Concept Evaluation Performance

Producer? Idol? Role model? Lover!

It was the morning of the concept evaluation performances, and all the staff, BoA, trainers, trainees, as well as songwriters and choreographers were busy since the morning due to preparations for the big event.

Jinri arrived at the recording place after finishing her morning schedule and straight away went towards her ‘Never’ team for last minute preparations. She bowed to all the members and looked up, only to see only six people instead of seven.

She immediately realised that Woojin wasn’t there. How could she not realise when the one missing was her crush? But it wasn’t the time to have her heart fluttering at the thought of him. They really needed to practice as much as they could to make the perfect stage.

“Where’s Woojin? I think we need to start practice as soon as we can. We want to make this good, right?” she asked calmly, only to see the other six members awkwardly exchanging eye contacts.

Nobody answered her, but they only continued to exchange glances. She felt a wave of worry and fear hit her, but decided to not assume things and asked Daehwi, whom she was the closest to.

“Daehwi. Where’s Woojin oppa? Come on, tell me.” She almost pleaded.

“Noona… Woojin hyung went to the hospital around two hours ago. He’s so sick. What do we do? He was in pain. Deep pain. I don’t know what happened to him, he was fine yesterday too. What happened? I don’t know what to do noona, I’m scared.” Daehwi began quietly, but ended up whispering in a trembling voice.

Jinri felt like a hammer had just hit her on the head. Her heart began to beat really quickly and it was in pain, but she couldn’t let it show in front of people, especially Daehwi who was as scared as her.

“Shh, it’s okay Daehwi. He’ll be fine. Right? He’ll be okay. He’ll be okay… Let’s not worry, he’ll be okay…” she consoled him, earning a small nod from the dongsaeng.

The six members as well as Jinri began to practice without Woojin. Their bodies were dancing, but all of their heads were filled with Woojin and his health. They could do nothing but just hope and pray that he would be okay and that he would be able to join them on stage.