of Produce 101, and decided to end the live when they finished cooking brunch.

After the meal, the family went to their own home and while the rest of their family decided to take another rest, the twins chose to go out for a while, and walk around the area which they have missed for a long time.

Jinri and Jinyoung began to talk about their memories in the area, and the conversation soon led into a deep and meaningful one with problems and worries.

In the midst of talking about their future, Jinyoung suddenly brought up dating again with, "Hey Jinri, I'm being serious here. But what do you actually think about you and Woojin hyung right now? Are you guys dating yet?"

Jinri thought for a few seconds. They confessed to each other, they hugged each other, they said sweet and special things to each other. But he never asked her out, and neither did she ask him out. Were they dating? Or were they not? She often heard these questions from people, but she was the most confused one in this situation.

"I... I don't know.. He never asked me out.. I never asked him out either, but we did have conversations about how we felt about each other.. I'm not sure." she said carefully, not wanting to make any mistakes about anything.

"Mmm, I see..." he replied, not knowing what to say.

Jinri's mood went into a serious mode as she began to worry about the situation, and it made her feel so insecure for some reason.

Jinyoung immediately noticed the change in his sister's mood, and felt guilty for bringing this topic up without thinking about her feelings.

"Hey, I'm sorry about that.. But you know, I think he really likes you. You're literally the only person on his mind every second, every minute, every hour and every day. And whenever he looks at you or is with you, I can literally see all the honey dropping from his eyes. So don't feel unsecured, trust me, he does like you a lot." he consoled.

Jinri slightly smiled at her brother's words and quietly asked, "Really?"

"Yeah! I mean, I don't know how he does it. How can a person look at someone like you with such sweet eyes? I'm just joking, no need to hit me!!! But anyway, Woojin hyung also knows that if he hurts you, he'll get beaten up by his 10 Wanna One members. Do you know how much all the hyungs and dongsaengs love you? I swear they like you more than me sometimes." he joked, making Jinri laugh.

 

The rest of the day was well spent as relatives came to Jinyoung and Jinri's house to celebrate more, and they ate, talked and played games happily.

 

 

 

+ Thank you @chenle for the upvote!!!! :D Thank you so much~I'll work even harder!