Chapter 1

Dangerously Fond of you
Please log in to read the full chapter

Cold orange juice splash in the face of a famewhore as what Lu Han decided to call her the minute she  messed with him. The people watch in awe, as the latter watch his nail with disinterest and the girl in front him, quiver with the air condition of the mall hit her already soaked hot pink dress.

'Eww pink!!'

The girl never did look down, she stare Lu Han, but fear was spoken from her round black orbs. Luhan was impress, if this was just some low they have look down and say sorry. He can see that the girl was ready to back down but her pride was the one pushing her to her limits.

"Nobody looks at me like that, sweetie" Luhan said in a sweet voice. It's his own way of provoking his enemy. I mean what's more fluttering if you watch your prey with satisfaction. It's the the worst feeling that a prey can feel.

Luhan dropped the cup in front of her face and sass his way towards his friends who was just watching him from the reserved table they had from a high class restaurant. Smiling with his accomplish work, he waved towards his friend with a heavy line of eyeliner around his small eyes. He can feel people watching him, gosh who wouldn't? He just made a small scandal at the center of the mall but he loves the attention.

"Hey! Guys what's up?" He asked the moment he arrived at their table.

"What was that Lu?" Baekhyun asked him without even looking at him. Luhan rolled his eyes to his friend's obsessive attitude towards his eyeliners.

"I hate her dress, it was too pink, too plain and too dull" Luhan retorted, which is practically true. His friends just shrug at the explanation. They were not suprised that Luhan did that, even a slightest discomfort in Luhan's eyes can trigger his y side.

"Well, it's not her fault that he can't afford branded dress Luhan" Kyungsoo, the most calm and eventually the most normal of the group said. "Not all people is rich, Han, you should be thankful to have such wealth" Kyungsoo added.

At times like this when Kyungsoo gets all kind and giddy, Luhan can't help think how he ended up in the group. With Baekhyun being all diva and  him the one, Kyungsoo was always the one who don't judge people easily, maybe because he got the high class life by his parent's hardwork unlike the two friends of his, they were born rich.

"How are you being our friend again?" Baekhyun asked.

'Oh, I'm not the only one thinking'

Because of what Baekhyun said, Kyungsoo hit him with menu board, not that hard but it made the diva go panick as his precious eyeliner smeared throughout his eyes, it was still wet from his retouch when LuHan appeared.

"Oh my god, Kyung my eyeliner.. Gosh I need to go the wash room, no one can see me like this. What if Channie see me? Oh no God"

The two friends rolled their eyes, when Baekhyun talk about his boyfriend, duh how can his Channie see him when his boyfriend is at the other side of the world, literally.

When Baekhyun came back, good as fresh, their food came too.  They were eating peacefully, talking to the latest fashion, and their business. Not until Baekhyun squeal quitely. The two eyed him with confusion.

"Look guys, isn't he cute" Baekhyun pointed the group of guys across their table.

'Ah,, not this again' Both friends thought. Eversince Baekhyun and Chanyeol got together, Baekhyun somehow made a mission to himself to play cupid on LuHan and Kyungsoo to every cute and hot guy they met.
The two look back, since only Baekhyun was facing to the 'cute' guys. The face Baekhyun with bored expressions.

"Not interested Baek" Kyungsoo uttered an devour his salad, his more of a health concious unlike his two friends.

" Too soft, Baek" Luhan commented and slice his steak.

Baekhun pouted at how his friends acted. He was just trying to help.

"I don't understand you guys, just what kind of guys do you like? Don't tell my Channie is your type? Gosh he's mine" Baekhyun said and putted his hand in his mouth in a very exaggerated way.

Kyungsoo almost choke and glared at Baekhyun while Luhan was already pointing his table knife to Baekhyun.

"Keep your yoda, Baekhyun. I don't even know why you fell for him" Luhan darted back.

"Chanyeol is way too far on my ideal type of guy, Baek" Kyungsoo added.

"Why are so mean to me? I thought we were friends?"

"Of course we are frie

Please log in to read the full chapter