Worries

Producer? Idol? Role model? Lover!

Jinri was about to doze off to sleep in her van as she headed towards the dorm from the Produce 101 recording centre, only to hear her phone go off from a phone call.

Groaning, she opened her eyes with laziness and looked at her flashing phone screen, only to see Jinyoung's name.

"Why's he calling me now? Maybe he got good results in his concept performances!" she mumbled to herself as she pressed 'Accept' and said a hi.

"Jinri, I heard what happened between you and Woojin hyung today. I don't want to ruin your mood right now, but I think you should know about this, especially since you guys have confirmed your feelings for each other." he spoke quickly into the phone.

"Jinyoung? Why do you sound like you're in a panic? What's wrong? Did something happen to Woojin oppa? Don't scare me Jinyoung, don't joke around with me." she said with a nervous voice at the hearing of her brother's shaky tone.

"Woojin hyung had to go to the hospital just then. In an ambulance. I think his shingles must have hurt a lot, he couldn't even film the one-on-one eye contact video, nor could he join in the recording for our results. He was in great pain when he was getting rushed out by staff. I didn't want to tell you at first because it might get you really worried, but I didn't want you to find out later through the news article either. I thought you deserved to know." Jinyoung replied back to her.

Jinri couldn't believe what she was hearing. It had only been an hour since she hadn't seen Woojin and he was suddenly in a bad situation. None of Jinyoung's words were coming into her ears after hearing that Woojin was in pain.

"Jinri..? Jinri... Jinri! Jinri, I'm so sorry for telling you this.. Maybe I shouldn't have done this," Jinyoung panicked even more after hearing only silence from the other line, but soon heard soft sobs.

"Oh my goodness I am so sorry. Jinri... please don't cry, I apologise for what I did. It's okay, Woojin hyung will be fine. You know how strong he is, right? He did so many things to come this far today. He'll be fine. Jinri... how about you visit him tomorrow then? Let's visit together, you me and Daehwi. Let's cheer him up and let's be by his side, yeah? Jinri, it'll be fine I promise.." Jinyoung consoled Jinri, earning some soft 'okay's from her.

Jinri and Jinyoung ended the call after a few more minutes where Jinyoung assured Jinri that Woojin would be okay by tomorrow, and that everything will go back to normal. She also made him promise to visit Woojin tomorrow, so that she could check that he was okay.

Jinri sat restlessly in the car for the rest of the night, and even when she arrived at the dorm. All of her 'Daydream' members asked what was wrong and were concerned on if something bad had happened between her and Woojin, but Jinri couldn't do anything but stay lifeless.

She already knew that time was going to go slowly until tomorrow afternoon, when she would be able to see Woojin.