First Meeting

Producer? Idol? Role model? Lover!

"Happy~ Day dream! This was Daydream, thank you!" Jinri chanted with 7 other girls, who were her members.

After the disbandment of I.O.I, Jinri went back to her company and debuted in a girl group called 'Daydream' with 7 lovely members who had been waiting for her to finish her promotions.

It was their first ever stage on MCOUNTDOWN, and the girls were busy bowing to all the staff as they finished their rehearsals.

The girls hurried down the stage for the next group to come up on stage for their rehearsal, which happened to be the A class trainees from Produce 101 Season 2.

Jinri bowed to all the trainees and wished them good luck for the rehearsal, then quickly rushed to Daydream's waiting room to get some rest before the live broadcast.

 

 

*Knock knock*

Daydream's maknae Joohyun opened the door of their waiting room at the sound of the knocks, only to be surprised by more than 10 males standing in front of the door and several cameras trying to film the whole situation.

"Who's at the doo- oh" Mihyun, Daydream's leader started off, only to leave her question unfinished as she stared at who was there to visit them.

"Hello, we are A class from Produce 101 Season 2!" a total of 15 voices stated with enthusiasm at the same time, surprising everyone in Daydream's waiting room.

"Happy~ daydream! Hello, we are Daydream!" 8 voices stated back, again with enthusiasm.

Soon, all 23 people were getting along with one another, talking about their trainee days and how nervous they were about their first ever stage on MCOUNTDOWN.

"Hey Jinri, now that you're a national producer as well, who would be your favourite picks?" Mihyun asked, and at this question, all 22 pair of eyes turned their heads to Jinri, anticipating for her answer.

"My favourite picks.. Am I allowed to say this? I want to stay unbiased as a person who's been through the troubles of Produce 101 and vote for everyone, to be honest" Jinri laughed it off, only to get a whole heap of "ehhhh"s by everyone.

The truth was, she did have a favourite pick. Other than her twin brother which not a lot of people probably knew about, she was already head over heels for a trainee. A trainee who was standing in the corner of this waiting room, looking nervous and uncomfortable with the loud atmosphere. She was just afraid to admit it in front of so many people. What if he didn't like her when he watched Produce 101 Season 1?

"Then what about the company you're looking forward to in the future? You can at least say that right, unnie?" Joohyun asked, and once again a whole heap of eyes looked to Jinri in anticipation.

"Uhmm.. I guess.. I'm really looking forward to the Brand New Music trainees, I think all 4 trainees are really talented and have their own characteristics, but match well together."

This answer received loud cheers and high fives from Youngmin and Daehwi, and a slight smile from Woojin who was still at the corner of the waiting room. Daehwi then mentioned how all 4 Brand New Music trainees were also fans of Jinri, and how some of them even voted for Jinri until the last episode of Season 1.

Their little meeting continued on, until the staff of Produce 101 called the boys to practice a few more times before the live broadcast. When the waiting room became quiet again, Jinri sat on one of the chairs, closed her eyes and smiled at how she got to be in the same space as Woojin for quite some time, even if they hadn't exchanged any words.