After Episode 11

Producer? Idol? Role model? Lover!

"National producers, please take care of us in the future as well!"

It was officially the end of Produce 101 Season 2. All the trainees who came to the recording today came onto the main stage as they hugged, congratulated and consoled each other. Many trainees were laughing, some teasing each other and some crying from happiness and sadness. Various emotions could be seen on the stage, but one thing was obvious - the trainees all missed each other terribly.

I.O.I remained in their seats, smiling like proud mothers at the heartwarming scene in front of them.

"Guys, let's take a group selfie! It's been a long time since we met. Too bad Sejeong and Yoojung couldn't make it, I guess we'll have to photoshop them in." Nayoung announced, and at the leader's statement, the rest of the girls all gathered together in front of the phone.

"Yeah unnies, but be quick! Our Jinri unnie has to go see her Woojin oppa~" Somi teased once more, earning a slap on the arm from Jinri who laughed at her.

"Smile for the camera~ three, two, one.." Chaeyeon said as she snapped a few photos.

Just as they finished taking photos, Jinri saw a male figure run up the stairs, and towards their direction.

"BAE JINRI!" Jinyoung shouted as he ran towards her, and embraced her warmly.

"BAE JINYOUNG!" Jinri shouted in his ears, and usually Jinyoung would have slapped her on the arm, but today he laughed his loudest laugh.

"Congratulations Bae Jinyoung, you really deserve this, I'm so happy for you!" she said, and the male gave another bright smile.

The two siblings talked for a few minutes at that place and even posed together towards the audience for some home masters to take photos of them.

Jinri then realised that her I.O.I members were still standing nearby, talking amongst themselves. An evil idea came into her mind as she thought of all the past moments when Jinyoung would about Woojin.

"Hey Kyulkyung unnie!" she shouted, and immediately, Jinyoung put his hand on Jinri's mouth.

However it was already too late as Kyulkyung began to walk towards the twin siblings, with the rest of I.O. I laughing at the scene.

"Unnie, you know that Jinyoung was your fan right? His facebook comments where he was fanboying over you, ahaha. Please make his dreams come true today unnie~" Jinri said in a teasing voice, making Jinyoung look down to the ground out of embarrassment.

"Hi Jinyoung~ congratulations on your debut! I hope you work hard and hwaiting!" Kyulkyung said enthusiastically, making Jinyoung fanboy inside.

"Ah, thank- thank you Kyulkyung sunbae..nim.... Thank you!" he replied with shyneess in his voice, making Kyulkyung shoot a motherly smile at the younger's cuteness.

"I guess.. I better go now, right? Back to my trainee friend and hyungs and dongsaengs..hehe.." Jinyoung stated, still with a bit of nervousness in his voice.

Jinri inwardly laughed at her brother, but decided to end his suffering and said, "Yeah Jinyoung, I think people will be waiting for you. I guess we'll see you later at the waiting rooms! Bye for now~"

At this, Jinyoung ran back down the stairs and onto the main stage again, making I.O.I laugh.

Soon, I.O.I made their way to the waiting rooms, and whilst some members headed off home, others who were close with the Season 2 trainees remained.

Jinri made her way to her family as soon as she reached the waiting room full of relatives, only to see her parents engaged in a conversation with a face she knew so well, Woojin's mother.

"Oh hi sweetie, we were just talking with Woojin's mother! You've met her before right?" her mother said to her.

"Yes, hello ahjumma! I missed you a lot!" Jinri exclaimed as Woojin's mother gave her a slight hug.

She slightly turned to the side as she felt a gaze on her, only to see a younger girl staring up at her with sparkly eyes.

"And let me guess, you are miss Yerim?" Jinri asked, and the younger girl eagerly nodded at her.

"Nice to meet you Yerim haha, I've heard a lot about you!" Jinri said once again.

"Unnie, I liked you the most in Produce 101! My oppa and I voted for you every single day! We even made our parents vote for you too, even until the final episode. And in this season I voted for Jinyoung oppa too!" Yerim brightly said to her, making the older girl also smile brightly and thank her for the votes.

Her little fanmeeting with Yerim continued on with Yerim sitting closely to Jinri, until the Wanna One members entered the waiting room to unite with their families.

"Oh, it's oppa!" Yerim squealed as she got off her seat and to Woojin, and the two siblings shared a hug.

Jinri smiled warmly at the scene, and also went to her own family to congratulate Jinyoung once more. They did a family hug, took a family photo and talked about many things, including how Jinyoung got to be the center for 'Hands On Me'.

In the midst of their talking, Jinri looked up, only to meet eyes with Woojin unintentionally. Woojin immediately smiled and waved cutely at her, making her giggle and wave back.

'Come here~' Woojin mouthed at her, and motioned his hands to get her to come over.

Jinri excused herself from her family and began to walk quickly towards Woojin. Woojin also began to walk in her direction and the two, needless to say anything, hugged each other tightly.

"Congratulations on your debut oppa! I knew you would make it in. I'm so happy for you~" the female said, smiling happily.

The male broke the hug, put his hands on Jinri's shoulders, looked at Jinri in the eyes and said, "Thank you so so much Jinri. It means so much to hear this from you. Thank you."

The two went back to hugging each other and they heard a few whistles coming from other trainees and family members, but they both didn't care at the teasing at this moment. The two went into their own worlds as they grinned happily in each other's embraces, not wanting this to end.

"Ah by the way, you did notice me looking your way after I sat down in my seat, right? I tried to be as secretive as possible. I think I saw you wave and smile too, but I wasn't sure if it was for me or for someone else." Woojin said.

"Yes! I couldn't see a hundred percent clearly, so Somi had to tell me, haha. But I did see you look and wave. Of course my wave was to you, who else would it be to~?" Jinri replied.

"Unnie! Oppa!" the sweetness was interrupted by Yerim's voice, not that Woojin or Jinri cared though, as she was very adorable.

"Unnie, are you happy that Woojin oppa debuted??" Yerim asked, and Woojin immediately nudged Yerim and told Jinri that she didn't have to reply to the question.

Jinri chuckled and answered, "Yes, of course I am~ I'm very glad!"

At this Woojin blushed and said, "Sorry for my sister, she's just so excited right now."

"It's okay, she's cute! I like Yerim." Jinri replied again while smiling down at Yerim.

This made Woojin smile a fatherly smile, and he thought inside how lucky he was that his crush and his younger sister were getting along so well.

Soon, Yerim left again to her parents, and Woojin and Jinri talked with each other about anything and everything without realising that time was passing by. It was then time to go back home as it was nearly approaching 4.30am, so the two bid goodbyes and went to join their own families to go back home.

 

 

+ Thank you @daeshi1661 for the upvote <3 Thank you guys so much for all the support TT_TT