Chapter 9

Dangerously Fond of you
Please log in to read the full chapter

If Kyungsoo is going to get ask what it feels like to have a normal state of mind, he would probably answer 'it feels ing great'. He was merely holding back his words as he watches Luhan smile creepily out of nowhere, and who are we kidding? Luhan's expressions are very horrendous to watch. But what made it worst was his own seatmate, Baekhyun would constantly bury his head and grumble words at the back of his throat making a growling sound and would be followed by a whimper. Is he the only one who had a ing normal weekend? What the heck happened to his friends?

Kyungsoo was already spinning and flicking his pen, as he watches the hand of the clock ticks. He doesn't know how long he can suppress his thoughts inside his head, especially now that Baekhyun was already sniffing on his sleeves and Luhan was ing giggling making his shoulders go up and down while biting his lip to hold back his smile. Kyungsoo was horrified by the ghastly scene he witness. Handling two friends which now he concludes are freaks was too much for what he ask for, he must have killed tons of people in his past life to get tortured like this.

Hearing the loud, tingling ring sound of the bell was enough for Kyungsoo to cry in happiness, he glances at the two friends and they didn't even budge in their seat, making him groan.

"Hey! Do you plan in staying in this room forever? Just tell me and I would gladly pack your things for you" he shouted at the two friends.

"Kyung you're so serious, loosen up a bit you know" Luhan talk back but he was still giggling.

"Something's funny Lu?" Still in a stern voice he asks Luhan.

"Nothing, I just remembered something"
Luhan smiled and fixed his things.

"What happen to him?" The doe ask Kyungsoo while he pointed out Baekhyun who is still seated and heading duck down in his desk.

" I don't know, he's been like that since the class started" Kyungsoo shrugs and motioned him to talk to him.

"Hyunnie, hey what's wrong?" The doe gently pats his bestfriend. Baekhyun move a bit and they sigh in relief at the respond.

 

"HANNIE!!!! AM I UGLY??"

 

The two was startled when Baekhyun look up shouting. Not comprehending Baekhyun's point they decided not to reply, cause they thought it was just Baekhyun's randomness.

 

"AM I NOT ENOUGH?"

 

"Ahm--"

 

"DON'T I DESERVE HIM?"

 

"Baekhyun whoever that person is, his a jerk of course you're not ugly." Luhan was consoling his friend while Kyungsoo facepalm.

 

"THEN WHY??" Baekhyun slam the desk.

 

"Baekhyun whatever you are feeling right now, this is not the right place to hear your s" Kyungsoo said as a matter of fact.

"How about we go to the roof top?" Luhan suddenly suggested, the good mood and the light tone didn’t fail to get noticed by Kyungsoo making him creased his forehead.

"Yeah, yeah that's a good idea"

And so the three went on their journey to the said rooftop. Entering the pass code of the padlock Kyungsoo open the door, you might be wondering how they got an exclusive place for themselves, Well that was thanks to Luhan's acting skills and Baekhyun's unending reason and of course Kyungsoo logical thinking, they demanded they should have a place of their own to have some privacy, they were expectedly well-known in the university, earning a large fanbase and numerous of fangirls.

The three seated in the ground and form a circle. The moment they were settled down Baekhyun automatically cling into Kyungsoo's arm.

"Kyung, I think Chanyeol doesn't love me anymore"

At the statement both gasp and were barely holding their laughs. That statement was far beyond truth. Park Chanyeol doesn’t love Byun Baekhyun anymore, impossible. It would take sacks of weed for Chanyeol to take for that thing to be in reality.

"Why? Did Chanyeol finally wake up from his nightmare?"

Kyungsoo was already laughing hard, while Luhan was patting Baekhyun's back.

"Hyunnie we all know that's impossible right?"

"But--but---"

"Alright let's not jump into conclusions, what made you think of that?"

Being the mature and responsible one of the group, Kyungsoo tried to sort out Baekhyun's misunderstanding.

"When he had a date last week, he wasn't paying attention to me, and he didn't called me on weekends..KYUNG!!! DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS??"

"Yes, that means he was busy, but certainly he wasn't neglecting you"

The puppy boy eyed Kyungsoo, while sniffing.

"Fine that was already an action of neglecting but, maybe that was just their family business, have you tried confronting him?"

 

The puppy shakes his head. "No! I'm scared"

 

“Nothing will happen, if you don’t confront him Baekhyun.” Kyungsoo added. He prods Luhan to add another advice but seemingly the brunette got silent.

 

“Wait, I’ll be in the restroom guys!” Luhan suddenly tell them, the doe didn’t wait for their reply and ran downstairs.

 

“What happen to him?”

 

The black haired male just shrugs at the sudden actions.

 

Meanwhile at the restroom Luhan was tapping his left foot, impatiently as he wait the other line to pick up his call. With a ting indicating that the person picks it up, he didn’t even bother to say hello.

 

“What the Park Chanyeol?”

 

“Woah! Chill Han, what’s gotten into you?”

 

“Baekhyun!” Luhan half shouted at the sink. He places his one hand at the cold tile while tapping his fingers. The doe was trying hard to rememb

Please log in to read the full chapter